Chapter 191 - 192

Start from the beginning

As soon as these words came out, everyone's eyes turned to Bai Chenli in unison, and then stared at his face.

Being stared at by so many pairs of eyes, even if Bai Chenli wanted to ignore it, it was a bit difficult.

Mo Li tugged on Jun Xie's sleeve, his eyes were bright and he said, "Jun Xie, he looks a bit like you guys!"

Jun Xie slightly raised his eyebrows, and said calmly, "But he is definitely not my father!"

Because he looks more like Jun Aotian, and as Ye Juechen said just now, he has never seen that man before.

"It is impossible for your father to have other men besides me." Jun Aotian said with certainty.

"That's not necessarily true." Ye Juechen said lightly, "My son may not really be yours."

"Daddy Ye, have you really found other men?" Mo Li looked at Ye Juechen in surprise.

"Of course I have looked for it!" Ye Juechen nodded, and said with a calm expression, "If you don't want to, I will rest. This is normal. There are men walking on two legs all over the street, so why hang yourself on a tree? ?”

"Daddy Ye, you are so powerful, I admire you." Mo Li immediately expressed admiration, seeing that Jun Aotian's face was as black as coal with anger.

"Don't be like my father!" Jun Xie looked at Mo Li with a gloomy gaze.

"Don't worry, you're not a scumbag, I'm not willing to make you sad." Li Li said with a smile, "And in my heart, no one can compare to you. After all, flirting with you is the most interesting thing."

After finishing speaking, Mo Li moved closer to Jun Xie's face and kissed him.

Jun Xie, "..."

This character really hasn't changed at all.

The corner of Ling Qingye's mouth twitched slightly and said, "Could you two pay attention, don't always irritate others."

"No!" Mo Li shook his head.

Jun Xie reached out and rubbed Mo Li's head, his eyes were tender, and his face was full of pampering.

Ling Qingye, "..."

What if he really wants to swear?

Jun Aotian looked gloomy, looked at Ye Juechen resentfully, gritted his teeth and said, "Where is the adulterer you are looking for?"

Ye Juechen glanced at Jun Aotian indifferently, and said without changing his expression, "What do you want to do?"

"Of course it was the adulterer who killed you." Jun Aotian said without thinking.

"The adulterer is already dead." Ye Juechen said calmly, "If you are looking for him, then you should commit suicide."

Jun Aotian, "..."

Seeing Jun Aotian's aggrieved expression, Mo Li couldn't help but whispered in Jun Xie's ear, "Father is so stupid, Daddy Ye knew it wasn't true as soon as he heard it, and he actually believed it. "

Jun Xie smiled lightly, curled his lips and said, "In front of my father, his IQ has never been enough."

So Jun Aotian hasn't found out so far, but Mo Junye has actually returned his love roots to Ye Juechen.

"What about you?" Mo Li blinked at Jun Xie.

"No matter who I am in front of, my IQ is in a state of crushing the other party." Jun Xie raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Really?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie suspiciously.

"For example, I know your real origin, and I also know that we were together in the previous life." Jun Xie leaned close to Mo Li's ear, and at the same time stretched his arms around Mo Li's waist, his voice was low and full of magnetism. , "Mo Junye is my younger brother, and Si Yin's true identity is Yun Canghao, the God of Law, and you are his younger brother Yun Moli."