Chapter 152: The Guardian God

Start from the beginning

Jun Xie shook his head when he heard the words, and said, "Your elixir has no effect on Li Li, his body is fine, but his soul is temporarily asleep, but I will find a way to wake him up."

"You have inherited Juechen's Yin body, these years must have been difficult." Jun Aotian said in a low voice.

"Fortunately, at least the physique has not been discovered." Jun Xie said calmly.

Jun Aotian was silent for a moment, and then said, "Don't hold grudges against Juechen, he...he didn't mean to hurt you, and he didn't know your identity at that time."

"I don't remember hating him!" Jun Xie smiled lightly, just feeling a little aggrieved, but no matter how ruthless he is, it is impossible for him to kill his father, let alone Ye Juechen really loves him.

"Is your body okay?" Jun Aotian asked again.

"Very good!" Jun Xie said.

Jun Aotian felt sorry for his son, his heart was full of guilt, and said, "If you need anything, you can just tell me, and I will do everything in my power to help you do it."

Hearing this, Jun Xie raised his eyebrows lightly, and said with pursed lips, "I really need your help with something."

He has only found two kinds of elixir for refining the Chaos God Pill so far, and if he is the only one to find the remaining elixir, he does not know when he will find it.

Since Jun Aotian said that he could help, he would naturally not refuse.

Jun Aotian's heart suddenly became tense, but on the surface he remained calm and said, "Say it!"

"Find some elixir for me, but they are all very rare. Wait for a while, and I will write them to you now." Jun Xie took out paper, pen and ink from the space, put them on the table, and continued Picking up the pen, he wrote down the names of several elixirs on the white paper, and even wrote down the functions clearly.

In addition, Jun Xie was afraid that Jun Aotian would make a mistake, so he even drew the pattern.

The corners of Jun Aotian's eyes twitched, and then he said calmly, "Although these elixir are very rare, I can still recognize them."

He is an alchemist himself, and he made the Nine Revolutions Alchemy Alchemy himself.

Jun Xie, "..."

Why didn't he say it earlier, wasting his pen and ink. ==

Jun Aotian took the paper that Jun Xie handed over, and then left. Of course, he didn't go to find these elixir by himself, after all, he has many subordinates in Aoshen Palace.

At the same time, countless people in Proud God Palace received a shocking news, that is, they suddenly had a young palace master.

In a mountain villa with beautiful mountains and rivers, four men with outstanding appearance and temperament are discussing this matter together.

They are the four guardian deities of Proud God Palace, named Wuyan, Wuyun, Wufeng and Wuya respectively.

"Why did our Proud God Palace suddenly have a young palace master? Could this be the child that the palace master had with some woman?" Wufeng was wearing a blue robe, with a look of shock on his face. color.

"It shouldn't be possible, right? Isn't the Palace Master always looking for the missing Young Master Ye?" There was a hint of doubt on Wuyun Qingjun's face.

The few of them have been with Jun Aotian for a long time, and they also know what kind of person Jun Aotian is. With Jun Aotian's feelings for Ye Juechen, it is impossible for them to have children with other women.

"But where did this Young Palace Master come from?" Wu Yan asked in confusion.

"Could it be that a woman plotted against the Palace Master?" Wu Feng hesitated, "Otherwise, how could the Palace Master have a child?"

"Who do you think can figure out the Palace Master?" Wu Yun sneered coldly.

"I'm afraid not." Wu Yan shrugged and said, if anyone can figure out Jun Aotian, then he has to give the other party a compliment.

"Shut up." Wu Ya, who hadn't spoken all this time, suddenly said coldly, "This is the palace lord's own private matter. You are making random guesses here. If the palace lord finds out, I'm afraid you will be punished."

"Wu Ya, I didn't mean you. You keep a cold face all day, so you're not afraid of becoming paralyzed?" Wu Feng looked at Wu Ya curiously.

Wu Ya glanced at Wu Feng coldly, and said coolly, "Does your ass need a beating again?"

Of the four guardian deities of Proud God Palace, Wu Ya is the most powerful in combat power, and Wu Feng can't help but tease Wu Ya. It is conceivable that Wu Ya is defeated every time he faces Wu Ya. .

Wu Ya's way of punishing Wu Feng is also special, he doesn't hit anywhere, he just likes to spank his ass, so every time Wu Feng is so ashamed and angry that he wants to find a hole to crawl in.

Hearing what Wu Ya said, Wu Feng immediately shut up.

Seeing Wuyan and Wuyun couldn't help laughing.

"But I really want to meet this young palace master!" Wu Yan touched his chin and said.

"The palace lord's own son must not be too bad." Wuyun said with a smile.

At this moment, a gentle voice suddenly sounded, and I saw a handsome man in white walking towards this side, and asked with a smile, "Whose biological son are you talking about?"

"Mr. Wen, are you here to find the Palace Master?" Wu Yan looked at the man in white and asked.

"I have something I want to discuss with Aotian, where is he now?" Wen Yawen smiled.

"That's really unfortunate, the Palace Master is not here now." Wu Yan replied.

"Where did he go?" Wen Yawen frowned, and asked again, "Did you say when you'll be back?"

"We don't dare to inquire about the whereabouts of the palace lord. As for when the palace lord will come back, it depends on the palace lord's own will." Wuyun smiled lightly.

There seemed to be a trace of disappointment on Wen Yawen's brows, and then he smiled again, "Whose biological son are you talking about just now? Could it be that you two are planning to get married and have children?"

"I don't plan to get married and have children for the time being." Wufeng curled his lips and said with a smile, "We were just discussing about the Young Palace Master."

"Young Palace Master?" Wen Yawen couldn't help being startled when he heard this.

"Young Master Wen, I'm afraid you don't know yet. The Palace Master contacted us just now, saying that our Proud God Palace has an additional young Palace Master, who is also the Palace Master's own son." Wufeng smiled and said, "This is a great joy. ah!"

"You mean that Aotian has a son?" Wen Yawen's expression was obviously shocked, but also unbelievable.

How could he possibly have children?

This is impossible!

There must be some misunderstanding.

Wufeng seemed to think it wasn't exciting enough, so he continued to say with a smile, "The palace lord personally admitted this matter. By the way, the palace lord also said that he is now by the young palace lord's side."

Wu Ya glanced at Wu Feng, and said indifferently, "I need to do what the Palace Master ordered immediately, what are you doing here?"

"Mr. Wen, we still have something to do, so we will take our leave first." Wu Yun smiled slightly at Wen Yawen, and then left with Wu Ya, Wu Feng and Wu Yan.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com