"You did the right thing Star."Josh says comfortingly and she froze and nodded numbly he flinched at her lack of emotion but knew it was her way of coping.

"Yeah, you did."Benny says softly, kissing her cheek in a brotherly way before they both leave her.  

"Thanks guys, for everything."Star says softly and they both nod climbing up the stairs.  Star grabs her phone and calls the one person she knows will be there for her.  

"Holl, hey it's me, can I come over?"

_________________________

Danny sat on his best-friend's couch leaning into the T.V. as the played Assain Creed III, their favorite video game, with Mark kicking Danny's ass.  When Mark's girlfriend Holl walked holding their home phone her hand cupping the reciever moving it away from her mouth as she asked.  

"Can Star come over she just had to kick Jason out of the band and she needs me?"Danny smiled and nodded as the two of them looked at him asking for his permission.  ason was their drummer, now that she kicked him out maybe Danny would have the chance.  Danny rolled his eyes at how quickly Holl had him turning to mush.  But secretly he wanted that, after Stacy he needed someone. Holl squealed as Mark grabbed her waist and pulled her onto the couch and onto her lap kissing her neck.  

"Mark."She giggled getting off his and Danny felt a familiar empty pang in the hole of his numbly pounding heart.  How is it everything that has nothing to do with Stacy reminds Danny so much of her.   

Twenty minutes later Danny laid back into the couch flipping through the T.V. channels as Mark and Holl make-out in the lazy chair resting in the corner next to the bay window, as the someone knocked on the door before a familiar lyrical raspy voice called from the other side of the door.  

"Come on Holl open up, I forgot my keys."Danny opened up the door to a rockstar with a heavy hoodie zip-up three sizes too big on and ripped up black ripped skinny jeans along with black army boots and a beanie.  Danny stared down at this broken, distraught, numb, emotionless angel who stood there looking up at him.  At "6'9" he was over a foot taller than her "5'5" stance though it didn't mean he didn't feel any less intimidated by the fact.  

"Can you let me in?"Star asks the mysterious man standing before her with his hard crystal dark honey midnight strom cloud colored eyes coated in hazy mystery.  He stood over her and she was stsruck by how powerful and beautiful this man with secretive eyes and Elvis Presley worth jet black thick hair falling over his face.  

"Oh right sorry."The man muttered his forearm flexing his veins bulging out his taut obvious muscles shifting and tensing as the blurry eyed rock and roll goddess passed by him entering his best-friend's apartment.   

Star rolled her eyes at her best-friend siting in her boyfriend's arms watching T.V. she didn't ask Star to talk Holl knew her best-friend better than to do something like that.  But what she didn't know was that, that was Star wanted.  She wanted someone to force the emotions out of her.  She was tired of bottling it in.  She wanted someone for her like Holl had Mark.  She sighed, and grabbed the first bottle of hard liquor she saw pulling out two shot glasses.  

"Wanna do shots with a rockstar?"Star asks the mysterious stranger and he nods his head.  

"No I wanna do shots with you."He said taking the shot glass from her hand slinging it back watching her reaction the entire time.  Star loved that he said that.  She always hated how people treated her differently.  

"Sounds good."

"I'm Danny."

"Star."

"I know."Mentally she face-palmed herself.  She hadn't allowed herself to have a real conversation with a guy that didn't end in a one night stand since Jason, had she really been out of the game that long.  Star spotted Danny's drumsticks and grabbed them.  

"You play?"She asks.  This was like a sign.  Or so it seemed to her.  

"Yeah."

"You lookin' for a band?"She asks pouring them both shots of tequila  grabbing two sliced limes handing Danny a slice taking one for herself getting the salt ouot pouring a small bit on her wrist watching out of the corner of her wispy forest crystal light moss green eyes the dark blue gray ring around the outer circle of her eyes reminding Danny  of Stacy's dark blue eyes.  He shakes his head as the do another round of shots.  Their blood now hotly running with alcohol.  Star was dizzly drunk, and Danny felt like he could take it all on.  Stacy's memory wasn't haunting him, and for once he felt good.  Getting drunk had never felt this easy, lately it felt like a job, an obligation to get through the pain Stacy left him with.  

"You're beautiful you know that."Danny whispers into Star's ear and she trembled, the liqour pouring through her system told her this was right and she believed it, even if she knew it was wrong.   She needed a stress reliever and Danny was it.  

"Thank you."She shivered.  She felt like she was twelve years old again when Sam Trosie gave Star her first kiss, adrenaline clouded her right mind and endourphines pulsed in her veins.  Danny shook his head and pushed away from Star leaning with the back of his waist against the counter.  

"I shouldn't of done that I'm sorry."

"It's fine, Um....I have your number I call you tomorrow so you can meet the guys."Star breathed awkwardly groaning internally.  How could she be so stupid?  What guy wants to make-out with a girl losing her grips on the thread of life?  

"Yeah."Danny says.  

"I should get going."Star says, and Danny grabs her wrist weirdly worried about this girl's safety.  

'It's because she's famous, I don't want that kind of guilt if she dies in a car accident because I let her drive drunk.'Danny tried to convince himself.   

"You're drunk Star let me drive you."Holl comes in saving her best-friend from staying here with Danny.  

"Thanks for taking me home Holl."Star says closing the car door leaning in the window.  

"Anytime Star, you know that, I love you.  Give Danny a shot he's been through a lot."

"Yeah I love you too."She grumbled waving goodbye to her best-friend, stumbling up her patio stairs and up her stairs to her bedroom.  Passing out on her bed not bothering to change into pajamas.  

---------------------------------

Author's Note

I hope you guys liked it, tell me what you think in the comments below.  If you like it tell your friends on facebook and other social networking sites about Unconditional , you don't have to but it would mean a lot to me.  Do you guys like the third person or should I do one from Danny or Star.  Tell me your opinions I love to hear feedback, and criticism.  

Fan.

Comment.

Vote.   

I love you guys.

P.S. this should be edited in a few days by sabrinamariescott hopefully...........

Okay I'm really leaving now.....