Chapter 101: Impotence

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean by that?" Ouyang Gang looked at Jun Xie and couldn't help asking.

"Although the deaths of these people seem to be similar, the murderer is not the same." Jun Xie turned to Kong Zong and asked, "Do you still remember the murderer they described?"

Kong Zong's expression changed suddenly, he looked at Jun Xie and said, "Is there another monster?"

Hearing Kong Zong's words, everyone's expressions changed.

"The corpses we went to see before were surrounded by a strong corpse aura, but the corpse aura did not come from the corpse itself, but was left behind by the assailant." Jun Xie's voice was a little low, with a tone He said indifferently, "I don't know if there are corpse repairers in Lingwu Continent, but generally only corpse repairers can cause this phenomenon."

Kong Zong took a deep breath, his face darkened and he said, "So it's a corpse repairer."

Lingwu Continent did not record information about corpse repairers, but Xuantian Continent did, so Kong Zong knew that there were corpse repairers, but he did not expect that it would be corpse repairers who committed the murder.

Jun Xie glanced at Kong Zong, and said, "Not only will the demons feed on human blood, but some corpse repairers will also do the same."

There are also many types of corpse repairers. Some people deliberately make their bodies look like corpses before practicing.

However, some corpse practitioners turn into corpses after death, awaken their consciousness again, and then continue to practice in the form of corpses. This situation is actually a last resort.

The corpse repairers, also known as zombies, are full of resentment from heaven and earth. They are an immortal race.

Zombies, like demons, feed on human blood, and they can improve their strength by sucking blood.

And among the levels of zombies, there is a kind of hair stiffness.

Mao Zong's strength is generally equivalent to that of the emperor's spirit realm, and because of his physique, his combat effectiveness is stronger than that of ordinary monks in the emperor's spirit realm.

"How did you know that those corpses were contaminated with other corpses?" Kong Zong asked, looking at Jun Xie with some puzzlement.

He had been looking at those corpses for a long time before, but he didn't see anything wrong.

Jun Xie glanced at Kong Zong lightly, and said without changing his face, "Because I am stronger than you."

Kong Zong, "..."

He could not refute this reason.

Although Li Li didn't know what a corpse repairer was, he still understood the literal meaning, so he asked, "Can corpses also practice?"

It really is a big world, full of wonders.

Jun Xie nodded and said, "However, the conditions for becoming a corpse repairer are very strict, so there are very few corpse repairers."

Kong Zong's face was very ugly. He knew the grading of zombies, so after guessing that the assailant might be a hairless zombie, his heart sank.

With his current strength, he couldn't deal with Mao Zong at all.

Jun Xie smiled, curled his lips and said, "Since the matter here has been resolved, then there is no reason for me and Li Li to stay."

After saying this, Jun Xie raised his hand, and then lightly waved his sleeve, only to see that the long sword and flame of nothingness standing in mid-air disappeared instantly out of thin air.