"I'm inviting the whole senior class." "Woah I don't have enough roles for that." Lahela cut Kai off. "Rolls?" I questioned.

"We having a Q or what?" Kai grinned. "No roles, like parts. I'm throwing a Murder Mystery party. But what theme?" Lahela giggles as me and Kai's faces drooped facing one another.

                                     ♥︎🝮𖧷☼♥︎

Me and Lahela got to work earlier today so we can work more on Nico.

Walking down the hall we bumped into our hospital besties. Noelani and Charles. "Hey you two. So we are deciding to get a single bed other than the double bunk beds." the pair giggled about.

"Wait you two are getting a house?" I questioned. "Yes kenzie! Where were you when we were talking about this girl?" Charles said.

I giggled.

"Okay well as much as we would wanna talk about this me and Mackenzie have to go see a patient." the thought of Niko made me smile.

Wait why am I smiling.

Walking into Niko's room he greeted me with a big smile and Lahela with a sarcastic expression.

"I'm telling you it's clogged." he mentioned. "Your right.. Um hand me another kenzie." "I would use a 3 cc normal saline syringe by the way." "Well that's not under the protocol." As the two argued I slapped my palm into my face.

"Just take the 3 cc so you can both shut up." I interrupted the two as I gave the syringe to Lahela.

"Okay maybe you do know what you are talking about." Lahela explained and she easily emptied the syringe.

"Yeah, I mean of course, I would hope so. I kinda have spent my entire life in hospitals." Nico said while winking at me and clicking his tongue.

I rolled my eyes as the boy continued. "What is wrong with you two anyways? Shouldn't you be out with your friends doing crazy stuff ?"

"Hm. We are actually throwing a party tonight. Murder Mystery themed actually." "I decided to help out. Not plan the actual party." I cut Lahela off.

"Oh god. I would see why. Yeah that is no party." "What? But I thought-" "Yeah no." Niko kept cutting her off as well as I chuckled in the back ground.

                                   ♥︎🝮𖧷☼♥︎

  "Forget about the Murder Mystery party. We are throwing a rager." Lahela dropped a box in front of my and Kai as we were cutting the bushes.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed.

As many people got to the house for the party I turned and noticed Lahela on top of the roof. "What the hell is she doing?" Steph yelled as she came to me.

"Being fun." Lahela giggled. "Lahela! No get dow-" Just as I was about to finish she jumped off into a little kitty pool.

Everyone cheered as me and Steph sighed in relief.

As the party continued we heard another voice. One of Walter's friends was up in the tree. "Holy-" "Okay get down. Your gonna get hurt." Lahela cut me off before finishing my sentence.

As the guy fell he started yelling about his arm hurting.

As we rushed over to him we got him out the pool, kicked everyone out, and to the hospital.

                                    ♥︎🝮𖧷☼♥︎

"Luckily it was just a dislocated shoulder." Lahela explained as I decided to make my way into Niko's room.

"Hey." I opened the door. "Hey." he said with a smile. "What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be throwing a party with your other-half?" I chuckled at his response.

"Yeah but someone had got hurt." "Right. So uh party wasn't a hit then huh?" he continued. "No it was, I guess. I don't know i'm not that social with big crowds to be honest. I'm so worried with other stuff it's hard for me to have fun sometimes." I replied.

"No hey I totally get you I mean, I'm wrapped up almost 24/7 in cords giving me all these types of medication and it makes me go crazy." Niko chuckled.

We started at each other for a while just smiling.

My phone has started ringing and me and Niko finally broke eye contact. "Shoot it's Lahela. I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow hopefully if i'm here?" Niko chuckled once more.

"No uh yeah looking forward to it." "Bye Niko." I waved as he winked and clicked his tongue. "Later Mackenzie." God what is with me and smiling.

                                     ♥︎🝮𖧷☼♥︎

Running down the stairs with Lahela to help Kai with Clara yelling at him about the cans we interrupted them. "It was us. Me and Mackenzie. Yeah we had a little get together cause of Walter and his surfing stuff. And I guess people got a little carried away with stuff?" Lahela said.

"Clean this up. The three of you." Clara replied. "Kai what happened? Don't you usually gaslight your mom and dad?" I asked.

"Has some one ever said anything to you that totally rocked your world and you can't stop thinking about it?" Kai replied.

"No?" I said with leaving Kai groaning and walking away from us two as me and Lahela looked at each other and shrugged.

                                     ♥︎🝮𖧷☼♥︎

For a while Niko had been on my mind. I don't know if it's because he's a patient i'm worried about.

I mean I am an assistant at the hospital helping out my best friend almost everyday.

Or could I maybe like him?

No no way I cannot fall in love right now.

𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰?

                                      ♥︎🝮𖧷☼♥︎

𝑯𝒊𝒊 𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒕𝒕