80s american diner (karlity) 💠

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Song: be my baby - The Ronettes
(A little TW for ped*phillia- just for this paragraph)
So yesterday I found out one of my mutuals and even someone I know from discord is a....proshipper? Not sure if that's the correct term for this specifically but basically writes pedophillia fics that would be VERY illegal irl and I don't think I have been the same since.
What have I done wrong,I just write karlity ffs these proshippers make my Timbers shiver

This was supposed to be a lovey dovey oneshot about Karl old school swooning over Quackity but bc apparently I'm in another slump so it turned out very mid,sorry.

Karl was in his diner,behind the counter,
Waiting for that familiar face to finally walk through those doors.
Karl felt his body warm up at the thought of him being here.
George:"Karl."
Echoed in his mind,making him snap out of it.
Karl looked over at his co worker next to him before he looked down at himself.
He was overflowing the coffee cup,all over his hand.
Karl:"ah shit.."
Karl sighed,disappointed in himself as he quickly stopped to clean it up.

He wiped the counter with a paper towel,
Hoping no one noticed.
George:"I don't know what you see in him,
He's just...cliché?"
Karl:"your just saying that because you have no taste,like....at All,in anyone..ever?"
George rolled his eyes.
George:"I have no interest in people."
Karl:"wow George,your so cool and edgy-"
"One coffee please"
Some guy at the counter interrupted.
Karl put his girl voice on,he was wearing a dress after all.

I'll explain later.
Karl:"no problem,sir!"
Karl politely smiled before grabbing a clean cup and filling it with hot espresso.
He put a tiny spoon in it,placed it on a tiny plate and gave it to the customer.
"Thanks doll"
Karl just continued to have a forced smile,he hated getting this attention from older men but he needed this job.
George:"um,that's my girlfriend your talking too,hank?"
'Hank' looked at George.
He must've known him from getting dragged to church every Sunday by his mom.

George:"want me to tell your wife your flirting with girls a third your age?"
The creepy guy shook his head before taking his coffee and awkwardly walking away.
George:"she's not even that hot!"
George called tauntingly.
Karl laughed and shoved him.
Karl:"fuck you,dude.."
George smiled.
George:"i don't get why you don't just tell them to stop"
Karl:"you know I need the money....and they tip really well for my gorgeous face.."

Karl 'fake' complained as he crossed his arms and looked up.
George rolled his eyes and went to the back to make some food.
Karl turned back to the diner,and he finally arrived.
The bell above the door chimed as Quackity,
corpse and his freinds came in.
Karl felt a wide smile immediately grow on his face.
They moved in slow motion,Quackity in the front.
His leather jacket and beautiful silky slicked back hair.

He was so pretty,so cool,Karl wished Quackity would just go over to him and give him a kiss,
Carry him in his arms,showing everyone he didn't care that Karl was a little 'different'.
'Be my Baby' played loudly on the jukebox,
What beautiful timing.
He swooned as he stared at Quackity and his freinds sit down at their usual table.
His head in his hand,lightly biting his bottom lip.
Corpse looked at Karl and snapped his fingers in the air,it took him a while to realize.
He quickly stood up and grabbed his notepad and pen before running over to their table.
Karl put on his girl voice as he smiled.

Karl:"good morning.."
The guys smiled at Karl.
All so charming....so nice...so hot..
Corpse:"good morning Karla"
Sapnap:"hey Karla"
Quackity:"Hey"
'Karla' tucked his long hair behind his ears.
Karl:"u-uhm...the usuals?"
Sapnap:"hey Karla,what's your landline?-"
Quackity kicked sapnaps foot under the table.
Sapnap:"OW?-"
Quackity:"Sorry about him,doll face.."
Karl smiled and bat his eyelashes.
Karl:"it's fine..."

Karla 'doll face' Jacobs,aka,Karl Jacobs.
Corpse:"the usuals please"
Karl:"coming right up!"
'Thank you karla!" They all said in sync.
Karl squealed as he skipped back to the kitchen,George was nice enough to for-see the future and make their usual orders for Karl to impress them,he was also nice enough to squirt hot grease on Karl's arm as soon as Karl thanked him.
Karl grabbed their plates and went over to them,carrying them all at once like it was nothing.

They praised him for his work,he acted humble and went back to the counter.
He stared at them,talk their boyish talk,have fun,call each other gay like it was a bad thing,
Making jokes.
Karl wished he was sitting at that table.
But he wasn't,he was behind the counter getting non-asked-for 'compliments' by older men.
All.the.time.
He was just trying to do his job but these annoying men just kept on talking to him.

Karl wished he could hit everyone single one of them with a brick,right over the head,just watch them bleed out on the checkered floor as they regretted their life decision to treat him like a sub category of human.
But he couldn't,he just kept on smiling and collecting large tips like The 'good girl' he was.
The fake smile hurt more and more every single day,it was hell on earth.
George was in the back making the food that Karl couldn't make,so he wasn't always around to tell off those pesky old men that their ugly or should be at home begging their way prettier wife's to touch them or something.
The day eventually ended and so did his shift.

He said goodbye to George,once again pretending like this isn't draining his sanity just to see George gaslight him into telling the truth.mad
As soon as George gave him that little smile as he walked out the door,karl clocked out and collected his large tips before running out the back door.
He kicked the blue dumpster,scratching up the front of his Mary Jane flat and sitting down on the floor.
He threw the bills and coins on the concrete as he started to cry.

Karl ripped out his extensions and fake eyelashes,it hurt,a lot.
He sobbed into his hands,he tried to stop but he couldn't.
Quackity:"Karl?"
Karl looked up and behind him,
Quackity at the back door.
He sniffed and went back to looking at the ground before he picked up the bills,acting like nothing was going on.
But obvious Quackity noticed the ripped hair on the floor.

He went over to Karl,staring at him for a little while before sitting down next to him.
Karl wiped his eyes as he sniffed.
Quackity just sat in silence while Karl tried his best to stop crying.
About 3 minutes passed,Karl was now calm.
Well,he was still sniffing every few seconds but the tears were mostly gone and wiped all over his face.
Karl wiped them one last time as he hiccuped.
Karl:"why are you still here?...."
Quackity looked at him,karl was still looking at the ground.

Quackity:"wanted to see if you were okay....
and how things were at home..?"
Karl scratched the back of his head.
Karl:"their fine..."
Quackity:"yeah?"
Karl sniffed and fidgeted with his hands,still refusing to look in Quackitys direction.
Karl:"I mean....he's been passed out in the backyard for a few days but..he woke up right before i left for work"
Quackity:"did he say anything?"
Karl:"not really...he was too tired,he just said I should bring home money.."

Quackity:"hm.."
There were a few seconds of silence.
Quackity:"you wanna stay at my place for a few days?....you know...until he's gone again?"
Karl looked at Quackity,mascara smeared all over his eyes.
Karl:"I-I don't wanna intrude?-"
Quackity:"your not,I just want you to be safe..
We could..."
Quackity admired him as he scratched the back of his head.
Quackity:"you know...chill?"

He laughed.
Karl blushed.
Karl:"oh....I mean,if it's really not a problem!-"
Quackity smiled and got up,Karl quickly collected his money and joined him.
Quackity:"oh,but I am here with my motorcycle so I hope your not too scared of going fast...?"
Karl shook his head and smiled excitedly.
Karl:"no,not at all..!"