Chapter 187 - 188

Start from the beginning

Zhou Xiaofu rolled his eyes, twitched the corners of his mouth, and said, "Although you look good, I wouldn't even fall in love with you, so don't be too sentimental."

"It's so good!" Jun Xie said lightly.

"Okay, let's go back!" Zhou Xiaofu couldn't help complaining, "This is really a disaster for me, what are you asking, why do you have to find me?"

"Maybe he just happened to see you, so he caught you." Jun Xie said flatly, "Generally speaking, you are more unlucky."

Zhou Xiaofu, "..."

What if he really wants to beat someone up?

It's a pity that he doesn't seem to be able to beat it!

Just when Jun Xie was about to teleport over with Zhou Xiaofu, he saw a white light flying towards them on the opposite side of the river, so fast that Jun Xie couldn't dodge it.

That ray of white light directly sank into Jun Xie's body, and Jun Xie could only vaguely see that it was a bead glowing with milky white light.

At the same time, there was a sudden sharp pain in Jun Xie's head, but there were still many people flying towards this side, as if they were chasing something.

Seeing Jun Xie's face suddenly pale, Zhou Xiaofu couldn't help asking, "Are you okay?"

He just saw a strange white light entering Jun Xie's body, and wondered if it would have any effect?

Jun Xie reached out and rubbed his inexplicably aching head, just as he was about to say that he was fine, but there was a sudden noise.

"How did the Holy Spirit Orb enter your body? Hand over the Holy Spirit Orb!"

"Hand over the Holy Spirit Orb and I will spare you!"

"Give me the Holy Spirit Orb, or I will rape you first and then kill you!"

"..."

The many monks who were chasing the Holy Spirit Orb all the way were looking at Jun Xie, with almost greedy expressions on their faces.

Jun Xie resisted the sharp pain coming from his mind, raised his hand and waved it, and the sky was filled with golden lightning, and the target of the attack was naturally the monks on the opposite side.

Seeing this scene, Zhou Xiaofu couldn't help swallowing his saliva. Fortunately, he didn't do anything to anger this man just now.

But at this moment, a strong palm wind suddenly came from behind Jun Xie, and Jun Xie hurriedly moved to avoid it, only to see an old man landed in front of him, his sharp eagle-like eyes staring at him tightly. With Jun Xie.

"Old man Tianying!" Zhou Xiaofu recognized the old man opposite him, his complexion changed suddenly.

Old Man Tianying's cultivation is at the peak of the Immortal Spirit Realm, and his combat power is much higher than that of monks in the same realm. He is quite a well-known strong man in the Xuantian Continent. It is said that this person's methods are very cruel, and his opponent was once He was torn in half alive, and his famous trick Eagle Claw Kungfu has also been cultivated to the peak.

At the same time, besides Old Man Tianying, there were other monks who surrounded Jun Xie and Zhou Xiaofu.

"Is the Holy Spirit Orb really on him?" One of them asked.

"It's not wrong, I just saw the Holy Spirit Bead entering his body with my own eyes." Another monk said.

Zhou Xiaofu looked at Jun Xie with complicated eyes, and said, "The Holy Spirit Orb is a very famous cultivation artifact in the Xuantian Continent, and it only existed in legends before. I didn't expect it to be given to you."