Chapter 40 To France

Start from the beginning

"What's so serious?" Yixiu felt a little curious about what Jin would do to make himself angry.

Jin didn't say anything, just got a signed contract from the briefcase, and Yixiu looked at the familiar contract: "This is it?"

"Look for yourself." After Jin finished speaking, he put the contract into Yixiu's hands.

As soon as I turned over the first page, I knew that this was my own contract, but there were only two contracts, one with me and one with the company, how could Jin have it? Could it be? He suddenly thought of a situation: "Jin, did you help me pay the liquidated damages, that's why I signed the contract." Yixiu looked at Jin a little angrily, he didn't want Jin to help him so unreservedly, It just makes him feel so useless.

"Well, I just hope you leave Star Entertainment early and live your normal life." Jin was not surprised to see Yixiu's anger.

"But why didn't you discuss it with me? If you decide on your own, what am I?" Yixiu's beautiful eyes stared at Jin.

"Because I know that you will definitely not agree to what I have said. I hope that you will not reject my wholehearted intention. I will lend you this money, okay? If you have money in the future, can you pay me back?" Jin said with eyes Look at Yixiu seriously.

"Hey, you know that I can't afford it. Jin, you have done too much for me. I'm afraid I won't be able to pay it back in my whole life." Yixiu sighed helplessly. How could he be really angry with Jin? Well, he was just angry with himself, all of this was caused by himself, so he should be the one who paid the bill.

"You don't need to repay my favors. I just did what a friend should do, not to ask you to repay the so-called favors. If you still treat me as your friend, you should stop talking like this in the future. Jin looked at Yixiu angrily.

"What are you guys talking about? Why are you looking at each other like that?" Xiuqin, who became a monk after taking a bath, looked at her son and Jin in an uncomfortable mood. Aren't they doing well in the morning?

"Auntie, Yixiu and I didn't say anything, I won't disturb your rest if I have something else to do." Jin glanced at Yixiu before leaving.

Xiuqin looked at Jin who left, and she could feel that Jin was angry: "Yixiu, you and Jin are really okay?"

"Mom, Jin and I really have nothing to do, so don't worry about it. It's getting late, you should go to bed early, and I will go to bed too." I changed my expression just now, and looked at it as if nothing happened. Mother.

Xiuqin looked strangely at the two people who were not quite right: "Oh, I am really old, and now I don't want to talk to myself about anything." Feeling helpless, she walked to her room.

Yixiu closed the door, fell on the door weakly, looked at the contract in his hand, now he really has nothing to do with Xi, sometimes he really wanted to run to Xi and ask him why he did this ? But Xie seemed to have evaporated from the world, and there was no news at all. The more he thinks about it, the deeper he sinks in. There are really too many memories here, and sometimes he can't breathe under the pressure of these memories. He feels that even if Li Li betrayed him, he wouldn't have the pain he is experiencing now. Maybe he should live in another environment, let him forget all this!

"What, Yixiu, are you going abroad? Have you really made up your mind?" Xiuqin looked at her son in surprise.

"Mom, I've made up my mind. I've been too tired during this period, so I want to go out to relax. You also know your son's current situation. Going abroad is the only choice." Putting down the spoon in his hand, Yixiu looked at his mother casually.

Seeing no difference in her son, Xiuqin felt relieved: "Since you've made up your mind, you can go! It's good to go abroad to relax, but it's boring to stay at home every day, so when do you plan to leave?"

"Just these two days! I've already booked the air ticket." When he made his decision last night, he booked the air ticket online.

"Then you must take good care of yourself when you are abroad, and call home often when you have nothing to do." Xiuqin looked at her son with some reluctance, but she didn't want him to be at home every day.

Jin was sitting on a chair in the office as usual, typing with a notebook. At this time, the mobile phone on the side of the table rang. When he picked it up, he found that it was Yixiu who called. He kept the file and answered Yixiu’s call. Phone: "Hey, fix it."

Yixiu listened to the gentle voice next to his ear, and sooner than yesterday's anger disappeared, he didn't know how to speak: "Jin, I called because I have something to tell you, I plan to go abroad for two days After a while, the ticket has already been bought." Finally, I decided to speak directly.

Jin frowned when he heard this, why did he ask so suddenly, "Why would you think of going abroad?"

"I just want to go and relax. There are too many things here that I need to forget, so I stopped going abroad for a while." Yixiu didn't intend to lie to Jin about the reason why he wanted to leave.

"Then which country are you going to? Do you want me to take you there?" Jin was relieved when he heard this. Since Yixiu chose to forget, it means that he really intends to give up, and he can go to see it when he has time in the future.

"I'm planning to go to France, but you don't need to send it. I can go by myself. You have so many jobs to do every day." Yixiu didn't want Jin to drop the work because of himself.

"Then I'll drive you off on the day you leave, and you can send me the boarding time later, don't refuse." Jin said relentlessly, he knew that if he didn't say that, Yixiu would definitely not agree.

With Jin's character, Yixiu is no longer refusing: "Then I will send it to you later."

Under the eyes of his mother's reluctance, Yixiu got into Jin's car, he didn't dare to look into his mother's eyes, he would hesitate, as long as he really let go, he would definitely come back again.

"Being abroad is no better than being at home. When you get there, you must take good care of yourself. I have a flat in France, so you can live there when the time comes." Jin knew that Yixiu was going to France, and asked someone to clean up the place.

"Will this be too troublesome? I can find a house by myself." Yixiu didn't want to trouble Jin too much, he had already helped himself enough.

"No, if it's empty, it's also empty. You can help clean it when you live in it, so that it won't get moldy because no one lives there." Jin had already thought up his excuses.

Thinking what Jin said was right, Yixiu agreed.

When I came to the airport, there were many people inside. Yixiu was armed before he came. No one recognized him now. After talking to Jin a few words, he entered the ticket inspection area. Leaving: "Yixiu wait for me, I will go to accompany you." He has to work more overtime now, and he can go to France to accompany Yixiu as soon as he finishes his busy work. He knows that being alone in a foreign country is also very boring .

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com