"Looks like Fate if you ask me." Rowan's masculine voice meets my ears and I settle my eyes on his frame, his arms are stretched beside him on the couch's cushions, looking like he's on a throne.

"I didn't ask," I reply dryly, sudden Shocking guilt courses the bottom of my stomach but I push it away, he's not going anywhere, and I push the thoughts away too.

I sigh as I stand up and snatch a pillow from beside him as I take it, sitting back on the couch and getting comfortable, when I tilt my head to look at him again, I find his eyes on me.

Full of a spark and something else I still cannot describe, I close mine, resting my head on the pillow as I try to shut my mind off, which seems impossible at the moment, I squirm here and there.

When I open my eyes again I find Rowan chest-naked, "Why?" I wonder, not sounding angry but slightly pissed, it's distracting, the corners of his lips lift as he tilts his head in amusement.

"I always sleep like this." He shrugs it off like it's no big deal but his lips continue widening in a victorious smirk, I wish I could just wipe it off. And my eyes uncontrollably, unfortunately, slip down his chest.

Damn it,

Eight packs, his sharp muscles are defined as if he spent time sharpening every ab, the man is built like a piece of fucking art, it's slightly unfair I swear, I force my gaze somewhere else.

The wall seems like a good place to stare at.

"Not so discreet, huh?" His teasing now raspy voice sends a weird sensation all over my body, "Shut up." I shoot back instantly, not liking how he's desperate to make me embarrassed.

I'm close to that point.

"Anything you want, My Angel." I clench my teeth and close my eyes shut, sleeping on my back as always as I try to force my thoughts away from the familiar asshole beside me, his presence isn't helping in the slightest.

It's cold though, that's the only thought that interrupts the thought that's been clouding my mind for a while now, I ignore the shivers and just force myself into the darkness.

Searching for peace but ending up with even more thoughts, that magically turn into dreams...or fucking nightmares it's undecided.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

My eyes snap open out of nowhere quite literally, I cough, feeling my throat clamping down as I straighten, the coughing doesn't seem to stop to the point where I feel like I'm gonna die.

I don't even bother looking around until I find a cup of water handed to me, I startle but take it and gulp down the whole cup, my eyes meeting Rowan's in a haze.

After what seems like a couple of minutes my lungs finally relax as I place the cup beside me, "Thank you." I mutter under my breath, One brow rises in a bit of surprise a small smile tugs at his lips.

"You're welcome, Angel." The name doesn't bother me as much as earlier this morning, I'm not getting used to it, No, it's just cause I'm asleep.

"What time is it?" I ask, feeling my body already giving out as I lay back down on the couch, Rowan is across from me like earlier too, but he looks...like he didn't even sleep for that matter.

I don't ask though, "It's 4." Lovely, moments pass in silence but he breaks it "You talk in your sleep." He says so casually I almost choke on my saliva, "I don't." I protest because I don't.

"You said my name a lot." He goes on and my eyes widen but I turn away from his face to suppress my sudden reactions, "That's why I woke up, I was having a nightmare." I grit out forcefully to make the words more believable.

"It didn't look that way to me, Lina, I stayed here all night." His words make my spine heat up with extreme embarrassment, I don't talk in my sleep, Do I? How am I supposed to know such a thing in the first place?

I just stuff myself between two pillows to shut his words off before confusion spreads through my body, I squirm and open my eyes, Rowan's jacket is drooped over my shoulders, so that's the reason for the warmth I've been feeling.

"I don't need your jacket," I state and just when I'm about to remove it off me, I find him glaring, I don't know if I stop because the reaction is so rare from him or if I'm actually just under a curse.

"Your body needs it, you were fucking shivering." He states like I'm not aware of that, I sigh, well, if he's gonna be persistent, might as well get something out of it, so I hug the jacket

"Just like that, Good gi—" he starts but my words cut him off "Don't. Finish. It." I order, eyes shooting glares at him, his lips lift slowly, "Afraid of how your body may react to my words?" He banters.

"Your filthy words make me disgusted." I lie, it's so clear to the point where he's now rolling his eyes at me, "Whatever you say, Lina." He rasps under his breath and I ignore his words.

Or try to as I close my eyes, this time I'm certain that an image of him comes in my dreams, or nightmares rather.

I can't escape the bastard even in my fucking sleep.

A vote is really appreciated.