Chapter 221 - 222

Start from the beginning

"I don't need you to tell me." Tang Yuan glared at Zhou Dashou.

Although one of Zhou Dashou and Tang Yuan is the president of the Alchemy Association, and the other is the president of the Formation Association. There is no conflict of interest, but the two of them seem to be natural enemies, and they will quarrel every time they meet.

Tang Yuan couldn't understand Zhou Dashou's casual style, while Zhou Dashou felt that Tang Yuan was kind-hearted and dark-hearted. The two had been arguing for many years, but they couldn't tell the difference.

"Since you know whose body the Holy Spirit Bead is now, go and get it!" Zhou Dashou looked at Tang Yuan with a bad face, and said with a smile, "Everyone calls you the hero who has contributed the most to destroying demons. You should show it, otherwise you will be sorry for this title."

Tang Yuan's complexion turned dark immediately.

"The Holy Spirit Orb is now on Jun Xie's body. He is Jun Aotian's son, and he is also the Young Palace Master of Aoshen Palace and Ice Palace. It may be very difficult to obtain the Holy Spirit Orb from him." Mo Zhentian frowned and said.

"But it is the responsibility of everyone in Xuantian Continent to fight against the demons from outside the territory, so we should dedicate ourselves unconditionally." Dongfang Yuan said.

"We think like this, but it doesn't mean others think like this too." Zhao Wufei snorted coldly, "What's more, Aoshen Palace is originally a faction of evil ways, I'm afraid they never thought of fighting against us at all. Extraterrestrial demons, such evil forces should not exist at all."

"Didn't we try to send people to discuss with the people from Aoshen Palace before about jointly fighting against the demons outside the territory?" Jiang Shuiliu sneered, "How did Aoshen Palace treat us at that time? We didn't even give them a chance to meet each other. We are really very arrogant, and after the extraterrestrial demons occupy the Xuantian Continent, they will probably only choose to surrender."

"Well said!" Tie Zhongyi clapped his palms suddenly with a loud voice, which immediately startled everyone.

"Leader, what are you doing?" Yang Zhitian, the patriarch of Fu Zong, looked at Tie Zhongyi in puzzlement. His cultivation was at the peak of the Immortal Realm, and he was also the son of Yang Minghong, the elder of Fu Zongtai.

"It's nothing, I just think what they said is right, why don't you two go directly to that gentleman and tell him." Tie Zhongyi narrowed his eyes and smiled, "By the way, that gentleman is still with us now. Where is the headquarters of the Demon Slayer Alliance!"

Zhao Wufei and Jiang Shuiliu froze when they heard the words.

Seeing their faces, Tie Zhongyi stopped joking, and then snorted coldly, and said, "All of you big men like to gossip behind your back, you are really good enough."

Zhao Wufei and Jiang Shuiliu's expressions turned ugly again.

"Then what should we do now?" Tang Yuan had no choice but to turn the topic back.

"There are only three options in front of us now." Tie Zhongyi said in a low voice, "First, reopen the Great Sealing Formation; second, personally fight against the extraterritorial demons; third..."

Speaking of this, Tie Zhongyi suddenly stopped.

"What's the third one?" Zhou Dashou asked curiously, he thought there were only two options to choose from!

Others thought so too, so they really didn't know what the third solution was, so they were all a little curious.

A dangerous light flashed in Tie Zhongyi's eyes, he curled his lips and said, "The third is to surrender to the demons outside the territory."