2015 troll face dank meme era (karlity)💠 2

Start from the beginning

D:
Red hot chili peppers

S:
Usher and Eminem and limp bizkit

K:
Whatever u tell me to listen too😅😅
Oh and weezer
I love weezer

G:
I don't listen to music

Q:
WTF....

D:
Yeah George is the most basic human being in the world
It's very easy to just ignore him since all he says is 'oHhhooooOohh looK at Me I lIstEn tO cLassiCal musIc AaaaaAAAaAaAa'

Q:
Wow,thats meaner than I would say.....
I like you😏

K:
Don't mind him he's just joking ;-;
Him and George are practically dating LOL

G:
Hardy har har😂 ur so funny karl !!!!!
My face:😐😐😐😐

Q:
R u?

D:
We are not dating 😡 KARL.

K:
>;)

Q:
So your not together?

D:
NO

G:
NO

S:
Me and Karl r together

Q:
No ur Not?

S:
How would you know ?
Karl Are you cheating on me ?!?!?

Q:
Karl??

K:
DONT LISTEN
ITS A JOKEEEEEE
Jeez Louise 0_O

Q:
It wouldn't surprise me if u had a boyfriend to be honest

G:
BAHAHAHA

K:
...
Ok? Whatevs
Ur just saying that because u couldn't get one EMO!!

S:
GODEEEMM !

D:
OOOUUUUUU

Q:
Im not entertaining this
Losers..

S:
Alright poser...

Q:
Who the hell are you calling a poser?

New kid,loser,nerd,geek,reject
(karlity) 💠 2

Another day school day,anther reason to have depression.
Quackity stood infront of his school,it was the last day of freshman year.
It's officially been a little over 7 months of school,and this was the last.
A lot has happened since his first day,that weird kid Karl was now his best friend,he made some friends on the football team too thanks to Karl being friends with half of them.

It was weird when Quackity found out that Karl's other friends,besides the fact that he had any,were on the football team and basically jocks.
This whole school was weird,since when does being 'the lights guy' in drama club get you best friends in the football team?
Anyways,Karl and Quackity had gotten really close through out the year,karl was a ray of sunshine that Quackity was attached too now,
He was the best.

Other than that,Quackity gave himself a haircut that turned out bad making him wear trapper  hats for most of the year until his hair grew out again,he was planning on joining the football team next year,his grades slightly dropped,he got asked out to a date,he went,it was very boring and he regretted it,causing an 'embarrassing' possibly bi awakening wich he then quickly tried to forget about.
But I guess that was it? Not a lot but in terms of school popularity he definitely made progress.

Anyhow,the day has just ended and he was waiting for Karl at the entrance.
He stared up at the sign exactly like he did at the start of the year before he heard Karl running.
You might ask,'how can you tell the person running towards you just by the sound of their feet?' Well,Karl had his signature converse,
It was complicated.
Quackity looked at Karl as he approached him.
He had both of his hands on his backpack straps while he ran,it bounced up and down like his hair.

Quackity smiled as Karl stopped infront of him.
Quackity:"took you long enough?"
Karl:"yeah sorry,I was getting a Pep talk from our art teacher.."
Quackity scoffed and turned around to start walking,on his way to the schools empty parking lot.
Karl followed.
Quackity:"why does she like you so much?"
Karl:"she says she sees something in me,I'm special and have potential because I'm creative"
Karl smiled proudly.

The longer you hang with Karl,the sooner you realize that he wasn't weird or embarrassing,
he just didn't care about what other people thought,well,most of the time atleast.
Quackity envied him for that.
Quackity:"she's not wrong,you should definitely go to like....an art college when you get older..."
Karl:"what,like,alone?"
They looked at each other.
Quackity shrugged.

Quackity:"well I'm gonna study law...sooo...?"
Karl looked down as he frowned.
Quackity felt bad,he nudged Karl with his shoulder.
Quackity:"stop worrying,we still have like....4,5 years till then? We'll figure it out? I'm not going to college without you,who's gonna show me weird YouTube videos in class?"
Karl chuckled and looked at him.
Karl:"well me ofcourse?"
They laughed,Quackity and Karl got to the parking lot and sat down on the concrete step.

They both put their bags infront of them and got out some food.
Quackity got out a bag of m&ms and Karl got out a hotpocket.
Quackity looked at him disgusted as he bit into it,no expression on his face.
Quackity:"Gross?!..."
Karl looked at him.
Karl:"what?"
Quackity didn't wanna justify Karl's question,
So he just groaned and turned his head back to his own food with a judgmental face.
Karl shook it off and went back to eating his hotpocket.

Quackity:"this was a good year..."
Karl:"what happened this year anyways? Other than you going on that date with Jessica,
Your plan to try out football next year,that whole 'water incident' in class,the fire drill,
The loose racoon in school,scary safety drill,
Extended Pizza day.....what else?"
Quackity:"I met you"
Quackity Said as he looked at Karl,Karl looked back at him,slowly starting to smile while he subconsciously squished the hot pocket in his hands.
He blushed and looked at the ground,Quackity just smiled back.

Quackity:"what happened with you? You got sick with the flu and had to leave school for a week leaving me VERY LONLEY...you started hanging out with that emo dude corpse from drama club starting that big 'Karl gaycobs' rumor"
Karl laughed.
Quackity:"wich corpse then embraced for some reason? What else..."
There was silence for a few seconds while Quackity tried to think of more stuff that happened to year this past year.

Karl stopped laughing.
He scratched the back of his head.
Karl:"my parents are getting divorced."
Quackity looked at Karl confused.
Quackity:"....what?"
Karl shrugged as he looked down.
Karl:"my mom told me this morning that they have to work some stuff out,so I'll be living at my aunts house for the first week of summer break..."
Quackity stopped chewing,this was surprising?
Whenever Quackity would go over to Karl's house,his parents were super nice.
I guess it was just hospitality..

He looked at Karl worried.
Karl was obviously upset,but he tried to hide it.
Quackity nudged him with his shoulder,but it didn't cheer him up.
Quackity:"I'm sorry to hear that....I was excited to spend Summer with you..."
Karl shrugged.
Karl:"yeah me too...it was gonna be epic! But...
I guess it has to wait a while..sorry"
Quackity:"it's okay.....you know what? How about you stay at my house for the week!"
Karl looked at him.

Quackity:"we only live 3 blocks away from each other,so if your parents sort it out they can just pick you up! My mom has to work night shifts at the hospital so we can do whatever we want! We could order pizza...
Play Roblox..stay up late..you can show me more YouTube video? It'll be great!"
Karl slowly smiled at Quackity.
Karl:"you'd really want me at your house for a week?"
Quackity nodded with a big smile.
Karl smiled.
Karl:"epic!!"

Quackity:"yeah! I'm sure my mom will say yes!"
Karl grinned the bottoms of his converse against the pebbleds on the ground in excitement.
Quackity:"besides,maybe your mom was lying about the whole divorce thing and your parents just needed you out of the house to have sex or something?"
Karl:"EWWWWWWWWWW"