Rule #1 Find him quickly

AUTHORS NOTE
This work is inspired by eavee_ry on TikTok and Tumblr! All images were created by them and detail was inspired by them.

TW: Graphic depictions of violence, please read at your own risk..
—————————————

On this day, 22 campers arrived at an island stripped away from society. Alone. The host, Chris McLean lied on their contracts, to their faces. This wasn't the oh so happy summer camp they hoped for.

The island was surrounded by sharks and other creatures living among the leaves, nobody knew their lives would take a turn for the worst.

"Welcome to Total Drama Island!" A voice cried out. I rolled my eyes, nobody cared about this stupid show. We were all here for one thing, the money.

Campers were introduced one by one and brought here on old broken down boats that looked like they hadn't been used in years. The paint was slowly peeling off and the boats had many cracks amidst the deck.

The only memorable ones were a dumb blonde who was more boobs than brain, Chris seemed to take a great liking to her. Then later, an excited quite curvy woman holding leopard print suitcases stepped onto the dock. She made some comment about coming here to win, typical, it was obvious everyone was here for money.

Once everyone arrived the cameras cut and Chris explained what would be happening. If some people had actually read the contract they would already know but I guess these people had no brains whatsoever. Great, I was stuck on an island with imbeciles.

We were led to some old run down cabins, our team's cabin looked in worse condition. The lights barely worked, bugs infested the place, nibbling on wood and whatever they could find. This was worse than some crummy summer camp I had went to when I was younger.

I wonder what people would think of me, would they like me? Would I get voted off early and everyone hate me? This scared me.

After I had unpacked all my clothes and set them out neatly on my bed a voice boomed over the speakers. "Campers, meet me at the top of the cliff in 10 minutes! Don't be late or there will be a team penalty!"

Great, I walked alongside a brown haired boy who smiled at me with a little gapped toothed grin. He seemed to be some 'ladies man' but it was so obvious he was just super insecure.

I felt pity for the guy, he probably wouldn't make it far in the competition, he would be crushed!

I smiled back at him while we started our slow ascent to the top, I was quite out of breath by the time we got to the top.

"Hey move it bitches!" A black haired girl screeched as she pushed the brown haired boy over. The guy honestly looked like he was about to cry. The girl was Heather, she was mean. Really mean. She was your average school queen bee you could say, she would have no problem making it to the final 3.

Everyone arrived just in time and the cameras began to roll, "campers this will be your first chal-" Chris was then interrupted.

"Yes we know! Get on with it!" Some green haired emo shouted at Chris. This guy looked like he had just served 2 life sentences and wore an ungodly amount of piercings, trust him to interrupt.

"Ahem!" Chris cleared his throat. "As I was saying.. you will all take turns to jump off the cliff into the shark free zone at the bottom."

I looked around and could see a few people go pale - everyone was thinking the same thing, what if we landed in the non shark free zone?

"What happens if we don't do it?" A quite uptight girl with a bob snapped at Chris. This girl was super annoying, she kept blabbing on about how she was a CIT and kept causing a nuisance.