Chapter 41 Nigel's Invitation

Start from the beginning

When the two came to the bar, it was very lively inside. When they came to the box that was booked earlier, they felt a lot quieter. The others had almost arrived. When they saw Yixiu and the two of them, they asked them to be late Yixiu drank it without hesitation. He felt that the biggest change he had made in the past year was that he could drink a lot better. At least he wouldn't get drunk easily. Jack also followed Yixiu and did it directly. These people are his buddies, and he introduced them to Yixiu because he played with him since he was a child, because he believes that his friends will not do things that should not be done to Yixiu.

When they have nothing to do, they often get together. This box is their meeting place. Yixiu also likes to be with these people. They are very cheerful but not frivolous. Every time I am with them, Yixiu feels very relaxed. For this reason, he comes back to every party. Although his best friend is Jack, he is not bad with these people.

After the party, Jack sent Yixiu home and left. In fact, the two lived not far away, but one was in the east and the other was in the west. It took only two minutes for Jack to drive. Yixiu returned home and turned on the lights. He has lived here for a year and it feels like his own home. The inside is not very big, but it still feels empty living alone. He hasn't gone back for a year, but he will call his mother on time for a week, and occasionally He would call Jin, but more often Jin called, and Lu Jing also called. He also said that after Xiaoyun knew the company he left, he was sad for a while, which made Yixiu a little embarrassed, and left. He didn't say hello to them before, and now Lu Jing started to bring in newcomers, but he didn't have the passion he had in bringing Yixiu back then.

Three days later, Jin came over, and Yixiu looked at Jin with some joy: "Why are you here, and you didn't call to let me know."

"I'm not here to surprise you! The company has nothing important these two days, so I'll come to accompany you, I'm afraid you will be too boring by yourself." Jin walked into the living room and put aside his few luggage. It was himself I bought my small apartment for the convenience of my office, but now that I think about it, I didn’t buy it wrong, at least it’s convenient for me to repair it.

"Have a sip of tea quickly, is it cold outside?" Yixiu handed the tea he just poured to Jin.

Jin took it, and drank it slowly: "Fortunately, it's not cold, the weather is just right." Jin put the cup back after drinking.

After eating the lunch made by Yixiu, the two planned to go out for a walk. Jin was not very interested in what he was playing, but he knew that Yixiu was very interested, so the two took a taxi to the video game city. The technology is bad, but he really had a lot of fun. Although he likes this kind of game that is released with all his heart, he is not willing to come if it is a person.

Many people have noticed the two outstanding oriental men outside. Do they have to look at Yixiu? Many people took out their mobile phones and took pictures of the two happy faces. At this moment, Yixiu has no time to take care of others. He only knew that he was about to be killed. He didn't expect Jin, who didn't play this game much, to be so skilled, which made him a little bit unwilling.

One afternoon passed, and the two of them were about to leave the video game city, dripping with sweat, when a foreign man who was almost forty years old approached them: "Excuse me, can I take up a little of your time?"

Yixiu looked at the foreigner who was talking to him, and nodded in agreement when he saw that the other person spoke in a friendly tone. The foreign man looked at Jin apologetically: "Please wait a moment, I will have a few words with your friend, no would take too much time."

Jin knew what it meant when he heard this, smiled and walked a little further away. He didn't go too far, at least within his sight, but he also felt that the other party was not malicious, otherwise he would not have left.

"Hello, my name is Hosram Nigel, you can also call me Nigel, here is my business card." Nigel handed his business card to Yixiu with both hands.

Yixiu took it, and looked at the business card that said: Hollywood director Hosram Nigel: "Are you a director?" Yixiu didn't expect that the other party was a director, or a Hollywood director.

Nigel nodded: "Yes, I have seen photos of you skiing in Switzerland on the Internet before, and you fit the role in one of my scripts. I went to China to look for you before, but I couldn't find you, but I didn't expect to see you. Met you here and I really hope you get the role because there's no one better than you. I'm sure it's going to be the best movie ever."

"I'm sorry, you should have heard the rumors about me. I'm afraid it will affect your work because of me." Yixiu's meaning is obvious, he will not play this role.

"NONONO, I absolutely believe in your character. I have been in the entertainment industry for so many years, how can I not see that this is fake? I really hope you can think about it, don't you really want to go back to Showbiz? I think you should think about why you entered the showbiz in the first place, and why did you give up now? You don’t need to give me an answer now, it’s not too late to call me after you think it through.” Ni When Geer went to China to look for Yixiu, he saw rumors about Yixiu on the Internet, but he knew that Yixiu was framed by someone, and when he thought of what Star Entertainment did to Yixiu, he felt very dissatisfied.

Yixiu was a little surprised that a person who had never met him would believe in him so much, but what he said also made him stunned, yes, why did he enter the showbiz in the first place? This is not his dream, but he carries another person's dream. Thinking of this, he hesitated: "Okay, Mr. Nigel, if I think about it, I will call you."

Nigel is very satisfied with Yixiu's answer, which is much better than directly refusing: "Okay, then I won't bother you, I just hope that your dreams will not be obliterated by things that don't exist. Stumbling blocks are the best test of your success."

Yixiu looked at Nigel who had left, and put the business card in his hand in his pocket: "What did that man tell you just now?" Seeing that the man had left, Jin came to Yixiu.

"I didn't say anything, let's go, it's getting late." Yixiu didn't plan to tell Jin yet, he would confess to Jin when he really made a decision.

Jin didn't say anything, he believed that Yixiu would tell himself sooner or later.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com