Chapter 33 Off-Site Filming

Start from the beginning

Yixiu nodded.

"Do you not know where to start?" Xiao Yi's voice interrupted Yixiu who was meditating.

Yixiu raised his head and looked at Xiao Yi who walked into him: "Yeah, I have never filmed an action scene. Although there is action guidance, it is still difficult to calm down."

"It was the same for me the first time, but have you ever thought that Liu Yiyun is a boy who has practiced hard for 16 years since he was a child, his movements should be strong and powerful, and his eyes should be extremely confident, and I didn't learn from you just now. This shows that you still interpret him as an actor, why can't you interpret Liu Yiyun like the emotion that really entered his heart in the film "The Forgotten Child" you filmed? Woolen cloth?"

Listening to Xiao Yi's guidance, Yixiu now understands that although he has been studying this script at home, he has never entered Liu Yiyun's world, because Chen Yi's past and encounters made him have a common problem of sympathy However, with Xiao Yi's guidance, he already knows what he should do. A good artist is not only good at filming, but It is to truly regard oneself as a person in the play, only in this way will the audience feel that they are watching the plot, not the acting.

"Thank you Brother Xiao, I already know what to do, because I am Liu Yiyun."

Listening to Yixiu's confident eyes, Xiao Yi smiled slightly. He helped him only because he was someone Xi cared about.

The next performance surprised the director, he found that Yixiu was exuding self-confidence at this moment, which belonged to Liu Yiyun's self-confidence. Without a trace of sloppiness, Yixiu subtly performed the real Liu Yiyun, and even added some movements that were not there before, but it was even more icing on the cake.

Xiao Yi is very satisfied with Yixiu's actions, he really has never seen such a simple person.

It wasn't until the two of them went down the mountain to practice that today's work was completed. The director was the happiest. He thought that if everyone could perform like today, they could finish the work many days in advance. This would reduce the production crew The cost reduces everyone's working day again.

After a day's work, everyone rushed to the hotel, because the place where they filmed was far from where they lived, so they arranged the hotel together.

Yixiu returned to his room, after removing make-up, showering and brushing his teeth, Yixiu went to sleep tiredly. He had consumed a lot of energy today, and he was a little tired at the moment.

Yixiu, who was about to fall asleep, didn't see Xi's message. When he saw it, it was already the next morning. Looking at Xi's message, Yixiu showed a nice smile and replied: "I also want to you!"

The next day's work continued, and Yixiu became more and more comfortable in filming. The scenes with Xiao Yi were surprisingly harmonious. The two of them seemed to have worked together countless times. Without any flaws, what they didn't expect was that a rookie who just debuted for less than a year was not inferior to a superstar who debuted for three years. The whole filming made the staff feel very relaxed. They really didn't do it all over again. I've seen such an entertaining artist.

And Tianqing's role is about to start, Hanling rushed over early in the morning, she played Tianyu's younger sister, a princess with a warm heart, when she saw Liu Yiyun, she was impressed by Liu Yiyun's appearance and cleanliness Attracted by his temperament, she silently likes Liu Yiyun, she always feels that Liu Yiyun is like a person in the sky, never belonging to this world, so she dare not confess. Until the moment Liu Yiyun disappeared, she knew that she would never see her beloved man again, because he really didn't belong here,

Han Ling's acting skills are well-known, the three of them play together, it feels as if the world is real, and everyone is watching it intentionally.

A few days later, the scene of Wuhen and Jiang Yixi came. When Yixiu saw Wei Shanshan, he was stunned by this person. He remembered that it was the girl he met at the autograph session. He still remembered that she had said about them I'll see you again, I didn't expect to see you again, as a colleague.

When Wei Shanshan saw Yixiu, it seemed as if she was seeing Yixiu for the first time. She lowered her head shyly and greeted Yixiu. No one saw the hatred in her lowered eyes.

Yixiu also smiled politely. When Wang Ziche saw Yixiu, he showed a smile of unknown meaning, which made Yixiu feel ominous.

The filming continued, Liu Yiyun and Xiao Yi rescued Wuhen who was lying on the ground injured, Liu Yiyun lost his own internal strength to make Wuhen a lot better, but for this one action, Yixiu was asked to retake many times, it turned out that Yixiu When giving Wuhen internal strength, for some reason, Yixiu always felt his palms itch as soon as he accompanied Wang Ziche's back: "Yixiu, what's the matter with you today? Why can't you do such a simple movement well? "The director looked at Yixiu with a wrong expression.

"Yixiu, is it because of my relationship that you are distracted? If I let you take the pressure off, or else here is a substitute to help me?" Wang Ziche said very carefully, people who don't know think Yixiu He hates Wang Ziche very much, but Wang Ziche dare not lose his temper with Yixiu, after all, they are not at the same level.

Yixiu felt very funny when he heard what Wang Ziche said. What did he mean by that? Do you want to tell everyone that you have bullied other artists? "No, Wang Ziche, don't think too much, I just feel a little uncomfortable today, not because of you." Yixiu looked at Wang Ziche with a smile.

Hearing Yixiu's gentle words, others thought it was just Wang Ziche who was thinking too much.

"Okay, let's do it again, everyone takes their places!" After the director finished speaking, everyone started to stand at their posts.

In the end, Yixiu resisted the urge to scratch his itch, and finally passed this scene. The next filming went smoothly, Wei Shanshan's role will be tomorrow, today I just came here to familiarize myself with the familiar scenes, but as a woman, she felt that Wang Ziche hated Ouyang Yixiu very much.

"What's the matter with Yixiu today? Is it related to Prince Che?" Xiao Yi and Han Ling came to Yixiu's room when they returned to the hotel.

Yixiu closed the door, looked at Xiao Yi who was asking himself, and said in a puzzled tone: "Well, whenever I meet him today, I feel itchy, I don't know what's going on?"

"I don't know yet. That kid must have done it on purpose. I knew he must have done it on purpose just now." When Han Ling thought of Wang Ziche, she became a little angry. It's really shameless for a big man to use such a trick. .

Xiao Yi nodded in agreement: "I believe he won't just give up like this. You must be careful of him in the future."

As soon as Xiu nodded clearly, he knew that filming with Wang Ziche was not so easy.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com