Chapter 53 What I Missed

Start from the beginning

I knew it would be like this: "I'm sorry, I'm here to find Lu Jing. I've already made an appointment with him. You just need to say that Yixiu is looking for him, and he will know." Hearing a When Xiu said that, the security guard was stunned. He had heard Yixiu's name before, and he knew that he was a relatively popular star at the moment, but the person in front of him didn't look like a star when he looked left and right. In the end, he concluded that the other party might have the same name, although the other party wore The ones are very cheap, but he still looked at Yixiu with a professional smile: "Okay sir, please wait a moment, I will go to confirm it now." After the security guard finished speaking, he went to Lu Jing's office. After staying here for three years, he will definitely not doubt Yixiu's identity.

Yixiu, who was waiting bored, attracted some people's attention.

"Hey, do you think the person standing there is Yixiu?" The speaker pointed at Yixiu.

Others looked in the direction: "Don't tell me you really look alike, but if it's really Yixiu, how can you wear such a simple dress? The clothes look like two or three hundred dollars at most!" A female clerk said own understanding.

"You are stupid, how could it be Yixiu? How could he still be willing to stay here when the company treated him like this? If he treated you like this, why did you come?" The clerk in the propaganda department scoffed at their thoughts.

The two thought it was right, so they stopped looking at Yixiu, and the three of them left the lobby and went back to their jobs. They didn't know what happened to the new boss who just came back from abroad, who asked them to work overtime every day, and treated people more. Indifferent.

Looking at the three people leaving, Yixiu naturally heard what they said, and smiled mockingly, why didn't he come, is he going to hide like a coward? What else can he not face, just as he was contemplating for a while, the security guard's voice sounded from his ears: "Sir, I'm sorry to keep you waiting, you can go in now." When he told Lu Jing that a person named Yixiu was looking for him, the other party was a little surprised and excited. Could it be that they didn't make an appointment, but the other party's intention was obviously to ask him to invite Yixiu over, so he didn't think too much about it , some things do not need them to know.

"Fuck, buckle." There was a knock on the door from Lu Jing's company room.

"Please come in." Lu Jing looked at the knocked door excitedly, could it be him? When he saw the person who walked in smile and took off his eyes, revealing a face he was very familiar with, he stood up impatiently.

Seeing Lu Jing's excited expression, he was very excited. They hadn't contacted for two years: "Why don't you welcome me?" The corner of Yixiu's mouth curled up in a beautiful arc.

Lu Jing, who came to his senses, walked to Yixiu's side: "Your boy didn't answer your calls, why did you think of coming to me now?" In fact, he also called Yixiu before. Xiu just hoped that the other party would want to get through, but he couldn't get through.

"I'm sorry, I changed my phone number. To be honest, I felt uncomfortable at the time, so I wanted to be alone." She looked at Lu Jing with some embarrassment.

"Oh, I knew at the time that you must be in a bad mood, but you are alone in your heart, and we don't know how to comfort you, but I really didn't expect you to enter the entertainment circle again and become more famous , I knew you would never leave the entertainment circle, because you belonged to the entertainment circle by nature." Lu Jing expressed his thoughts sincerely.

"Hehe, I just don't want to give up just like that. I came here today to treat you to dinner. Why don't you have time? Let's talk and chat."

Hearing what Yixiu said, of course Lu Jing had time, and he really wanted to ask Yixiu how he got here in the past two years.

The two sat in the box, this is the old place that Yixiu and Jin often come to. If he remembers correctly, he and Xi have also been here, but now is not the time to think about it: "I heard that you brought a newcomer, why? It's okay!" Yixiu looked at Lu Jing who was sitting opposite him.

"What can I do, I don't have that kind of passion anymore, I just want to make a living now, but I have to thank you, if you didn't give me a chance to surpass that guy Jiang Zimo once, I would really be I'm not reconciled!" For some reason, he always feels that there is no one in this world who is better than Yixiu, so now his interest in newcomers is getting weaker and weaker.

Seeing what Lu Jing said, Yixiu stopped talking about it.

"Don't talk about me, how about you, how have you been abroad for the past two years?" This is a question he is more concerned about.

"It's not bad, after all, it's a fulfilling life, at least it won't remind me of unpleasant things." Yixiu said pretending to be relaxed.

"Yixiu, have you met the boss again? You don't know that he hasn't returned to the company since your accident. Although the former chairman kept saying that boss couldn't manage the company because of his personal affairs, I don't think it's that simple. You A few days after leaving, the former director ordered you not to discuss anything about you, not even your name. Last month, the boss came back, but his attitude towards people became more and more indifferent. Sometimes I feel that he Look at us like a stranger, Yixiu, tell me honestly, is the matter between you and BSs known by the former chairman, which is why it turned into today's situation." Lu Jing analyzed the cause and effect of the matter, he I have always felt that things are not that simple.

But Yixiu was a little stunned when he heard Lu Jing's words. Could it be that his father had already discovered the matter between him and Xi, and he strongly opposed it, but why didn't he know anything? Suddenly he remembered what Xi had said to him, did he really lose his memory? What did I miss?

"What's wrong with you?" Lu Jing looked worriedly at Yixiu who was in a daze.

Hearing Lu Jing's words, Yixiu came back to his senses: "It's okay, I'm not very clear about what you said, we finally met, so don't talk about these unhappy things." Yixiu pulled a little far-fetched smile.

When eating, Lu Jing always felt that Yixiu had something on his mind, and it was after he said those words, but he didn't say it, and he didn't want to ask too much. He just hoped that no matter what happened, Yixiu could think about it , he can see that Yixiu still likes bosses, and it seems that it hasn't diminished. He doesn't understand how men like men, but he still sincerely wishes Yixiu happiness.

And Xie, who is still working, is sitting in a chair in a daze at the moment. As soon as he returned to China, he began to investigate his past, even though he still found nothing, but for some reason, as long as he sat here, he always felt a familiar smell around him. , Some vague memories would continue to appear in his mind, and he felt faintly that they belonged to him and Yixiu.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com