Chapter 167 - 168

Start from the beginning

When there is still life to go back, he will not guarantee.

"Why do you have so many bad intentions?" Si Yin looked at Jun Xie in surprise.

"We told him the address in order not to hurt the shop owner. It's better to solve the trouble we caused ourselves." Li Li immediately argued.

Jun Aotian glanced at Si Yin lightly, and said with a cold expression, "Xie'er beat him to save face, but since he is so ignorant, I just need someone to kill his whole family."

Ye Juechen didn't express his opinion. In his opinion, the person who could make his son beat him must have made a mistake first.

Jun Xie, "..."

In fact, he thinks that Jun Aotian's bad habit of destroying his whole family if he disagrees with him needs to be changed.

"Senior, if you have something to say, why bother to open your mouth and shut up and say you want to destroy the whole family!" Yuan Tianfeng felt that he should have a good talk with Jun Aotian, because killing people is still too bloody.

"Okay, just shut up!" Si Yin quickly pushed Yuan Tianfeng aside, speaking with disgust, "Stop talking nonsense, so as not to be disliked."

Yuan Tianfeng, "..."

Did he say something wrong again?

"However, recently there are a few big forces who are so worried that they are about to die." Di Kangming smiled and said suddenly, "I don't know how to provoke the people from Tianxuanmen, Dilingzong and Pill Valley. The Palace, unexpectedly let the Aoshen Palace, which has not been born for ten thousand years, suddenly attack them."

Hearing the words, Li Li was immediately aroused, looked at Di Kangming with bright eyes, and said, "What major events have happened during this period, let us have a good time talking about it."

Everyone, "..."

This kind of happiness is also based on the pain of others!

"The territory of Tianxuanmen, Dilingzong and Pill Valley were not only blown up by the people of Ao Shengong, but even the elders of their sects were killed several times, especially the head of Tianxuanmen. The suzerain of Hedi Lingzong has even been abolished." Di Kangming frowned, and said with a bit of worry in his tone, "I don't know that the sudden birth of Ao Shen Gong made such a thing happen. What is it for?"

"People from Proud God Palace are still suppressing the forces of Tianxuanmen, Dilingzong, and Pill Valley. They are desperate, and they come to ask for help from our Extinguishing Demon League." Gao Jianguang shook his head and smiled.

"Then did you agree?" Mo Li asked curiously.

"We are an alliance against demons from outside the territory, not for fighting among humans." Yuan Tianfeng couldn't help but rolled his eyes.

"They asked us for help, but we refused." Yin Qianchen said with a faint smile, "And it's not worth it to deal with Aoshen Palace for them."

Yin Qianchen's words are a bit cold, but they are indeed true.

"But what exactly does the Palace Master of Aoshen Palace want to do?" Yuan Tianfeng sighed helplessly, "I think Aoshen Palace seems to want to play to death with Tianxuanmen, Dilingzong, and Pill Valley." People, I don’t know if they did something outrageous.”