prolonge

Child Izzy's pov I held my mom's hand as we walked then she stopped talking to her best friend bark bark bark she said Lena I petted Izzy's head Sarah hey girl how have you been she said Sarah oh lena I've been good and you she said good i.m taking Izzy here to the park she loves. Running around playing like the adorable puppy she said me too he's a little bit shy Koji come on out giggles see go on play with Izzy she said Izzy I let go of her hand walking to him h hewo i.m Izzy I held out my hand wanna pwy with me she said Koda I held her hand I i.m k Koji k Koda a and s sure I I'll pl play with you he said I walked to the playground while holding his hand let's pwy tag I tagged him as I ran giggles can't catch me I saw him chasing me ahhh nuuu giggles she said I ran after her I i.m gonna g get y you I Izzy he said I ran into a bully oof ouchie I sowwy she said child bully HEY WATCH WHERE YOU GOING MUTT I walked away he said I whimpered wiping my tears away she said Koda Izzy you ok he said yesh I otay koji sama she said when I grow up I'll protect you from all meanie bullies he said giggles tanks Koji sama she said hehehe y your w welcome I Izzy he said (years later in middle school)Izzy I ran to him when class ended KOJI SAMA WAIT UP she said huh o oh I Izzy he said hey wanna hang out she said u uhm y yeah s sure he said great let's hang out by the park she said haha o oh ok izzy chan he said (six years later)I walked to him crying hic k Koji sama she said Izzy what's wrong y your crying he said I i.m moving away she said m moving away he said yeah I am here I give him my wolf necklace take my wolf necklace to remember me bye she said I take the necklace from here when will I see you again he said I don't know maybe when we get to ua maybe not who knows she said b before you go I gotta tell you something I i.m in love with you sense we were kids he said k Koda I I feel the same way she said s see you soon he said I kissed his cheek walking away seen you soon Koda she said (cliffhanger)