Willow Agrees To Stay With Loki

Chapter 21

When Frigga and Willow got back to Willow's cottage, Loki asked Willow, "Well, what did she say? Is she going to allow you to be with me?" Willow said, "Yes, she agreed to but not without some persuasion." Loki asked, "What do you mean? I thought that she told my mother that she would do it but all you had to do was to come and tell her how you felt about me." Frigga cuts in, "She did say that my son, but she changed her mind at the very last minute, which made Willow mad. It was only after Willow stormed out of the throne room that Damaris realized her mistake and took back what she had said and agreed to let her be with you." Loki asked, "So, everything is ok now?" Frigga answered, "Yes, my son." Willow looks at Loki and said, "Your mother is right. I'm free to see whoever I want and that means you." Loki grabs Willow in his arms and spins her around. Then he kisses her right in front of his mother and Thor. Thor asked his mother, "Do you think they know we are still here?" Frigga answered, "I don't think they care my son." When Loki and Willow broke the kiss, they realized that Thor and Frigga were still there. Loki apologies to his mother, "I'm sorry mother. I forgot you and Thor were still here." Frigga replies, "It's quite alright my son. I know how much you and Willow love each other. It's only natural that you would want to show it. Especially now since you are able to." Loki asks Willow, "Will you come back with me to the palace? You can bring Fidel with you. He can stay in the courtyard like he has been." Willow thought about it for a moment. Then answered, "Yes, I will come back to the palace with you. Just let me get a few things from my cottage." Loki said, "Of course my darling." So, Willow went into her cottage and came back with a bag of her stuff. Loki asked Willow, "Willow, do you want to ride back with me or are you going to ride Fidel?" Willow answered, "I will ride on Fidel." Loki said, "Ok my love." So, Willow climbed on Fidel and took to the sky. Frigga, Loki and Thor rode their horses back to the palace.

Willow arrived at the palace before Frigga, Loki and Thor because Fidel was faster than the horses. Odin sees Fidel coming into the courtyard and landing. Then Willow climbed off of him. Odin asked Willow, "Where are Frigga, Loki and Thor?" Willow said, "They are on their way. Fidel is faster than the horses." Odin asked Willow, "Did everything go as planned?" Willow said, "Not at first but in the end it all worked out." Odin asked Willow, "What do you mean not at first?" Willow answered, "Well, the queen of the witches went back on her word that she gave Queen Frigga, but she changed her mind again when she saw how upset it made me." Odin asked, "So, you are free to be with Loki?" Willow answered, "Yes, I am." About that time Frigga, Loki and Thor came back to the palace. Odin upon seeing his wife went running to her. Frigga opened her arms up to hug her husband. Willow saw how much Odin loved Frigga and it made her smile. When Loki saw Willow, he went running to her. Willow smiled when she saw Loki coming to her. When Loki reached Willow, he grabbed her in an embrace and hugged her tightly. Willow hugged Loki back. Odin tells Frigga, "I see that Loki isn't wasting any time in showing Willow how he feels." Frigga tells Odin, "Why shouldn't he show his feelings for her, Odin. Especially now that he can." Loki tells his father, "Willow has agreed to stay with me at the palace." Odin said, "That is good my son. We are happy to have Willow with us." Frigga came up to Willow and took her by the hand and said, "Now my dear, let's get you settled into your new home." Frigga takes Willow and leads her to her room. Loki followed behind them.