Chapter 4: Lefty's Golden Ticket Interview

The next day, we were at Freddy Fasbear's Pizza, with the Toys, just hanging out, when Toy Chica who was holding her phone, suddenly announced to us.

" Um, guys, you better look at this!" she yelled 

I looked at her phone and it was a news report about the 4th ticket being found, as the newscaster said.

" The 4th ticket has just been found by a gamer genius named Lefty."

I instantly sigh and mutter.

"Oh no.."

Toy Chica hears me say that and asks,

" What's wrong? The newscaster just said his name," she asked

" It's not that... just watch!" I responded

The news feed transitioned to the Fnaf 6 office, with a crowd of people surrounding a chair, with their cameras flashing, and I saw Cassidy in the corner with his arms crossed looking at Lefty.

Lefty was in the chair, eyes glued to the game he was playing, which was Sister Location.

Immediately, it reminded me of Mike Teavee's interview with Mike's eyes focused on the TV in front of him... rather than on the news crowd.

One of the news reporters confidently asks Lefty.

" How did you find the ticket?"

Instantaneously, Lefty turns around towards them, and rudely shouts back in a fierce immature tone.

" Can you please shut your piehole? I am TRYING not to get killed here, gosh!" Lefty scoffed back

I facepalmed in shame that Lefty was like this, and looked over to Toy Chica whose face was of pure shock, then I looked at Fritz who put his hand on his chest almost like he just got offended.

Then I heard Mangle say " Why did Lefty say it like that?" before looking back at TC's phone.

The newscaster repeated the question, probably trying not to lunge at Lefty.

" Then Lefty, how did you find the ticket?"

I heard him do an audible scoff almost like he doesn't want the news people there, before he started to explain his so-called method.

" Okay fine. All I had to do was track the manufacturing dates. Offset by weather, and the derivative of the Nikki Index. A noob would figure that out!" he explained

I then heard Toy Freddy say, 

" Did he just copy what Mike Teavee said in his interview?" 

I mean he's not wrong, Lefty must have seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and either did Mike's method, or straight copied what he said.

A reporter then questions Cassidy about Lefty's behavior.

" Golden Freddy, why is he so moody?"

I sarcastically blurt out, " Oh I don't know, maybe he didn't get Free Robux!"

That somehow got a chuckle out of Toy Chica, and Fritz.

Suddenly, Lefty explained what's he doing in a strange way, that was enough to make my friends raise one eyebrow.

" I am in the Ballora Gallery of Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental, the room is VERY dark, I have to crawl slowly or else I will be jumpscared, Handyunit deactivated himself, so I can get through easily, I have an objective: Get to the Breaker Room to turn back on the power of the facility."

After a moment or two, Cassidy then responds with the whole "Kids these days" type tone.

" Honestly, reporters, I really don't know what he's saying. People these days being addicted to Fortnite!" Cassidy said