Chapter 36 A Car Accident

Start from the beginning

Hee was carried to the emergency room as soon as he got off the ambulance, because his condition was not optimistic.

"Xi, what's wrong with my Xi? How could there be a car accident?" Hearing the call from the hospital, Yan Jianguo and Ai Chuxue hurried to the hospital. As soon as they arrived at the emergency room, Ai Chuxue couldn't help crying Come out, my son who was fine in the morning, why did he come here all of a sudden?

Yan Jianguo didn't speak, but his eyes were full of worry.

It took five full hours before the door of the emergency room opened. Ai Chuxue only knew that these five hours were the most difficult five hours in her life. As soon as he saw the doctor coming out, he hurried over: "Doctor, how is my son?" Hearing his wife's question, Yan Jianguo also stared at the doctor closely.

The doctor took off the muzzle wearily: "The patient is out of danger."

The doctor's words let the two of them breathe a sigh of relief, but what they said next made them even more unacceptable.

"Although the patient's life is no longer in danger, due to the severe brain injury and severe damage to the brain nerves, the congestion in the brain cannot be cleaned, so whether he can wake up or not depends on his own willpower."

Ai Chuxue looked at the doctor with a pale face, unable to believe the fact: "How come the doctor, my son has always been in good health, why did he have a car accident and it just happened like this, you must be joking, right?" Too big for her.

When Yan Jianguo heard the news, he suddenly aged several years. Why did his son become like this all of a sudden?

"I understand your feelings, but I hope you can accept this fact." The doctor sighed, shook his head and left.

It didn't take long for Xi to be pushed out by the nurse. Xi's forehead was tightly wrapped by a white cloth, his eyes were tightly closed, and his lips were so pale that there was no trace of blood. Ai Chuxue looked at her son distressedly: "Son, open your eyes and see that I am a mother, please don't scare me, mother is too old to be scared." hands.

"I believe our son will wake up." Yan Jianguo did not shed tears, because now he is the only pillar of the family, so his fragility cannot be shown.

Ai Chuxue hugged Yan Jianguo tightly and burst into tears, she felt like the sky was falling, she couldn't imagine what would happen if her son couldn't wake up for the rest of his life?

Xi was transferred to a high-level ward. Yan Jianguo took care of Xi's car accident. If the reporter found out, he might not live in peace. He didn't want anyone to disturb his son's rest. He came to the roof of the hospital alone, took out his mobile phone and made a call: "Hey, how's everything going?"

"It has been found out that the chairman was hit by a car on the way to Hengdian."

Yan Jianguo listened to the words in his ear, Hengdian? What is Xi going to Hengdian for? Suddenly he thought of Ouyang Yixiu who was filming in Hengdian, and this Ouyang Yixiu again, really lingering, now that his son has become like this, how can he not hate: "Okay, I know!"

After hanging up the phone, Yan Jianguo made another call: "Hi, I'm Yan Jianguo. My son has something to do these days. I'll take care of the company's affairs temporarily. Now you call the shareholders together and I have something to talk about."

The secretary listened to the old director's words strangely, wasn't he still fine just now? Why are you going to change? But this is not what he should care about. Thinking of this, he immediately called all the directors and repeated what the old director said.

"My wife is here to help you first. The company's affairs are inseparable from people. I will go and arrange them." Yan Jianguo, who came down from the rooftop, said in a low voice.

Ai Chuxue didn't care about this now, she nodded casually.

The shareholders of the company are all gathered together at this moment, discussing what happened? After a while, Yan Jianguo arrived, and everyone immediately quieted down, looking at Yan Jianguo with all eyes.

Yan Jianguo glanced at the people sitting below, and then said: "Your director is my son, because some personal matters have to be handled by me, so I will manage the company's affairs for the time being. You can come to me for anything." As soon as Yan Jianguo finished speaking, someone asked another question.

"Chairman, can you tell me why you have to leave for so long?"

"I said that this is a private matter, but you can rest assured that the company will be managed by him after he finishes his work." Yan Jianguo looked at everyone seriously.

"Also, everyone already knows about the company's artist Ouyang Yixiu! I don't want such people to continue to exist in the company, so please don't interfere with this matter." Yan Jianguo didn't want to hear about Ouyang Yixiu again. Name up.

"But he is still filming. If everyone's misunderstanding about Yixiu is not cleared up for a day, then the new filming will be rejected by everyone." The boss of the planning department put forward his opinion.

"Won't there be a substitution? Does this play have to be him?" Yan Jianguo's voice was a little angry.

Others are not talking, it is clear that they want to hide Ouyang Yixiu, I am afraid his life will not be easy in the future.

Yixiu didn't know that Xi was in a car accident. At the moment when the misunderstanding was not clarified, he didn't dare to show up, and he couldn't show up. He turned off his mobile phone last night, and he wanted to be alone.

"Yixiu is in trouble." Yixiu turned his head and looked at Lu Jing who hurried in.

"What happened, why is it like this!" Yixiu felt that no matter how bad things had happened, there was nothing else he couldn't bear.

"Our company has changed its chairman?" Lu Jing's words surprised Yixiu.

"What's going on? Who is the director?" He had a very bad premonition.

"The director is the boss's father and the former chairman, but?" Lu Jing didn't know how to say the following words.

"Don't worry, just tell me if you have anything to say?" Yixiu looked at Lu Jing anxiously.

"But as soon as the director took office, he made everyone stop meddling in your affairs, and... and the movie you filmed has already found a replacement... your... actor." Lu Jing said these words extremely carefully, He knew that what the chairman did meant that Yixiu might not be able to appear on the silver screen again in the future, and he didn't know what kind of mood Yixiu would feel when he heard this sentence.

"Really?" The simple two words revealed Yixiu's mood at the moment. He never expected such an ending. It turned out that his father knew about his relationship with Xi, otherwise why would he suppress him like this? He didn't even hesitate to change himself, preferring to find someone new to shoot. It seems that he is very opposed to their relationship, but did Xie know it a long time ago, otherwise this matter has happened for so long and I haven't seen him care about it, maybe he has given up on himself long ago, or he has never taken himself seriously Well, it was just acting before, but luckily he still believed in him like a fool. At this moment, he only felt that he was very sad, and in the end he went back to the road again.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com