Chapter 209 - 210

Start from the beginning

"Where is the dirtiest place?" Li Li began to think.

"I think the filthiest and disgusting place is the latrine." Jun Xie said without changing his expression.

"I never thought you would say such a thing." Mo Li turned to look at Jun Xie, as if a little surprised.

No matter in the previous life or in this life, in Li Li's impression, Jun Xie has always been a person who is as elegant as a cloud of smoke.

"Is there a problem?" Jun Xie raised his eyebrows lightly.

"It's just a little surprising." Li Li said.

Ling Qingye looked at Long Feiling complicatedly, and after a moment of silence, she suddenly floated in front of Long Feiling.

Looking at Ling Qingye, Long Feiling's originally terrified expression became distorted in an instant, his eyes were full of hatred and he stared at Ling Qingye, gritted his teeth and said, "Ling Qingye, you are obviously dead, why do you still want to die?" To confuse the Dragon Emperor?"

When Ling Qingye heard this, she sighed and said, "You are already dead, why are you so bad-tempered?"

"It should be that dogs can't get rid of their bad habit of eating shit." Mo Li said with a smile.

"Little ancestor!" Ling Qingye suddenly turned to look at Mo Junye.

"What do you want me to do?" Mo Junye frowned.

"Take it to play!" Ling Qingye suddenly kicked Long Feiling's soul.

Ling Qingye is also in the state of a soul body, and his strength is at least much stronger than the current Long Feiling. When he kicked it, Long Feiling, who is also in a soul body, can naturally feel the pain at this time.

Long Feiling was kicked in front of Mo Junye by Ling Qingye, his face was very distorted.

Mo Junye grabbed it casually, and saw that Long Feiling's soul body shrank into a ball, and then slowly became smaller.

"The resentment of this thing is too heavy. If you give him a little more time, he will probably turn into a ghost." Mo Junye pinched Long Feiling's soul body and poked it with his fingers.

"This dead ghost is so dirty, throw it away quickly." Yun Canghao hurried over and snatched the soul body from Mo Junye's hand, full of disgust, "You don't deserve to touch such a dirty thing at all. If you are really bored, I will play with you."

Having been with the current Mo Junye for so long, he has somewhat figured out Mo Junye's temperament.

Childish and cute!

"Who wants to play with you? I'm not a child. Go away and return that dead ghost to me." Mo Junye stretched out his hand to snatch Long Feiling's soul.

"Be more obedient. This dead ghost is very dirty and full of resentment. Anyway, you are not allowed to touch it." Yun Canghao turned his head to look at Jun Xie again, and then said displeasedly, "Mo Junxie, How do you teach Xiao Ye on weekdays, don't you know that there are some things that cannot be touched?"

"What are you so nervous about? You're not the one Xiao Ye likes anyway." Jun Xie sneered, "It's just the resentment of a dead ghost. Are you afraid of dirtying him?"

"It's really sad for Xiaoye to have such a real brother like you." Yun Canghao sneered back immediately.

"No matter how dirty that dead ghost is, it can't be as dirty as you. Don't forget that the one who really wants to defile him is you, a beast." Jun Xie sneered.

Yun Canghao's expression twisted when he heard that, but before he could speak, he saw that Mo Junye had snatched Long Feiling's soul back from his hands.