Chapter 130: Surname Problem

Start from the beginning

Zhuang Luo's gaze sank slightly, and he said, "He will be a great threat. I think we should temporarily put aside our previous suspicions and unite to deal with him."

"It seems that elder brother Qianchen doesn't like you as much as I imagined, otherwise why would he change his mind?" Ning Xiaoyu sneered, "Besides, I have no grudges against Jun Xie, why must I deal with him? "

She really didn't intend to deal with Jun Xie, after all, Jun Xie was not in her plan.

"He took Qianchen's soul away, don't you have any ideas?" Zhuang Luo didn't believe that Ning Xiaoyu wouldn't be jealous.

"You are jealous of him, you can deal with him by yourself, why do you have to drag me?" Ning Xiaoyu is not stupid, she does not believe that Zhuang Luo has no other purpose in coming to join hands with her.

As a time-traveling girl, Ning Xiaoyu has always looked down on Zhuang Luo, because she thinks that Zhuang Luo will be cannon fodder sooner or later.

"You don't know anything, he was born to defeat Qianchen." Zhuang Luo gritted his teeth and said, "I can only tell you that the flame of nothingness originally belonged to Qianchen, but in the end it was given to him by that person surnamed Jun." Robbed."

Ning Xiaoyu couldn't help shrinking her pupils when she heard the words, and suppressed the confusion that was surging in her heart, and said with a sneer, "But how did I hear that before you and Brother Qianchen arrived in the Lingwu Continent, the flame of nothingness was already there?" Was it contracted by that gentleman?"

It is naturally impossible for Zhuang Luo to reveal his identity as a time traveler. He looked at Ning Xiaoyu and said coldly, "Anyway, for the sake of Qianchen, Jun Xie must be eliminated. Although Qianchen didn't say it, I can feel it." Come out, he has different thoughts about Jun Xie."

Ning Xiaoyu's face darkened slightly, and said, "What do you want to do?"

Hearing this, Zhuang Luo finally showed a smile on his face, and said, "Tomorrow Jun Xie will get rid of the cold poison for Qianchen's master, and you can't be disturbed during the detoxification. People from Fu Zong and Pill Valley saw Jun Xie."

It just so happened that people from Fu Zong and Pill Valley were at the headquarters of the Exterminating Demon League at this time, and he just found out about this, so he immediately came up with this plan, and he felt that God was helping him.

Ning Xiaoyu knew what Zhuang Luo was going to do when she thought about it, she raised her eyebrows and said, "So you want to borrow a knife to kill people, but that is brother Qianchen's master, you are too cruel."

"It'll be fine, as soon as Jun Xie dies, Yihuo will have to recognize its master again. At that time, Qianchen will become the master of the Flame of Nothingness, and he can detoxify his master himself." Zhuang Luo said indifferently.

"Your idea is very good, but no matter whether this matter succeeds in the end, it will be very disadvantageous to me." Ning Xiaoyu looked at Zhuang Luo, and couldn't help mocking, "You don't have to do anything, you can Get rid of a rival in love, but if the matter is exposed, how will Brother Qianchen treat me?"

She has read the novel, so she naturally knows what kind of character the hero Yin Qianchen is, so she hasn't used any shady methods against Yin Qianchen in these years.

Zhuang Luo frowned and said, "Don't you want to get rid of Jun Xie?"

Ning Xiaoyu squinted her eyes and said, "Zhuang Luo, don't take me for a fool, anyway, I won't promise you this matter."

"You..." Zhuang Luo glared at Ning Xiaoyu angrily.

"If it's all right, just leave me alone, a big man like you breaks into my room like this, even if you don't feel shy, but this lady is still shameless!" Ning Xiaoyu sneered.

When Zhuang Luo heard Ning Xiaoyu's words, his complexion suddenly darkened, he turned around and walked out quickly.

Looking at Zhuang Luo's back, Ning Xiaoyu couldn't help squinting her eyes. What did he mean just now?

Although she does not intend to participate in Zhuang Luo's plan, she will not tell others about it. If she can really get rid of a rival in love, she will be happy.

Even if Zhuang Luo's plan fails in the end, she has nothing to lose.

It's better for her to watch the fire from the other side first.

...

Jun Xie pushed the newly drawn talisman to Mo Li, and asked Li Li to put it away.

Mo Li looked at the talisman placed in front of him, and couldn't help asking, "What kind of talisman did you draw this time?"

"Teleportation talisman!" Jun Xie's voice paused for a moment, and then said, "I added a formation this time, and the effect should be even better."

"What formation?" Mo Li asked. He knew that Jun Xie was still a formation master, so he was not shocked.

"Teleportation array!" Jun Xie replied.

"It's used to escape again?" Mo Li raised the corner of his eyes slightly.

Jun Xie nodded and said, "There is no way, we are being hunted down by several superpowers!"

"Didn't they not find us?" Mo Li asked.

"Accidents will always happen. I'm just in case. If you find that something is wrong, run away immediately." Jun Xie smiled slightly and said, "Anyway, it's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge. When our cultivation base changes If you get higher, just ask them to fight back.”

"I want to kill that stinky and shameless old fellow of Fu Zong." Li Li gritted his teeth when he thought of what happened before.

If it wasn't for the fact that Immortal Fairy Xuanbing was Jun Xie's grandmother, he would have made Immortal Fairy Xuanbing's life worse than death.

Of course, Li Li was only thinking about it temporarily, because he didn't have the strength to do these things yet.

"I also want to kill Long Wuqing's dead worm." Ling Qingye said suddenly floating out.

"You turned out to be a long worm too." Jun Xie glanced at Ling Qingye lightly.

"I'm not like him." Ling Qingye snorted coldly.

"The bodies of the dragons all look the same, just like a long worm." Jun Xie said calmly.

"His surname is Long, but your surname is Ling, so are you in the same family as him?" Mo Li looked at Ling Qingye curiously.

It has been several months since he came to Xuantian Continent. Among the dragon clan he knew, all the people of the dragon clan have the surname of dragon, and there is no dragon with the surname of Ling at all.

"Whoever is in the same clan as him will simply lower the level of my bloodline." Ling Qingye snorted again.

"Aren't you a dragon?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Of course I belong to the Dragon Clan." Ling Qingye raised her chin and said arrogantly, "My blood is the purest among the Dragon Clan. As for Long Wuqing, that smelly and shameless garbage, it's just an impure bloodline. It’s just a hybrid dragon.”

"Then why is your surname Ling?" Mo Li asked.

Jun Xie also turned his gaze to Ling Qingye.

Ling Qingye looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li like a fool, and said, "My surname is naturally up to me to decide, that's because I didn't want to have the same surname as those idiots, so I changed my surname on purpose. .”

Jun Xie, "..."

Mo Li, "..."

It's a reason they can't refute.

"Those idiots have to have the surname Long when they name them, for fear that others will not know that they are dragons." Ling Qingye rolled her eyes, full of disgust.

Jun Xie, "..."

Mo Li, "..."

very good!

very powerful!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com