Chapter 21 The Truth Comes Out

Start from the beginning

"Then did he say who hired him?" This is what Yixiu is most concerned about.

Lu Jing shook his head: "He himself doesn't know who it is. The anonymous person and Clever have never talked to him on the phone. They always contacted him through Emill. Of course, the money was sent to him by courier, so he didn't know at all. who."

Yixiu didn't know why he always felt that he had something to do with Wang Ziche, but he had no proof.

It's ten o'clock, and the entire lobby is overcrowded, and our protagonist Yixiu sat there quietly with dark circles under his eyes and a pale face. Most people thought that Yixiu didn't have a good rest because he was rumored to be gay. This is really not true, he has never worried about this matter, this is because he stayed up all night through filming, but now he can take advantage of being framed and cannot rest normally.

Just when everyone was staring at Yixiu, Xi walked in. His slender figure, extremely handsome face, and the aura of a king all over him attracted everyone's attention. It feels like a water lotus that can only be seen from a distance and cannot be played with, while Xi feels like a king who is out of reach, and those cold eyes seem to be able to severely damage everything.

At this moment, they have a feeling that this is a match made in heaven.

Sitting next to Yixiu, Xixiu looked at Yixiu with a pale face and dark circles under his eyes, feeling a little distressed. Of course he knew that this was the reason for Yixiu rushing to the notice, but he felt a little distressed seeing the pair working so hard. But he didn't show it, he knew how many pairs of eyes were staring at him now.

"Thank you all for coming to the clarification meeting of my artists in your busy schedule. I believe everyone is paying attention to this matter, but let our instigator tell the story of the matter now!" After Xi finished speaking, everyone knew that this young man The head of Star Entertainment was actually the boss of Star Entertainment. They knew that the boss of Star Entertainment always owned countless properties. When they were surprised by Xi's identity, they saw two policemen walking away with a young man with long eyebrows and a mouse face. came in.

The man stood there obediently, until he told how he took those photos, and when someone anonymously sent money to him, everyone discovered that Yixiu was framed by someone, and they misunderstood Yixiu. In the end, the police also said that they are still investigating the real behind-the-scenes person, and they believe that they will give Yixiu justice.

Everyone looked at Yixiu with embarrassment, especially Yixiu whose face was still a little pale. Some fans present silently shed tears of regret for their distrust of idols.

"Actually, the man next to me is my assistant. I was drunk at the time, so he kept supporting me. I didn't expect such a thing to happen. I'm sorry to make everyone misunderstand." Yixiu looked at everyone sincerely. , It's just that the dark circles under the eyes all tell others, because their misunderstanding makes the idol sad.

Everyone said it was okay, but in fact they were a little embarrassed by then.

"Excuse me, Yixiu, do you know who the person who framed you behind the scenes is?" One of the reporters broke the awkward atmosphere, but this is what everyone wants to know.

Yixiu shook his head helplessly: "I don't know, but I believe that there must be some misunderstanding, that's why he chose to suppress me in this way!"

Seeing that Yixiu was still speaking for others, everyone felt sorry for Yixiu's kindness.

"So what do you think about homosexuality?"

"I don't understand homosexuality, but I believe that love is worthy of respect. It should have nothing to do with gender. They may just fall in love with someone of the same gender as themselves. Is it because of this that we should discriminate against them? I think What we have to do is to care about them, because they have to bear the pressure that others cannot bear, so I think they are the bravest people in love.” Yixiu’s words moved everyone, yes, they just liked it Fucking someone of the same gender as you, they should be respected. Yixiu didn't expect that because of what he said today, homosexuality would not be so excluded, and when all the fans knew that he was gay, they readily accepted it. (But that's all for later.)

The clarification meeting was very successful. Everyone knew that Yixiu was framed. Those who questioned Yixiu, were disappointed, insulted, and insulted were all annoyed. They didn't believe in such a gentle and kind Yixiu. That sentence made many foreign friends start to pay attention to him.

However, a photo of Xie also appeared in the report, and everyone knew that this handsome young man was the boss of Star Entertainment Company. His cold eyes and expressionless face made all the women stare into their eyes. He Yixiu's looks are completely two extremes, one is beautiful like a dead boy among daffodils, the other is handsome like a god in ancient Greek mythology. Many rotten girls have set them up as a couple, and only such Xi can match the beautiful Yixiu, and danmei novels about them have already formed among their boys.

Of course the two parties did not know these things, at this moment Yixiu felt Xi's help: "Xi thank you!" Yixiu who came out of the clarification meeting looked at Xi gratefully.

"Never say thank you to me. We are not only a superior-subordinate relationship, but also friends, aren't we?" Xi looked at Yixiu angrily. He didn't want each other to be so clear, and he also believed in friends. Soon he will become a boyfriend, because he finds that he cannot do without Yixiu more and more.

"Well, yes, we are friends." At this moment, Yixiu felt that the affection of a friend is the most precious thing.

A young man is now on the sofa, watching the TV report, it is Yixiu's clarification meeting, and he finds that everything is on Yixiu's side. He is very unwilling, but he also believes that the police will not be able to find himself Yes, but he won't let Kazuhiu go so easily, his pale fingers are tightly held by him.

And Jin looked at the two people sitting together with some glaring eyes, did he really want to miss it? No he won't give up.

Xiao Yun is the happiest about this incident, but he will be more careful after this incident, and he will definitely not bring unnecessary troubles to Yixiu again.

Lu Jing saw that he had already made several calls, and hung up immediately. When Yixiu was involved in a scandal, these people immediately shunned the announcements they had promised to shoot before, and now they clarified and immediately stuck to them, but now he does not plan to answer these announcements. Yixiu is not the kind of person who pushes things away and calls them back.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com