Part 9

A/n PoV 
Gulping down the anxiety she was feeling right in front of her mother who was staring in her soul like she was willing to kill her "M-Mom teacher told me to-"  "Teacher will tell you to kill me, will you??"  She asked with the amount of frustration. 

"Mom listen to me first-"   "What will you explain?? The family which left us on the moment when we were dying from inside. Your dad died because of that-"  as she was about to end her sentence but you cutted her off "Mom he never said that he killed dad"  your mother was stunned by seeing your anger.

Not only the anger but also the way you were taking his family side, moving close to you she stare at you "We never had a proper chat for many years, you were depressed, I was a lifeless dead person and your grandmother she had cried and even now she cries for her son" 

"Today you're taking Kim's side who left us while your dad helped him in every situation, we needed support and we had a good bond then why didn't they did it??"  "MOM THERE ARE STILL SOME REASON-"  you felt a harsh slap on your cheek which made it feel like burning. Your face was looking at the side wall with teary eyes.

"YOU ARE NOT MEETING THAT GUY THAT'S IT"  

Taehyung PoV || In the party ||
I leaned on the door while ruffling my hair "Why can't you understand y/n? I'm so in love with you that I can even die for you"  I closed my eyes feeling the pain in my heart which was increasing. Suddenly I heard Namjoon Hyung's voice.

"Taehyung??"  Fastly wiping the tears away I looked at him "Yes hyung?"  He gave me a sad smile and offered me a drink. "It's so hard to believe the situation but you know why she is doing all this.. Her health isn't good taehyung"  I chuckled sadly "What about me then?? Ain't I'm in pain?" 

"I know you are in so much pain but you have to make the best time where she will accept you, don't let those negative thoughts come and stop you"  saying this he went away.

A/n PoV || after a week ||
Taehyung didn't see you for a week, he never got to see you as you were pecked in your home. It's been a week now and you haven't come to school too, sora was continuously blaming herself for this. She even tried to talk with but in these months your mother had your phone..

Taehyung was very unhappy, dejected and sorrowful; he never got the chance to see your face. It was another week where he was sitting on his seat behind you. He was staring at the wall when he felt someone's taking your seat.

He didn't stare at the person just stared at the wall "Y/n?? Why didn't you come to school? How are you???" Y/n??? He suddenly turned his head to your seat, finding you sitting on it with a restless and emotionless face. He was so happy and fortunate "Y/n"  

He called you and you didn't even bother to stare at him that made him feel pity. As he was about to call your name again, you stood up and went away from the circle where Taehyung, Sora and Jungkook were talking with you.

"Should I be happy or sad??" Sora asked herself as she was confused whether to be happy or to be sad. As you came after many weeks but you are showing no emotions. 

Y/n PoV || in the hallway ||
Walking in the hallway I sighed sadly "you're going there but you can't meet them. If you dare to then I will break every contact with them and you'll be in the US"  the voice of mom taunting me and shouting at me flashed on my mind.

I wiped away the tears and looked at the sky through the window. "Dad in this one week I don't know why but I'm feeling connected with him. His flirts, talks and those eye contacts are pulling me to him. What should I do dad??"  I thought with my teary eyes.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist which made me flinch hard "Yoo you're y/n right??"  A boy asked me "What do you want??"  He pinned me on the wall which made my head hit the hard wall "Your body.. you know I heard that you got a nice body also I'm a fuck boy" 

Kicking him on his dick I slapped him hard causing him to fall down. He stared at me and then at the blood which was coming out from the corner of his lips "You're dead"  saying this he caught my hand and brought them on my back making me feel pain.

My hands were on my back as he was twisting them harshly and then he pulled my hair "you're playing with the-"  suddenly I felt a harsh jerk causing me to lose my balance but I felt a hand on my elbow which was pulling me to the person. I opened my eyes and found an angry, red flaming taehyung.

He jumped on the boy and started throwing punches at him "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER???"  He was beating him continuously, the boy was on the urge to die "STOP"  I shouted making him stare at me "no i won't listen to you" saying this he got up from the boy and grabbed the stick.

It was a rod stick which was there for the construction site "NO TAEHYUNG STOP"  I shouted again but he didn't. He was about to throw the stick on him but I grabbed his waist from behind "please stop it"  I felt him leaving the table and sighing.

Taking the opportunity I dragged him away from there "you touched what's mine and now you have to pay for it"