Chapter 120: God Level Talisman

Start from the beginning

"That's right, the things of our Dragon Clan are not cheap." Ling Qingye rubbed his chin and said, "But if we really can't take pictures, we can actually grab them."

"Are you a bandit?" Mo Li squinted at Ling Qingye.

"The world of the jungle is like this." Ling Qingye shrugged and said, "If we capture the Dragon Ball by then, others may come to grab our things."

"It's really a world where bandits are rampant." Li Li couldn't help complaining.

"Just get used to it!" Ling Qingye nodded.

Jun Xie looked at the list in his hand again. After seeing the two elixirs written on it, his pupils couldn't help shrinking slightly.

Ten thousand years of Heavenly Yin Blood Lotus!

Ten thousand years of fire yang ganoderma!

The third layer of the Chaos Supreme Art is combined with the Chaos God Pill, which can change his natural extremely yin body.

However, the materials of the Chaos God Pill are extremely rare and difficult to find. Not only do they all need elixir that is more than ten thousand years old, but the level of the elixir must also be at the god level.

It can be seen that it is not an easy task to change the physique against the sky.

The Tianyin Blood Lotus and Huoyang Ganoderma are two of the main elixir for refining the Chaos God Pill.

Sensing Jun Xie's strangeness, Li Li asked involuntarily, "What's wrong?"

"There will be something I want at the auction." A gleam flashed in Jun Xie's eyes, pointing to the Tianyin Blood Lotus and Huoyang Ganoderma lucidum on the list, and pursed his lips, "I am bound to get these two elixir .”

"Is there any use?" Li Qi asked curiously.

"It is used to refine the elixir that can change the physique." Jun Xie said.

Since Jun Xie was bound to win the Tianyin Blood Lotus and Huoyang Ganoderma lucidum, he had to make all preparations.

There were still three days before the auction started, and Jun Xie used high-grade spiritual grass to refine many pills of the ninth and tenth ranks in Ling Qingye's space.

"Don't you have holy-level spiritual grass or fairy grass here?" Mo Li asked while looking at Ling Qingye.

They searched for a long time, but they could only find a tenth-level spirit grass at most.

"I don't know alchemy. I basically collect these spirit herbs as soon as I see them. I seemed to be planning to swallow them directly." Ling Qingye said.

"Waste is shameful." Mo Li glanced at Ling Qingye.

"No way, human alchemists are too shameless. Every time they make alchemy, they will deduct more than half of the elixir, and sometimes they can't make a single elixir even if all the spiritual herbs are refined. Their attitude is worse than that of our dragon clan. Even more arrogant, completely defiant, wanting to beat you up when you see him." Ling Qingye snorted coldly with her arms folded around her chest.

"You can't generalize. Jun Xie's alchemy has a 100% success rate, and why is he arrogant?" Mo Li retorted.

"I agree with his alchemy skills, but that kid is really arrogant." Ling Qingye snorted coldly, "Who will show a cold and arrogant look all day long!"

"It's obviously the posture of a fairy." Li Li continued to retort dissatisfied.

"You really know how to open your eyes and talk nonsense." Ling Qingye squinted at Mo Li.