Chapter 32 Jinyu Extra Story

Start from the beginning

Sometimes he would ask me: "Aren't you tired of living in such a disguise every day? I'm tired just looking at it." I smiled and said, "I'm used to it." Sometimes habits are really terrible things, and he will let You are insensitive, and I think maybe I was insensitive earlier.

Originally, I didn’t plan to go to high school. I wanted to ask a tutor to study at home. I would be fine if I took the college entrance examination. Maybe it’s God’s will. During the beginning of school, I often heard people saying that this year’s freshman came a girl who was bigger than me. The one who is even more beautiful is Ouyang Yixiu. I was disdainful at the time, but I didn't care that much until one day, after school at noon, I walked through a forest to the dormitory, and I found a sleeping elf lying on a chair by the side of the road. The beautiful person approached cautiously, only to realize that the other party was a man. The other party seemed to be disturbed by me, his long eyelashes trembled, and then his eyes slowly opened.

Those are the clearest eyes I have ever seen in my life, clean without any impurities, but it is not difficult to see some stubborn strength, the other party looks at me with some displeasure, which makes me feel a little guilty, but this is also my It was the first time in my life that I wanted to get close to a person. At that time, I didn't know that I liked him from the very first sight.

Later I started to approach him and learned that he was Ouyang Yixiu. He didn't refuse my approach, and when he knew my identity, he didn't compliment me like other people did. I could see from his clean eyes that the other party only regarded me as a friend and had nothing to do with family matters. This made me very satisfied, and I knew that I would not misunderstand the person. I remember one time when his family was short of money. I told him to give it to him, but he rejected me severely. I apologized that he wasn't angry, which made me like him even more. Only in front of him can I show my real smile. Sometimes I invite him to dinner. In the name of a friend, I am very happy that he didn’t refuse me. Later, some girls kept confessing to me. I don’t know why I am getting more and more The more disgusted I became, every time I politely refused, but there were still many girls who ran over tirelessly. I was really annoyed, but I was good at pretending and didn't show it from the beginning to the end.

And Yixiu may be too dazzling! No one dared to approach him, at most they just watched him silently from a distance.

Maybe it was because I rejected too many people that someone noticed that I was very close to Yixiu. Some people began to spread that we were gay, but I didn't care because I found that I really liked Yixiu. See Yixiu Xiu also didn't care. I was very happy in my heart. Does this mean that the other party doesn't hate homosexuality?

We have been friends for three years in high school. I don't plan to go to college anymore. I want to take over my father's unemployment, because I want to confess my love to Yixiu when I have enough ability.

But a photo of my cousin let me know that the other party gave up college and went to become an artist. I was very angry at the time. I thought about questioning the other party, but I also knew that the choice made by the other party would not change. I can only support him silently, and I can lend him my shoulder when he needs me.

Later I found out that Yixiu lived in Yanxi’s private villa, but I didn’t think too much about it until I knew that Yixiu, who was simple, didn’t know that he had been taken over by others. I was really angry at the time, and I didn’t pretend to be myself that day I ran to look for Yanxi. During the conversation, I was suddenly lost in the conversation, but I also knew that I had to fight for it. Just when I was about to confess my love to Yixiu, I was successfully interrupted by Yanxi. Xiu left immediately. That's when I'm going to have a thought that I'll regret.

Sure enough, when I took Yixiu to the playground to play, I missed an opportunity again because of my cowardice. Later, Yixiu disappeared. When Yanxi and I found Yixiu, we were angry and gave a sigh of relief at the same time, because We're not too late, but when Xi was willing to replace Yixiu's words without hesitation in order to save Yixiu, I was surprised. Can he do this for Yixiu? I really wanted to exchange myself for Yixiu, but I had no position at that time, because it was the grievance between the three of them, and I was just an outsider.

Later, Xie saved Yixiu, and he was cut in the back. Although it was not deep, he bled a lot. I was really afraid. I don't know, because I was called away by Yixiu, and I have no reason to stay here.

Xie's injury was healed, life was no different, my heart was slightly relieved, until later Yixiu and I came back from skiing in Switzerland, I was a little surprised to see Yanxi appear at my airport, and heard Yixiu I didn't know that he came to pick up Yixiu after what he said, but their subsequent actions really made me unacceptable. Seeing the two leave hand in hand like lovers, that action seemed to have been done countless times, and my heart felt a little overwhelmed. The feeling of being torn apart, I feel like a fool, as if everyone in the world knows it and I am the only one who doesn't.

Although I have roughly guessed their relationship, I never dared to ask Yixiu, nor did I have the courage to ask, because I was really afraid of hearing the answer I didn't want to hear the most, so I could only pretend that I didn't know anything. But I also won't let go until the last moment, because I have been unrequitedly in love with that person for three years, and I don't want it to be buried in the soil before it takes root.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com