Chapter 133: Forget about suffocating

Start from the beginning

"Don't pay attention to him, he's just an insignificant person. As for what happened this time, maybe he did it on purpose or not." Jun Xie didn't want to wrong someone casually, even if he didn't like the other person, this time It might just be a real coincidence.

"What are you going to do with the cold poison?" Mo Li asked.

"This cold poison is a bit powerful. Even cultivators in the fairyland can be affected. Let me see if I can upgrade it again." Jun Xie said.

In fact, Jun Xie quite likes to study poisons, which is one of his few hobbies.

"Then where are we going next?" Li Li asked again.

"You can go anywhere, just to see if there are any clues about my father." Jun Xie replied after thinking about it.

The two stayed in the space for a long time before going out. At this time, they were in a jungle.

Jun Xie brought a wild boar and started grilling on the spot.

After eating the roasted wild boar, Jun Xie and Mo Li continued to wander in the jungle, but their luck was a little bit good, and they could still see spirit grass in this place, although they were all low-level.

Mo Li frowned suddenly, turned to look at Jun Xie, and said with a slightly condensed expression, "Why do I feel as if something is following us?"

Jun Xie hooked the corners of his lips, and said with a low smile, "You just found out!"

When Mo Li heard Jun Xie's words, he knew that Jun Xie had already discovered it, so he couldn't help muttering, "Then is it a human or a monster following us?"

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows lightly, but did not speak.

However, at this moment, a few figures suddenly appeared, surrounding Jun Xie and Li Li.

There are a total of four people surrounding them. Judging from their auras, they are all in the Astral Realm.

"So it's a human!" Li Li blinked and said, even though he was surrounded by people, he didn't feel nervous at all.

One of the burly men said fiercely, "If you want to survive, hand over the space storage device."

"Looking at their clothes, there should be a lot of good things on them." Another man with a scar on his face said, a smirk flashed in his greedy eyes.

"You guys want to rob money?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows, he didn't expect that they would encounter robbers.

"Of course...more than that!" The burly man in a tiger fur coat glanced at Jun Xie and Mo Li with seductive eyes, licked his lips, smiled arrogantly, and said evilly, "I not only want to rob money, but also want to rob your body"

"This is simply the best in the world." One of them was a fat man with a potbellied face, and he was looking at Jun Xie with naked eyes, wishing to strip Jun Xie naked immediately.

"It's been a long time since I met such a stunning beauty, how does it feel to do it?" The man with the scar looked at Jun Xie with an extremely revealing gaze.

"It must be ecstasy." The thick and big man who spoke first laughed.

"Hey, a moment of spring night is worth a thousand gold, you'll know if you try it." The fat man with a big belly laughed so hard that he was about to walk towards Jun Xie and Mo Li.

But Li Li's face was already dark and gloomy.

Jun Xie narrowed his eyes coldly, stepped forward, and kicked the fat man with a big belly to the ground.

Then Jun Xie raised his hand again and knocked down the other three robbers to the ground, all of them vomited blood.

Jun Xie stepped on the fat man's belly, and the fat man let out a scream, his face turning pale.

"A moment in spring night is worth a thousand gold, right?" Jun Xie looked down at the fat man, and sneered, "Would you like me to help you?"

The faces of the four robbers were all pale. They didn't expect that they kicked the iron plate this time, and the opponent turned out to be a monk in the Emperor Spirit Realm.

With his hands on his hips, Mo Li said with disdain on his face, "You dare to rob us of our wealth with your ghostly appearance, you really don't know how to live or die."

Three of them wanted to take the opportunity to escape, but were discovered by Jun Xie, who conjured a golden whip out of thin air and tied them all up.

They knew they couldn't beat Jun Xie, so they begged for mercy.

"It's because we don't know Taishan with our eyes, and offended the two young masters, please let us go this time."

"We promise that we will correct our evil and return to the right in the future, and the young master will let us go, okay?"

"I have seniors and juniors, but I can't die. Since I admit my mistakes so sincerely, can you just let me go?"

"As long as the two master are willing to let me go, I swear that I will never be a robber again."

"..."

It is undoubtedly a dead end for monks in the spiritual realm of God with their cultivation base. If they knew that the other party's cultivation base was so high, they would definitely not hit their heads.

They also blamed themselves, because the age of the other party was not very old, so they thought that the other party's cultivation base would not be very high.

As a result, they are now sad.

Hearing their begging for mercy, Jun Xie remained unmoved. The bloody aura on these people was a bit heavy, which showed that they had killed many people.

Moreover, if he hadn't been able to beat them, then the results for him and Li Li would have been miserable today.

The greedy and lustful looks shown by those people don't seem to be pretending.

"Jun Xie, don't you really want to let them go?" Mo Li turned to look at Jun Xie.

"Do you think I'm that kind of bad guy?" Jun Xie smiled lightly, his eyes sparkling, and his stunning face looked even more attractive.

However, the four robbers at this time no longer had the heart to appreciate Jun Xie's peerless appearance.

Mo Li shook his head. For some reason, he never thought that Jun Xie was a bad person.

Jun Xie took out the gun that was used to deal with Wu Tianwei from the space ring, looked at the four robbers tied together by him, and said with a half-smile, "Since you want to do it, then this deity will come to help you." Well, the effect of this medicine is very good, even monks at the peak of Dao Lingjing can't resist it."

The four robbers felt cold all over, thought it was poison, and begged Jun Xie and Mo Li for mercy in tears.

"You don't need to be so excited, trust me, this medicine will make you very ecstasy." Jun Xie smiled with a smile on his face, and then sprinkled the medicine on the four robbers.

Immediately, the robbers began to feel uncomfortable, especially when no matter how hard they struggled, they couldn't get out of the control of the golden light whip.

There was no one to vent to them here, and they couldn't do anything. The four robbers could only bear the painful feeling forcefully.

They kept twisting their bodies and moaning in pain.

"Jun Xie, the effect you made seems to be very strong!" Li Li was surprised when he saw it.

In just a moment, they became like this.

Jun Xie smiled, obviously very satisfied with what he made.

"But how do we deal with them?" Li Qi pointed to the four robbers.

Jun Xie glanced at them lightly, and said without changing his face, "Let them just suffocate to death."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com