Chapter 185 - 186

Start from the beginning

Now the power of the heavenly demons outside the territory has disappeared, and these ghosts staying in the human world have finally discovered the truth of their own death. only their bodies.

Of course, there are still other living people in the city, but they were all confused by many illusions before, so when they saw the corpses all over the ground, they were immediately shocked.

Wen's mansion was burned to ashes by Jun Aotian, the real culprit was already dead, even if he still felt unwilling, he couldn't seek revenge from them.

Yun Canghao knew where Li Li's heart knot was, so he deliberately found an opportunity to tell Li Li completely what happened back then.

No matter what, Mo Li felt a little less guilty towards Mo Junye in his heart.

Everyone didn't intend to stay in Wencheng, so they decided to leave.

Mo Junye carefully wiped the statue in his hand with a silk handkerchief, his expression was unusually gentle, his long eyelashes cast two small shadows on his cheeks, his bright eyes seemed to be full of affection, and his lips were curved into With a good-looking arc, it is really as beautiful as a picture.

Looking at Mo Junye's side face, Yun Canghao couldn't help feeling dazed for a while. He vaguely remembered that when they first met, Mo Junye attacked him without saying a word. Perhaps it was from the first moment he saw him that his heart was bewildered. He has already sunk, but he has been chasing him for a hundred thousand years, but he still can't get him after all.

He knew that his character was very paranoid, and it was precisely because of this that the series of tragedies that followed occurred.

After Mo Junye destroyed his soul, Mo Junxie, the god of chaos with whom he had been friends, also became an enemy with him.

And his younger brother Yun Moli and Mo Junxie were originally a loving Taoist couple, but because of Mo Junye's self-destruction of his soul, they could no longer be together.

"Could it be that the extraterrestrial demons have appeared too many times in the Xuantian Continent recently?" Ling Qingye asked, rubbing his chin.

Mo Junye raised his head and glanced at Ling Qingye, with a sneer on his lips, he said, "If you encounter a demon from outside the territory again, just kill him immediately."

Because of the previous incident, Mo Junye hated the extraterrestrial demon race extremely.

"The strength of the extraterrestrial demons is very strong. If there are a few more like the ones we met in Wencheng before, wouldn't the Xuantian Continent really be invaded by the extraterritorial demons?" Ling Qingye said melancholy. The strength of the extraterrestrial demons encountered in Wencheng are all above the peak of the Divine Spirit Realm.

Even someone as powerful as Jun Aotian can't easily eliminate those extraterrestrial demons, but how many Jun Aotians can there be in Xuantian Continent?

"If Xuantian Continent is really invaded by extraterrestrial demons, why don't we go to live in another dimension?" Mo Junye said nonchalantly.

"It's easy for you to say!" Ling Qingye couldn't help rolling her eyes.

Mo Li turned his head to look at Ling Qingye, smiled lightly, and said, "Don't scare yourself, although there are many celestial demons outside the territory, there should not be many with such strength. Human beings have strong and weak , the Heavenly Demon Clan is no exception."