Chapter 118: Parting ways

Start from the beginning

Ling Qingye gave Jun Xie a sideways look, then shook her head and said, "Just close it when you're done, it's really heartless!"

"Why do your words sound a little weird?" Mo Li looked at Ling Qingye with a gloomy gaze.

"Did I say something wrong?" Ling Qingye asked back.

"Can you shut up?" Jun Xie glanced at Ling Qingye lightly.

"No!" Ling Qingye shook her head.

Everyone, "..."

Chuxue recovered from the shock, and only then noticed Ling Qingye's existence. She was taken aback immediately, and said sharply, "What are you?"

Ling Qingye immediately showed displeasure, looked down at Chuxue, and said in a cold voice, "It's really rude, that extraterritorial celestial demon can actually take a fancy to you, it's really blind."

"What do you mean?" Chuxue stared at Ling Qingye angrily.

"Women's brains really don't work well." Ling Qingye folded her arms around her chest, looked at Chuxue indifferently, sneered, and said, "You can't understand such an obvious meaning, shouldn't your brain work?" Could it have been dropped?"

The faces of Ning Shuang and Yingyu, who are both women, also changed slightly, but they were not as irritable as Chu Xue.

"You dare to humiliate the people of our Ice Palace, are you impatient?" Chuxue pointed at Ling Qingye and said angrily.

"Are you from the Ice Palace?" Ling Qingye didn't know what to think, and her expression suddenly became a little weird.

Li Li looked at them with a hint of surprise.

Jun Xie's expression remained unchanged, and he looked at Ling Qingye indifferently, and lightly opened his thin lips and said, "Why are you talking nonsense to them?"

"You..." Chuxue was furious again, turning her head to stare at Jun Xiedao, "Don't think that you can insult us because you saved us, let me tell you a few people, those who offend our Ice Palace will have nothing to do Good luck."

Ling Qingye said with a smile, "I am indeed impatient to live, so I am already dead."

Everyone, "..."

"Then do you want to avenge your kindness now?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows.

"As long as you are respectful to us, we will naturally not do anything to hurt you." Chuxue snorted coldly.

"It's really shameless!" Mo Li turned to look at Jun Xie.

"So don't underestimate anyone's thick skin." Jun Xie said flatly.

"Tsk tsk, if you have no looks, no figure, you have nothing but a thick skin." Ling Qingye sneered.

When Chuxue heard Ling Qingye's words, she was not surprised to be angry, her whole face was as pale as a pig's liver.

"Okay, everyone, stop arguing." Yin Qianchen frowned, and couldn't help but say, "There is an extraterritorial demon appearing here, and there may be extraterritorial demons nearby. Now is not the time for internal strife."

"Do you still want to act with them?" Mo Li asked Yin Qianchen.

Before Yin Qianchen could speak, Yingyu, who was afraid of being left behind, hurriedly said, "Young master's life-saving grace is always in Yingyu's heart. It's just that we were chased and killed by demons from outside the territory, and now we are a little far away from where Master is. I don't know." Can the young masters escort us back to Master?"

She is not as impulsive and irritable as Chuxue, she doesn't know how to judge the current situation, and knows that she still needs the protection of others, so she holds back her anger.

"What if we refuse?" Mo Li said with a smile.

Yingyu's expression froze suddenly.

Ning Shuang bit her lower lip. She glanced at Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo before she said, "We know that this request is a little unreasonable, but we have been chased here by the demons from outside the territory, and we have lost our way, and we don't know why. Go back to Master, but before coming out, Master also told us that if we get separated, we will meet at Yuele Inn in Chaole City."

Zhuang Luo rolled his eyes, a gentle smile appeared on his face, and said, "Of course, we can also be regarded as an alliance against demons outside the territory, not to mention helping others, sending Buddha to the west, naturally we will not leave you alone of."

Yin Qianchen turned his eyes to Jun Xie and Mo Li.

Seeing this, Zhuang Luo suddenly felt a sense of displeasure in his heart, tugged at Yin Qianchen's sleeve, and said in a low voice, "Qianchen, don't you have the heart to leave the three women here?"

Yin Qianchen shook his head, looked at Jun Xie and Mo Lidao, "Master Jun, Mr. Mo, they are all from the Ice Palace. Actually, there is no harm in being friends with the Ice Palace."

"I know!" Jun Xie said lightly.

Zhuang Luo smiled innocently, "I just said that Mr. Jun and Mr. Mo are good people, how could they refuse!"

However, Ling Qingye sneered.

Yin Qianchen also showed a smile, and said, "It doesn't matter if we send you to Chaole City. Anyway, we are going to destroy the Demon League now, and we happen to be passing through Chaoyang City."

"Thank you Alchemist Yin and Mr. Zhuang!" Chuxue smiled sweetly at Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo, but deliberately ignored Jun Xie, Mo Li and Ling Qingye.

Ning Shuang and Yingyu also secretly breathed a sigh of relief in their hearts. The human monks were not too worried, but they were afraid that they would encounter demons from outside the territory.

"Are you sure you want to take them?" Jun Xie glanced at Yin Qianchen lightly.

When Yin Qianchen heard Jun Xie's words, he felt a little weird, so he asked, "Mr. Jun, what do you mean?"

"Actually, it's not interesting, it's just that different ways don't conspire with each other." Jun Xie smiled lightly, but in a non-negotiable tone.

"Didn't you agree?" Zhuang Luo frowned displeasedly.

Isn't Jun Xie refuting what he just said by saying this?

He has already promised them, is he going to go back on his word?

This is a matter of a man's face, and he is not willing.

Jun Xie's dark eyes were as deep as a cold pool, he curled his lips and sneered, "Why did I promise you?"

"Jun Xie and I have never promised to go with them." Mo Li snorted coldly, and said with disgust, "Who knows if ingratitude is contagious?"

"You..." Chuxue glared at Li Li.

"I didn't name her name, what are you calling me?" Mo Li looked at Chuxue coldly.

Facing Mo Li's icy eyes, Chuxue felt a chill rising from the bottom of her heart.

Yin Qianchen felt speechless. He thought about it and found that Jun Xie and Mo Li had never said anything like agreeing to go together.

Is he going to repent to the three people in the ice palace?

"Are you sure you want to go with them?" Jun Xie asked Yin Qianchen again.

"What do you mean by asking that? Can you still make the decision for Alchemist Yin?" Chu Xue said dissatisfiedly to Jun Xie.

"If you want to go with them, then let's part ways." Jun Xie said lightly, "But you can rest assured that we will go to the headquarters of the Demon League by ourselves, and I will also replace the cold poison on your master. It’s just that we won’t be able to travel together in the future.”

Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo couldn't help being startled when they heard Jun Xie's words, but they had different thoughts in their hearts.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com