Jock Pussy Syndrome Case File : Hank

Oohh fuck, right there!! … Almost”

Hank moaned in the solitude of his hotel room while jumping on his bigger dildo- a plastic pink friend of at least 10 inches. Although, for a man that was 2 meters tall with a more than enviable musculature like Hank’s who, at almost 40 years old, had marked abdominals, prominent pectorals, firm and thick legs like tree trunks, and his butt was made up of two fat cheeks, each one the approximate size of a beach ball- for a man like him the sex toy seemed little, very little. Of course, it’s not like Hank wanted to have experience, just that his life had really changed since he was diagnosed with JPS 4 months ago.

In fact at first the ex-military man went into denial, after all he was a father of two beautiful daughters, an example of manhood that would make your typical traditional American family-man a role model, so to admit that he had a disease that basically makes his ass leak lubricant and turns him into a desperate receptacle for cocks did not match with his image.

Hank’s denial was such that at first he refused to receive any treatment from Dr. Carson’s nurses or any other method that he considered nothing more than to be an excuse to penetrate him. He now seemed to regret this a little because perhaps if he had listened to the doctor at the time he would not have so many problems now, but what can be done? Hank Hamilton was known for his stubbornness.

4 months ago…

“You’re crazy if you think I’m going to let one of your degenerate-cock laddies unload his seed in my ass!” the 39 year old man yelled, obviously angry at such a proposition for his recent internal itching that had started to develop for about two weeks.

“I know this can be a bit overwhelming, Mr. Hamilton, but please be aware your condition will only get worse if you ignore it and semen absorption is the most effective method of treating your condition,” explained the doctor calmly, already used to dealing with this kind of response from patients. Instead of forcing it, he try to negotiate:

“Although, perhaps we can try other means that, although they are not so effective, are a little less invasive. For example, studies show that the ingestion of semen directly from the source can be a little-”

“And now you want me to give another man a blowjob!?” Hank shouted again, seemingly holding back as not to hit Dr. Carson.

They spent a while going back and forth, where for each proposal Carson made to treat his condition, the only answers he got from Hank were “No!,” “Go to hell!,” and, “You’re crazy!,” among many others.

“You know what? Thanks but no thanks, doc. I better go and learn to live with this,” said Hank getting up, tired of dealing with Carson and his medicine for degenerates. He walked up to the door, but as he turned the doorknob he could hear Doctor Carson calling out to him worriedly:

“Please, Mr. Hank! Like I told you, your symptoms will only get worse! At least promise me you’ll come back for a checkup.”

Faced with Dr.Carson’s concern, Hank just rolled his eyes and replied “We’ll see, doc,” before leaving through the door and out of the clinic. As he reached his car his wife called him.

“Hello, honey. Have you already been to the doctor for what that flu was giving you?”

“Yes, honey. He said it’ll be over in a few days. How’s everything going on your trip?” Hank replied trying to avoid the subject. He didn’t like lying to his wife, but he couldn’t help but feel a little ashamed of his diagnosis.

“Looks like we should stay here for another month. Make sure the girls don’t get too much out in my absence, and for once stop being the permissive dad and try to be a responsible dad, please?”