Chapter 1 - The Bizzare Neverland

Based on Hirohiko Araki's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure...

On a rainy night, all that could be heard were the cryings of a baby, and the rushing of footsteps...

"THIS WAY, I CAN HEAR THAT DAMN BABY FROM MILES AWAY"
A mysterious figure said.

The woman carrying the child tries to comfort it, but fails as the cold droplets of rain were all that the child could feel.

"THAT DAMN BITCH THINK SHE'LL AWAY"

The woman had no idea who these people were, or why they were after her, all she knew was that their only goal was to kill her and her baby.
Upon losing the pursuers for a short while she manages to find a wealthy looking mansion uphill.

"Sshhh... Don't worry, no one will find you here" The woman says as tears fall down her eyes, knowing that she might never see her child again.

As she leaves the child on the doorstep, she rings the doorbell and runs away to face off her pursuers.

"Well well well, look who decided to show up"
A pursuer said smirking.

"Where's the damn child?"
Another pursuer asks"

"It doesn't matter... You'll never find him... And you won't live past this day"
The woman says while a strange entity appears behind her.

"GO! EASY LOVER!"
The woman says as the entity sends out a barrage of punches on one of the pursuers.

"H-HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THA-"

One of the pursuers say as he looks to the pursuer who got hit, seeing his flesh turning inside out.

"WH-WHAT THE HELL! MY SKIN! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO MY SKIIIIINNN!"

The other pursuers watch in horror as they see his whole body turning inside out, killing him instantly.

"THE HELL IS GOING ON"

The mysterious woman then approaches the pursuers one by one, causing them to start attacking and shooting her. In response the woman uses the entity to block off the incoming attacks, although not being fast enough, she sustains heavy injuries in the process.
A few minutes pass as we see nothing but the woman standing among the pile of the pursuers dead bodies. The woman soon falls on the floor succumbing to her injuries.

"J- Joland..."
The woman's last words before losing consciousness, as the entity starts to fade away.

We then see the mansion in where the child was left, as one of the maids go to answer the door.

"Yes yes just a minute!"
A maid says while approaching the door.

"O-oh my goodness!"
The maid says as she sees the crying child on the doorstep.

"Ssshhhh now"

"Yakuni, who's at the door?"

"Someone left a child here sir"

"Why would someone leave a child here? We already have four kids, we don't need another one"

"But sir we can't just leave an infant child our here"

"*Sigh* You're right, if no one wants him then we'll have to take care of him ourselves"

The maid, Yakuni then brings the child to the mistress to explain everything to her.

"Oh I understand, I just hope that Mieko and the others treat him fairly. And thank you my love for your consideration"
She says looking to her husband.

"Mommy who's this?"
Mieko, the first born daughter of the family comes up to the child.

"He'll be your new brother Mieko"

"Miss I forgot to tell you, there was a note inside the basket the baby was in, it says "Joland Joestar" on it"
Yakuni tells the mistress

"That must be the child's name, then we'll name him Joland Joestar-Tomizoku"

____________________________________________________________________________

[EYECATCH]

Stand: Easy Lover
Stand User: Mysterious Woman
Ability: Physical Reversal - Can reverse things such as objects and people (Example: Reverse people's flesh to turn it inside out, Example 2: Reverse the letters on a book, making the book nearly unreadable)

Stand: Easy LoverStand User: Mysterious WomanAbility: Physical Reversal - Can reverse things such as objects and people (Example: Reverse people's flesh to turn it inside out, Example 2: Reverse the letters on a book, making the book nearly unread...

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: The Bizarre Neverland - End

Thank you to everyone reading this, I had fun writing the first chapter, and hopefully the rest of this story.
Yes I know its pretty short, but hopefully the next one will be a good and long read for u guys.

[TRIVIA: Easy Lover, reference to the Piero Piccioni song Easy Lovers]

Current character list (Not including the pursuers):
Mysterious Woman (Joland's Mother)
Joland Joestar
Tatsute Yakuni (Maid)
Tomizoku Father
Tomizoku Mother
Mieko Tomizoku (1st Tomizoku Child)
2nd Tomizoku Child
3rd Tomizoku Child
4th Tomizoku Child

Outro song: I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire - The Ink Spots

Stand chart provided by: https://spooky-ghostwriter.tumblr.com/jojo/standmaker