𝓶𝒂𝒌𝙚 𝒊𝓽 𝒃𝙚𝓽𝓽𝙚𝒓

Start from the beginning

You feel something on your right side of the waist  and on the left side you can feel a whole body pressed next to you.

As you were looking at him you see that he has black oversized jeans and a white shirt witch was a little wet and you could see the muscles that he had.

You look at the hand that is holding on to you and see that on the pointy finger he has a thick silver ring. You also see something black which could only lead to a tattoo.

You start to look at his face but he was tall, like really tall that while on the journey to his face you see a couple making out and you start to blush but you keep going to his face and your face burning red.

He has brown eyes, black wavy hair and a sharp jawline. He was singing to the song that the dj was playing and you could see his dimple and his smile.... It was beautiful.

While you were looking at his smile you didn't realise that the man was also starring at you. He sees that you are blushing and smiling.

The music playing right now is "kuhu kadus sten"

He smiles at you and he grabs your face by your cheeks. He towers over you and bends so he could be closer to your face.

You don't have words. You just stand there, you didn't know what to do.

Your faces are cm-s away from each other's and with the most beautiful smile he yells with the crowd "kohtume 2025" (it's the beat drop).

At that moment you see that he has tattoos also on his neck. You were so turned on by them but then you saw a hickey on one of his tattoos.

Your confidence went low. Who were you to think that way? He obviously has someone other who is much better than you. You shouldn't think that-

Before you could think his lips were slammed against yours. His lips were soft and juicy. You didn't wanna let go but he pulled away and both of you kept dancing for a little while since it was the beat drop and everyone was dancing.

After the song was over he grabbed your wrist and took to you away from the people dancing but all of your focus was on his hands . You could see the veins in his hand which made your tummy have butterflies.

He dragged you to the bathrooms.

"I'm Jake"

"I'm Olivia"

"Nice to meet you Olivia, um can I?"

You didn't understand what he meant but you nodded then he took you to one of the stalls in the men's bathroom. He locked the stall door and you leaned on the stalls wall.

He looked down on you and came closer to you. He held you chin and looked into your eyes.

"So-"

Before you could say anything his lips were again on yours and this time you gave in. Hands were going everywhere, tongues were travelling everywhere.

Your legs were shaking and you had butterflies in your stomach. You loved the feeling of his cold hand under the shirt on your back.

You finally pulled away from each others lips trying to catch your breaths....or so you thought. He was all over your neck and sucking on it like you were the last lollipop at the carnival. You were liking it, no. You loved it! As he was all over your neck you felt something in your throat, you couldn't hold it back. You let out a small moan.

You are confused .

He is flattered .

After few more moans and smirks Jake pulls away and looks at his art piece.

"This might me my best one yet"

This was kinda of a turn off for you thinking that he has done so many of those to other women-

"Maybe because i actually enjoyed doing them?"

You forgot your previous thoughts. You wanted, you needed those lips back on yourself. There was so much lust in your eyes. You couldn't think of anything,  you watched him sit on the lid of the toilet seat legs spread out and he put his hand on his neck on the place where he had the tattoo..and the hickey.

"It's so ugly to look at it right? Some bitch at the dance floor gave it to me. Would you like to something prettier on it dear?"

You didn't say anything,
But your eyes said it all.

You sat on his lap and he put his cold hands on your lower back.

"but I don't know how to make a hickey"

"Just suck it like you are sucking a dick"

You held back your laughter cause of the not so smart reference for the explanation.

He saw that and put his thumb on your lips and went to your ear whispered while breathing alcohol and hot breath to your ear.

"Anything you do would be prettier than this shit on my neck. Even if it's just a lipstick stoke, I wouldn't wash it off"

"So? Wanna make it better?"

You gave him a peck on the lips and then went straight into his neck and started kissing and sucking.

"You are doing gre-.. grea.. ugh, great darling"

He was letting out moans and squeezed almost every body part you have trying to hold back the moans.

He didn't want it to stop, he wanted this feeling to last forever. But you pulled away while blushing very hard. He saw that and smirked.

"Don't get shy with me. Look at me, touch me.. whenever you want, my love."

Nobody then knew what went down there. Only both of their moans and claps were heard under the loud music from the club.

What happens next? No one will know
——————————

What happens next? No one will know ——————————

Ty for reading 🫶