(Name) felt her heart physically aching and just pulled him closer, his face right into her chest to stop him from crying.

"Its oka-"

"A-and I just thought of you and how you'd be disgusted from me . I felt so gulity and disgusting, nee-chan. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry!" Fuuto voice started cracking at the end. With heavy breaths, he only started to sob with such anguish over his actions, while (Name) could only cradle him close to her chest and soothingly rub his back while shushing him quietly as she would with a newborn.

"Fuuto, its okay sweetie, its okay...you'll be fine. you'll be fine, dont worry." She could only repeat the same soothing words over and over until his sobbing mess reduced to small sniffles.

Just when it was finally silent, Fuuto thought about how much he loved his older sister. The only person who could listen and comfort him for hours. The only person who stood with his side every step of the way although he had a hard way communicating how he truly felt, but (Name), (Name) was the only one who could truly understand him. He loved her so much.

(Name) watched as he pulled away once again, looking intensely with such resolve, like he was sure of something. She felt his warm soft hands on her cheek and pulled her closer till their foreheads were touching.

"(Name)...I love you." Three words. Eight letters. He had blurted them amidst all of this. He did all of this because he loved her. Fuuto watched her eyes widen and face go warm underneath his hands, he felt her heart racing against his.

With a warmed heart, (Name) could only give a small sweet smile at his sudden confession she thought was brotherly love, but before she could utter the words back Fuuto leaned closer with his lips an inch from hers. Instead of a direct kiss, he kissed the corner of her lips and pulled her to his chest.

"I love you." He repeated.

'Wait for me.' He thought to himself as she caressed the back of his head lovingly as they both feel back asleep.

*

It was a beautiful morning in the forest near the Asahina household. (Name) had decided to take a walk outside to freshen up from last night's events since the air seemed refreshing.

"The weather is so beautiful today." She smiled to herself as she neared a river. A log of wood was placed on top of the river almost like a makeshift bridge.

'So cool! I'll test myself out and cross it!' She thought to herself excitedly as she thought of her new challenge. Step by step, she crossed the river by the log of wood and just as she was about to reach the end her ankle twisted. (Name) braced herself awaiting the cold crash of the water and feeling guilty about all the trouble she was about to cause, when she felt a hand quickly pull her arm away from the disaster.

She glanced up and saw a frightened Subaru pulling her close, and before she could happily exclaim "my savior!" she had fallen on top of him on land. Face right into his hard chest.

"Subawo! Yow swaved me!" (Name) managed to utter out against his chest. She giggled and sat up once Subaru rose from the ground to check up on her.

"Are you okay?" He asked instinctively putting his hands around her body checking for any bruises.

"Haha, stop that tickles! I'm okay I promise. You saved me from a life-threatening situation, well.. in my case it would." Subaru blushed red after realizing what position they were and immediately stood up and pulling her up with him.

(Name just smiled at him before dusting her clothes off.

"You here for roadwork, Subaru?" Subaru nodded and un awkward silence ensued with (Name) looking up at him with imaginary flowers around her head.

"Uhh (Name)?"

"Mhm..?" Subaru took a deep breath.

"I've been scouted by one of the league's teams." (Name)'s jaw dropped.

"Whaattt?!! Subaru! I'm super proud of you!" She excitedly jumped into his arms out of pure happiness and Subaru could only hold her up with a small blush due their height difference.

(Name)'s arms were around Subaru's neck while Subaru had his arms around her thighs carrying her weight. She rubbed her cheek against his lovingly and happily.

"When was this?" She asked with a pout. (Name) suddenly felt bad that she wasn't there to celebrate it with him at the time of that moment.

"Yesterday, I received a phone call."

"Ehhh? I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you, Subaru." He could only smile at his sister's thoughfulness, but he wanted to say more. With bated breath, he looked at the ground as if he was in pain of what he will say.

"(Name) I...I wont take it." It was deathly silent. Subaru slowly put (Name) to the ground with his eyes anywhere but her face as he was scared to face her reaction. Was it disappointment? Anger?

(Name) immediately knew what this was about. She took both of his hands and gripped them tightly.

"Subaru, look at me." Nothing. (Name) gripped one of his hands and placed it on her cheek. Straight away, Subaru's heart started racing and hesitantly looked away from the ground and into (Name)'s eyes. Her (eye color) eyes seemed to glow when the sun hit it at a certain way. The cold breeze rustling her hair. As he gazed into those (eye color)-ed jewels. He didn't see anger or disappointment. He saw happiness, pride, acceptance, and most of all he saw love.

"I'll wait for you no matter what." Overcome with intense relief, Subaru could only pull her into his embrace and bury his face into her hair.

Love is kind. Love is patient.

'Love is (Name).'

##########################

lol it's crazy to think I started this in 6th grade and now I'm in college
I completely forgot about this entire phase I had and now that I remembered it out of the blue I thank everyone who still reads all my trashy fics💀💀💀💀
True fully, I am grateful for all the support that's even ongoing till this day
I decided to post a chapter as a thanks and I just wanna say that I literally have no memory of what direction I was going for and I have no idea how will this end💀💀💀💀💀
But just for u guys I'll try and officially end it so I can finally close this chapter of Wattpad 😭😭😭
( I cringed rereading this so I could continue where I left off and apart of my soul just went away I couldn't even read a chapter without feeling like death)

I hope you guys enjoyed❤️