Chapter 37 Hidden By The Company

Start from the beginning

"Ouyang Yixiu, you also have today. No matter how high you climbed back then, you fell so badly now. Do you think you are really good? In the end, you are not a pawn abandoned by others." Wang Ziche stood The expression in front of the window was a bit grim.

Now that the TV schedule has been cancelled, and even all the announcements that have been arranged in the later period have been cancelled, the next repair is really nothing, there is no need to stay in Hengdian, he dressed up and called Lu Jing drove him back. In the corridor of the hotel, he could see most people gloating at him. Occasionally, there were a few regretful eyes. Yixiu didn't care about the eyes of the people around him. And Xiao Yun walked to the parking lot.

On the way, he met a lot of people holding a sign, which said: "Yixiu will give us an explanation." Others said: "Yixiu apologizes." Occasionally, a few said: "Yixiu, we believe You, please don't be sad." Yixiu was a little moved, he didn't expect that someone would believe in him under such circumstances.

Fortunately, he changed his disguise before going out, otherwise he would be torn apart when these fans saw him. When Yixiu was about to get into the car when he came to the parking lot, a gust of wind blew his hat away. Showing a beautiful forehead, he just wanted to pick it up, but found a few people looking at him, afraid of being discovered by them, Yixiu immediately walked to the car. But he didn't know that just because of his actions, those people were more sure that he was Yixiu. Otherwise, seeing why they wanted to hide and didn't even want their hats, wouldn't that be a guilty conscience.

"Ah, that's Yixiu, everyone, look at that Yixiu who came out of the hotel just now." One of them exclaimed.

Everyone looked towards Yixiu when they heard the voice, and the backs were very similar, so they ran towards Yixiu like crazy, when Yixiu heard the voice, everyone ran towards him, the secret path is not good , hurriedly opened the car door and sat in. Seeing that Yixiu was about to leave, everyone shouted: "Yixiu, don't leave, please answer our questions."

Sitting in the driver's seat, Lu Jing watched a large group of people running towards him, and stepped on the gas pedal quickly, otherwise he would be unable to leave.

"Xiao Yun, you and I have worked hard during this time, and now I am already like this, you go to the company and let them arrange new artists for you, I believe they will all like you." Yixiu turned his head and looked at Xiao Yun.

Hearing Yixiu's words, little Yun couldn't help but shed tears: "Brother Yixiu, I just want to be your assistant, why doesn't everyone believe you?"

"There is nothing wrong with wanting to commit a crime. The company clearly wants to hide me, so you will have no future if you follow me." Yixiu shook his head with a wry smile.

"Brother Yixiu, please don't drive me away, okay, I really want to be your assistant." Xiao Yun looked at Yixiu beggingly.

Yixiu smiled: "Don't forget, you still have a sick mother who needs you to pay for medical expenses. If you follow me, it means that you will have no salary in the future."

Xiao Yun lowered his head when he heard this, yes! His mother is still waiting for his medical expenses in the hospital?

Seeing Xiao Yun's entanglement, Yixiu said: "Why don't you do this! If I can still appear on the screen in the future, can I still ask you to be my assistant?" Although he knew that such an opportunity might It's very ethereal.

"Really?" Xiao Yun widened his eyes excitedly, he felt that Brother Yixiu would definitely not be beaten just like this.

Yixiu nodded. Little Yun felt much better now.

Listening to the conversation between the two, Lu Jing's eyes turned red imperceptibly. This is the best artist he brought, and also the most worry-free artist he brought. He broke the highest box office record, and he has countless Fans, but such a person will be treated unfairly.

Yixiu didn't go to Xi's villa, he didn't want to humiliate himself, he had his pride, he handed the key of the villa to Xiao Yun and told him to pack his luggage, this is probably the last time to trouble Xiao Yun.

Seeing Lu Jing and Xiao Yun leave, he went upstairs. He opened the door and found that his mother was watching a report about him. He paused for a moment. He thought that his mother was not interested in the entertainment channel.

Seeing her son coming, Xiuqin hurriedly turned off the TV: "Yixiu, you're here, why don't you cook for me?" After speaking, she immediately got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Mom, don't be busy, I'm not hungry." Yixiu looked at his mother with a smile.

Xiuqin stopped in her tracks, and worriedly looked at Yixiu who acted like a normal person in front of her: "Your son?"

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry." Yixiu comforted his mother, he didn't want her to worry.

"Son, mother already knows about you. If you are sad, just cry. It will make you feel better." Xiuqin walked slowly to Yixiu's side.

"I'm really fine, it's better this way, I can finally take a good rest for a while." Yixiu's tone was very relaxed, and he couldn't see any sadness at all.

"It's good if you can figure it out, sit down quickly!" Xiuqin knew that her son's personality likes to handle everything by himself, and I'm afraid his son is feeling very uncomfortable at the moment.

Not long after, Lu Jing and Xiao Yun brought Yixiu's luggage over. Lu Jing looked at Yixiu, hesitant to speak, and Yixiu saw Lu Jing's expression: "If you have anything to say, just say it!"

"The boss is not in the villa, and some of the boss's things have been taken away." Lu Jing has been to the villa before, so he knows that sometimes Yixiu and the boss rest together, and usually see the simple supplies of the boss , but this time when he went in, he couldn't find a boss thing inside.

"Well, I got it!" Yixiu didn't have much expression, but his heart was bleeding. Is he going to draw a line with himself so soon? Sure enough, I am nothing in your eyes. I am so stupid to believe your sincerity.

Knowing that Yixiu was in a bad mood at the moment, Lu Jing didn't stay any longer, and rejected his aunt's offer to stay for dinner, and pulled Xiao Yun and left.

Xiuqin didn't bother her son, he knew that his son just wanted to be alone and quiet now, she never believed that his son would hit someone, and even hit him so hard, but now everyone believes that it was his son who did it, and the company also agreed Even though she doesn't understand my entertainment industry, she knows the darkness of the entertainment industry. This is not what ordinary people have fought with. She just hopes that her son can cheer up.

Lying in the bed, Yixiu, the scenes of the two together flashed in his mind, everything was so real, but now everything is just passing by, he doesn't understand if Xie doesn't really love him, then why? He had to sacrifice his life to save himself, perhaps because he loved him for a short time, he still remembered that if Xi failed him, then he would definitely not let him go, but what would he use to fight him? I'm afraid we will never meet again in the future! Forget it, it's a nightmare!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com