Chapter 149: He is your father

Start from the beginning

Seeing that they ignored her completely, Han Yueqian felt furious in her heart. If it wasn't for Wang Mapo pulling her, she might have already made a move.

Jun Xie glanced at the people in the Beast Control Sect, thought for a while, and then turned to Master Si, "You help me deal with them, and I'll give you the antidote."

"What antidote?" Si Yin couldn't help looking at Jun Xie with some doubts.

"When I was in Wuming City, I gave you a colorless and tasteless medicine." Jun Xie said flatly.

"Is it poison?" Si Yin looked at Jun Xiedao suspiciously, "But why don't I feel anything?"

"Don't worry, it's not poison." Jun Xie said calmly, "The medicine I gave you is just to keep you from lifting."

After Jun Xie finished speaking, he glanced at Si Yin's lower body without changing his expression.

Si Yin, "..."

"If you don't believe it, you can try it now." Jun Xie continued.

Si Yin, "..."

Also try a fart, it's embarrassing to death.

While Jun Xie was talking, he was also secretly trying to absorb the spiritual energy. This time, his meridians didn't feel any pain at all.

It can be seen that the severely damaged meridians in his body have recovered.

His consciousness had been in a deep sleep before, and he didn't know what happened at all, let alone Jun Aotian knew his life experience.

"Who saved me?" Jun Xie turned his head and asked Si Yin again. He remembered that he seemed to have passed out before, and the environment was harsh, and he was seriously injured. At that time, he was wondering if he would just die Die like this?

Si Yin looked at Jun Xie resentfully, but still pointed at Jun Aotian, and said, "It was he who rescued you with the Nine-Turn Fortune Pill."

Jun Xie, who heard the words, turned his head to look at Jun Aotian, and said with a smile, "Thank you for saving my life, senior. If there is a chance in the future, Jun Xie will definitely repay you."

"You should call me father." Jun Aotian looked at Jun Xie expressionlessly.

Jun Xie, "..."

"Besides, it's a matter of course for me to save my son, and you don't have to think about repaying your kindness." Jun Aotian said calmly.

Jun Xie, "..."

Who is your son now?

Shameless!

Why didn't he realize that Jun Aotian's face was so thick before?

Jun Aotian's attitude is very obvious, no matter whether you recognize Lao Tzu's father or not, you are still Lao Tzu's son, and you are completely unrejectable.

Jun Xie looked at Si Yin quietly.

"Don't look at me like that, this matter has nothing to do with me." Si Yin said quickly, "I haven't mentioned a single word to him about you being his son."

Jun Xie, "..."

"If you tell me that you are the son of Juechen and me, I will definitely not stand by at that time." Jun Aotian looked at Jun Xie and said.

"Didn't you abandon your wife and son?" Jun Xie said without thinking.

"Who told you?" Jun Aotian asked in a deep voice, a sharp look flashed in his eyes.

"I didn't tell Jun Xie about you abandoning your wife and son." Si Yin explained subconsciously.

"Forget it." Jun Xie hesitated for a moment, and finally decided that it would be better for him not to betray Ling Qingye, after all Ling Qingye was already in such a miserable situation.