Chapter 135: Listen to him

Start from the beginning

Mo Li glanced at the two human monks, then tugged on Jun Xie's sleeves, raised his eyebrows and said, "It's rare to meet two chivalrous men!"

But this can also prove that they didn't save the wrong person this time.

Jun Xie didn't speak, but still looked at Li Qiye with a touch of tenderness.

"You still want to escape?" The most powerful extraterrestrial demon smiled contemptuously, his expression was full of disdain, and said, "Human beings like you who are as weak as ants are not worthy of living in Xuantian Continent. After your clan has invaded the Xuantian Continent, you humans are only worthy to be slaves of our Heavenly Demon clan."

"The tone is not small, so I'll let you die first." Mo Li snorted coldly, then turned to look at Jun Xie, and said, "Jun Xie, kill that rambunctious thing first, listen to me It makes people feel harsh."

"I obey, my lady!" Jun Xie chuckled, his cold eyes swept towards the extraterrestrial demon in front of him, and he raised his hand to summon the Flame of Nothingness.

The extraterrestrial demon, who was originally arrogant and contemptuous, suddenly changed his expression when he saw the flame of nothingness.

Jun Xie controlled the Flame of Nothingness, and the monstrous flames filled the sky, forming a wall of fire, and rushed towards the strongest extraterrestrial demon.

The extraterrestrial demon wanted to avoid it, but it was too late. The flame of nothingness instantly engulfed his body and burned his soul at the same time.

The screams sounded, shocking the remaining two extraterrestrial demons and the two injured monks.

"This... is this a strange fire?"

"You can't go wrong, run!"

The two extraterrestrial demons turned around and wanted to run away, but how could Jun Xie let them go so easily?

Under Jun Xie's control, the flame of nothingness split into two flames, and then formed a fire dragon state, quickly pounced on the two extraterrestrial demons who wanted to escape.

Another scream sounded, and the two fire dragons ignited on the bodies of the two extraterrestrial demons, and burned them to ashes in a short while.

As for the extraterrestrial demon whose strength is even more powerful than that of the Emperor's Spirit Realm, he has no life left at this time, and has died so that there is not even a scum left.

Li Li was not surprised by this result either. He looked at Jun Xie's face and said suddenly, "Put on the mask."

The corner of Jun Xie's mouth twitched slightly, but he still obeyed Li Li's words and took out the mask and put it on.

Only then was Li Li satisfied, then turned his gaze to the two stunned monks, raised his eyebrows lightly, and said, "Are you two alright?"

Hearing Li Li's voice, those two people came back to their senses, their expressions changed from shock at first to complicated, and then they breathed a sigh of relief.

They walked up to Jun Xie and Li Li and introduced themselves one after another.

"The next Zhang Pingfan is a disciple of Jianzong."

"In Xia Zhangfan, he is a disciple of Jianzong."

"You two are brothers?" Li Li asked, looking at their similar appearance.

The two nodded.

"Thank you two young masters for your life-saving grace, otherwise our two brothers would have died at the hands of those demons from outside the territory today." Zhang Pingfan couldn't help but said with lingering fear.

The Supreme Beloved Reborn in Another WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara