Ch.1 The Fallen knight

y/n pov:If you once told me that id be in garbage planet scraping parts off of starships i probably laugh my ass off but now idk anymore. Alot of things changed after the war and its a reminder of how i failed. For 3 years i was in exiled and now the jedi are traiters to the new empire it made me feel sick but i just dont have it in me anymore,cause everything that i had in my disposile it didnt matter i fucking knew something was wrong but the council was blinded by war they didnt see it but a select few did.... and i was one of them. I couldve  said something anything but i did nothing and now here i am collecting parts of my past like a grave and it hurts seeing everything that we fought for ,me, my unit,my friends,my family MY GODDAMN HOME! Everything i fought for and struggled ......and now im alone at least thats what i want to say but some guy i know doesnt want me to give up yet.

broc: Hey y/n you ok you were talking to yourself again  "concerned" you alright.

Y/n:fake smile"  Im okay broc dont worry just been getting hard to sleep for a couple of days you know.

broc: Hmm okay i wont bother you but you gotta tell me later i get worried for you besides ''chuckles''  if you mess up i get to take your half of your credits

y/n: Ha in your dreams old man but come on we dont want to be late like last time. After all  we wont get anything afterwards

broc'' Yeah i guess your right dont want to have that accident again with the boss. I still owe you for that you know

y/n'' Its fine now come on

y/n''After that we were getting ready and we headed off to the tram,it looks like a train but man is it long way longer then the once back on earth.Huh i wonder how earths doing after all this time,ive been here so long i forgot but anyway we were able to make it but it was crowded.

broc''Man what gotten everyone in a hurry ive never so many in the tram before, what do you think it is y/n considering everything else that we scraped

y/n''Honestly i wish i could tell you i almost fell just getting in ''i feel like i do but i dont want to overthink it but if it is then....''  ''tram stops'' i guess we're here 

Both me and broc got off and what we saw made me sink i saw a starship from the clone wars lots of them idk how many and it seems we arent the only ones here for it, there was thousands upon thousands of workers myself and broc included and all i could say was..

Y/n'' concerned look'' My god.