||ONE||

----------💮---------

The door of the cafe in the outskirts of Seoul opened as a beautiful girl walked in with a elegant dress looking like a fairy.

Her hair open falling on her shoulder making her look just like a anime gir.

One thing special about her was her eyes. She had blue eyes making her unique from everyone. She was the perfect definition of "beautiful".

She walked till the counter with a beautiful smile plastered on her face. She walked to the manager who was near the billing counter.

She kept her identity card on the table showing it to the manager.

??: I am looking for a job. I heard you want some employees?

She girl said with a smile. The manager looked the id and then at the girl. The manager smiled back.

Manager: so child what's you name?

??: Kang Y/n *smile*

Manager: that's a beautiful name my child. Btw I am Hana the manager  and owner of this coffe shop.

Y/n bowed a little.

Hana: you want to work here?

Y/n: yes actually I was finding for a job and I saw your board outside so i came here looking for you.

Hana: of that's right we are looking for some new employee as the previous one left. You would like to  work her?

Y/n: sure miss i would love to work here *smile*

Hana: call me Hana only that sounds better than mam

Y/n: ok Hana unnie so from when do I start?

Hana: you can join from tomorrow is that ok with you?

Y/n: sure it's totally fine

Hana smiled.

Y/n: see you later unnie. I'll come tomorrow.....

She waved at her as Hana waved back.

She went out of the cafe.

She then walked and went to her home.

It was a small apartment. She wasn't that rich but yeah she was financially stable for herself.

She reached home and opened the door with the key.

She went inside and kept her phone on the bed. She went to the washroom and changed her clothes wearing smth comfy.

She layed down on the bed looking at the celling. .

Y/n: will my life ever end or it's going to be like this forever. A maze which never ends......