Chapter 27 Travel Abroad

Start from the beginning

Opening the door, he looked at Xi who was sitting on the sofa in surprise: "Xi, why are you here?"

Xi smiled wearily: "I miss you, I've been a little busy these days and haven't had a good conversation with He, why are you back so late today?"

He closed the door, changed into his slippers, and sat down next to Xi: "I had a meal with Jin today, did you eat?"

Hearing that Yixiu was with Jinyu, Xi's eyes darkened, and he replied calmly, "What did he tell you?" He vaguely felt that it couldn't be as simple as eating.

"He also invited me to go skiing in Switzerland, starting on the 22nd." Yixiu's tone was a little unspeakably excited.

Hearing Yixiu's words, Xi blamed himself a little. After being together for so long, he didn't treat him well and went out to play: "Then you remember to be careful, call me if you have something to do, and I will take you to another place when you come back." Play." He didn't stop him, because he knew that Yixiu should have his own personal space, and he also believed that Yixiu only had friendship with Jin.

"Okay, when I'm away for a few days, you have to remember to take good care of yourself." Yixiu asked worriedly. He knew that Xie, a workaholic, would sometimes forget to eat lunch after work, so he dragged him out to eat. .

After getting Xie's response, Yixiu laughed happily.

It wasn't until Yixiu came to the place that Jin mentioned that he didn't know why he didn't need to book the air ticket by himself. It turned out that Jin had his own private jet, but he didn't think it was strange when he thought of Jin's family wealth once repaired.

Yixiu has also made a plane, and he doesn't feel any discomfort while sitting on the plane. Looking at the white clouds in the sky, he feels like he is flying in space like a bird.

Jin, who had been paying attention to Yixiu, looked at Yixiu's expression of enjoyment, and unconsciously felt better.

After getting off the plane, Yixiu was arranged in a hotel. Jin had already negotiated the contract, and there was no extra time to rest. This made Yixiu feel that it was really not that easy to be a boss.

Walking out of the hotel a little bored, he planned to go out for a walk. He felt that there was no need to pretend when he was abroad. He still didn't believe that his reputation was so big, but it was indeed as Yixiu thought, no one recognized him. It's just that the people walking on the road stopped and stared at Yixiu when they saw a beautiful Asian boy, with amazement flashing in their eyes.

However, Yixiu didn't care much about the reactions of the people around him. He already had immunity, but he really felt that the air environment abroad was better than that in China. At least after walking for so long, he didn't find any garbage on the land.

I ate a little outside at noon. He is not used to eating foreign food. Most of them are half-cooked food. He doesn't like to eat uncooked food. He always feels a little disgusted. When Jin came back at night, his face looked tired. .

"I'm back, how is today's contract going?" Yixiu asked Jin with concern. He still remembered that Jin said that this contract was very important to him.

Jin nodded slightly. Although the other party was a little hesitant about his youth at the time, his unique insights still made them look at him with admiration. Finally, he agreed to the contract with himself, although he said during the period that if he could not meet their requirements, it would be terminated. contract, but he believed there would be no such chance.

The next day Jin took Yixiu to the snowy mountains in Switzerland early. Although it was only eight o'clock, many people had already started, most of them young people. After renting two sets of ski equipment, Jin walked in with Yixiu.

After making all the preparations, Jin began to teach Yixiu how to ski. Although Yixiu fell a lot during the period, he was still very happy. Many foreigners noticed these two outstanding Asian teenagers, especially looking at Yixiu. The surprise in their eyes, they have never seen such a beautiful person before, looking at Yixiu who fell because of skiing, giving people a different sense of beauty, everyone took out their mobile phones to take pictures of this scene, when they took When Yixiu's photos were posted on the Internet, many people nicknamed Yixiu Snow Mountain Fairy.

What Yixiu didn't know was that it was because of these photos that famous foreign Hollywood directors took a fancy to him.

Sitting on the plane back to China, Yixiu was in a good mood. Although he kept wrestling during the skiing period, he finally learned to ski, which gave him a sense of accomplishment. This is also the happiest person he played with. He thinks that if there is a chance, he must bring Xi to play here once.

"Did you enjoy playing yesterday?" Jin looked at Yixiu with a smile.

"I'm very happy. Although you don't like to hear this sentence, I still want to say, thank you, it's great to have you." Yixiu hugged Jin after finishing speaking.

Jin was stunned, and then smiled imperceptibly, hugging Yixiu's waist with both hands, did he think that Yixiu was starting to feel bad about him at this moment, maybe he could get Yixiu just by working hard.

Yixiu didn't know that his unintentional actions would cause a lot of misunderstandings later.

As soon as he got off the plane, he saw Xi's car parked there. This is Jin's own airport, and it is impossible to come in without permission. Jin's smiling face froze when he saw Xi's car.

"Xi, why are you here?" Although Yixiu told him to come back today, he didn't expect him to come here to pick him up.

Xi, who got out of the car, looked at Jin who had a stiff expression, and nodded expressionlessly. He called Jin's father just now, and his father asked someone to let him in. When he turned his head to look at Xiu The tenderness on the face is unobstructed: "I know you're coming back today, so I came here to pick you up."

"If you're very busy, don't come, I can go back by myself." Yixiu didn't want Xie to put down his work for himself, because he knew that Xie would definitely have to work overtime later.

"Not busy, let's go back first!" After Xixi finished speaking, he held Yixiu's hand and looked at Jin, as if saying that Yixiu was his now.

Yixiu didn't think there was anything wrong. He glanced at Jin and said with a smile: "I'll go back first, you should rest early today too!"

Jin looked at the two people who left with a pale face, and his fingertips turned pale. He couldn't believe his eyes, it seemed that Yixiu didn't reject Yanxi's move just now, does this mean that they are already together? But why doesn't he know anything? He suddenly felt like a fool, he could think that Yanxi must be disdainful when looking at him, maybe he never put himself in the eyes.

Is he really going to give up? But he is really not reconciled, the person he has liked for three years can't just forget it, he won't just be so discouraged.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com