Chapter 35 Everyone's Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

"Of course there is. Wei Zenzai is Yanxi's ex-girlfriend." Xiao Yi knew that he recognized Wei Chanchun the first time he saw Wei Chanchun. He thought that Wei censor would do something to frame people, but now he heard what censor Wei said, and he understood that people's hearts will change.

Yixiu looked at Xiao Yi in disbelief: "This is impossible, why didn't I hear Xi say it?" He had never heard Xi say that he had a girlfriend.

"It's true. They've been together for many years, and everyone in the company knows about it." Xiao Yi's words undoubtedly gave Yixiu a heavy stick.

Why does he feel like a fool, the whole company knows but he doesn't know, why didn't Xie tell himself, if he told him personally, he wouldn't be angry, but hearing it from others is so uncomfortable.

Looking at Yixiu who was in a daze, Xiao Yi felt that Yixiu might have misunderstood Yanxi: "You don't know, maybe Yanxi doesn't want you to think so much."

But now Yixiu can't listen to anything, no wonder Wei Xunxun looks at him with such eyes, he can imagine that Wei Xunxun must have hated himself when he knew that he was with Xi.

Even if Yi really didn't want to let himself think about it, but he had already started to think about it, what kind of attitude did Xi treat him.

Xiao Yi left the bathroom silently. He felt that if the two of them could not reconcile this matter, then there was no need to be together. He called Lu Jing and Han Ling out, and let him stay by himself for a while now.

Yixiu returned to the living room, he didn't care that everyone had already left, he picked up the phone and looked at it for a long time, and finally pressed Xi's number: "Du, beep, beep, hello, the number you dialed is temporarily unanswered, Please press again later." Yixiu hung up the phone and casually threw the phone aside.

"I have always been strong, tell me what to do, and the dream will come true." After a while, Yixiu's cell phone rang, and Yixiu thought it was Xie, but when he saw it was Jin, he didn't want to answer it. Yes, but the bell kept ringing persistently, and finally answered it. Before he could speak, the voice from over there came.

"Yixiu, where are you now? I just saw a report about you, are you okay?" Jin's voice was full of concern.

"It's okay, this little thing can't hit me?" Yixiu didn't want the other party to care, and spoke in a very casual tone.

Hearing Yixiu's more normal words, Jin was relieved: "It's fine, remember what I said? If you are sad or unhappy, I will lend you my shoulder at any time."

Listening to Jin's words, Yixiu felt like crying. This was originally a conversation between lovers, but now it came from a friend's mouth. What the hell is he doing? "Well, I got it, but I'm really fine so don't think about it so much." Although he was sad, he really didn't want Jin to worry about himself.

"By the way, you know that Wei Chanchan is Yanxi's girlfriend!" As two families who have cooperated for a long time, they naturally know that Yanxi has a girlfriend.

Hearing Jin's words, Yixiu's face became even uglier. Even Jin knew it, but he didn't know it. Why didn't Xie want to confess to himself?

"Yixiu, don't you...don't know?" Hearing that there was no sound in his ear, Jin asked with some uncertainty. He thought Yixiu knew, after all, it was not a secret.

"I know." He did know, but just now.

Jin doesn't know why, he always feels that Yixiu is in a bad mood, even though his voice is the same as usual: "Yixiu, don't worry, I will help you find out about this matter." Even if this is something that Yixiu's company should deal with, But he just couldn't see anything so slandering Yixiu.

"Thank you, Jin!" Yixiu didn't refuse, it would be nice if his affairs could be revealed earlier, he really didn't like the feeling of being misunderstood.

After the two hung up the phone, Yixiu lay back on the sofa with some exhaustion, and fell asleep unknowingly.

Xi didn't know about Yixiu, and it was strange to say that he was never drunk, because his drinking capacity became much worse because of his worries. He was picked up by the driver. Ai Chuxue was a little worried when she saw her drunken son. Recently, the concern between her son and her husband has become more and more stiff. She took off her son's mobile phone, afraid that a call would disturb her son's rest. She knew how busy his son was with his business.

Maybe it was because Xi hadn't had a good sleep for a long time, and he slept until the next night, and he didn't notice that his mobile phone was taken away. Woke up at night, washed up, and had dinner by the way. He and his father didn't say a word at the dinner table. They had nothing to talk about. After dinner, they went upstairs directly. There were still many files in the computer to read.

Ai Chuxue looked at the son who left, and sighed: "Is this necessary for you? Why do you still miss father and son now, I think they are almost enemies."

"This is also forced by him. If he doesn't like some man, I will do it. Let me tell you about the story of Ouyang Yixiu being bullied and deleted everywhere on the Internet. I know that this person must not be a good person. This matter I have already arranged that the company is not allowed to interfere, so what if he is popular? The company cannot be transferred without him.” Yan Jianguo saw this news while watching TV during the day, and his first thought at that time was to let himself die , his wife can only be Wei Zenzai.

"But I have to tell Xi about this matter, after all, he is now in charge of the company." Ai Chuxue didn't quite agree with her husband's approach.

"Have you ever heard of an old man who still reports to his son when he does things? Besides, where would he get a company without me? You don't want to interfere in this matter." Yan Jianguo said impatiently.

The next day Xi went to work and found that the phone was gone: "Mom, have you seen my phone?" Xi looked at his mother who was eating breakfast.

"Oh, for me, last time you were drunk, I was afraid that a phone call would disturb your rest, so I kept it for you first, and I forgot to give it to you all of a sudden, you wait for me to get it for you?" Ai Chuxue finished Just go upstairs.

Xi took the phone without looking at it, put it in his pocket and left the house directly.

When Xi came to the company, he heard the employees who usually don't gossip were discussing something together. When he saw him, he immediately went back to his work. He didn't say anything because there were still a few minutes before work.

Everyone watched the expressionless boss leave, and immediately gathered together again: "You read the news yesterday, I really didn't expect that the first cultivator is such a person, and a man who has raped others will treat others like this. Know how he does it."

"Look, there's a lot of buzz on the Internet now. If I were to fix it, I wouldn't dare to go out." Another employee said.

"Let me tell you a more breaking news. I heard that after the old director saw it, he immediately called our senior management not to intervene in this matter. It seems that Yixiu is about to be hidden."

Everyone was a little surprised when they heard Xiao Lizi's words. It seems that the first repair is over.

"But this can't be blamed on the old director. I heard that the old director has always regarded Wei Xunxuan as his future daughter-in-law. Can you not be angry now that Yixiu made it like this? What's more, Yixiu is still with the boss now. "An employee of the planning department analyzed.

They always agree with this view and nod their heads one after another.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com