Chapter 138: I feel great

Start from the beginning

"Miss, don't get angry, let the old man teach that brat who doesn't know how to live or die for you." An old woman standing next to the woman in red said.

"Nurse, let Miss Ben kill him." The woman in red smiled coldly.

"Yes!" The old woman's name was Wang Mapo, and her cultivation was at the elementary level of the Dao Spiritual Realm. After discovering that Li Li's cultivation was only at the high level of the Astral Spiritual Realm, the look of contempt in her eyes was obvious.

As for the others who didn't make a sound, in their eyes, Li Li was already a dead person.

But among these people, there was a woman who looked at Jun Xie with an inexplicable suspicion.

Wang Mapo shot directly at Li Li, as if she wanted to kill him with one blow.

But before Wang Mapo's attack landed on Li Li's body, a white shadow suddenly floated in front of him.

The corner of Jun Xie's lips curled up into a sneer, his eyes were cold, and he directly met Wang Mapo's attack.

Wang Mapo's attack was broken up by Jun Xie, and she couldn't help being shocked, but seeing that Jun Xie's cultivation was only at the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm, she felt that there was nothing to be afraid of.

"Our people from the Beast Master Sect are doing business, get out!" Wang Mapo said coldly to Jun Xie.

"You want to kill the deity's companion, but you still want the deity to go away?" Jun Xie sarcastically said, "Is there something wrong with your mind?"

"Very good, that old body will fulfill you and let you be a couple of ghosts and Taoists." Ma Po Wang said disdainfully, looking at Jun Xie and Li Li with a deep disgust in her eyes, she hates this person the most The only thing is that men are in love with men, because it makes her feel sick.

"Damn old woman, you are shameless for bullying the little one." Mo Li suddenly said loudly, "Look at the wrinkles on your face, they can kill flies, and your body smells worse than feces. I don't know how many years you haven't bathed. It's..."

"Is it useful for you to scold like this?" Ling Qingye couldn't help asking Mo Li.

"At least I feel good." Mo Li snorted coldly.

Ling Qingye, "..."

When Wang Mapo heard Li Li's words, her complexion was instantly gloomy like dripping water, and she was about to attack Mo Li.

But Jun Xie stood in front of her.

"If you want to move him, kill the deity first." Jun Xie was dressed in white clothes like snow, his long hair was flying in the wind, and his demeanor was dusty and elegant, making people's eyes fall on him involuntarily.

"Ants who can't control themselves." Wang Mapo looked sullen and fierce, and attacked Jun Xie fiercely.

Strong spiritual power was fighting in the midair, the wind roared, and the golden sword light suddenly appeared, piercing the sky.

The golden thunder and lightning crashed down from the sky, and the momentum was even greater than the thunder pool in front of it. People who were closer to the battlefield were affected one after another, and quickly backed away, and then looked at this scene full of surprise.

In Jun Xie's right hand, he held a golden long sword conjured out of thin air. The sword was surrounded by strands of golden thunder. The strong wind blew his clothes and hair, especially his face was wearing a mask, which looked mysterious and ghostly.

Wang Mapo avoided the golden thunder and lightning's attack, while moving towards Li Li's direction.

Jun Xie discovered her intention, immediately sneered, and then summoned the flame of nothingness.