Chapter 96: Murder Rumors

Start from the beginning

The two had just left the space and returned to Lingwu Academy when they heard about a strange murder case.

In the past two days, people have died in strange ways one after another. Although the corpses are still there, the blood inside is gone, leaving only skin and bones.

This incident happened within Tongtian City, and some students from Lingwu College also died, and there were quite a few of them.

So Lingwu Academy attaches great importance to this matter and sent several elders to investigate, but there is no clue yet.

As long as such a elusive murderer has not been solved, panic is inevitable.

Kong Zong approached Jun Xie, he looked at the masked man standing in front of him, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and said, "Why are you wearing a mask all of a sudden?"

"Because Jun Xie is so good-looking, every time I go to the street Jun Xie will be stared at by a group of people, so I am very upset." Mo Li said.

Kong Zong glanced at Mo Li, then turned to look at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie nodded and said, "What Mo Li said is right. I am a person who loves my Taoist companion. To make him happy, it doesn't matter if I wear a mask."

Kong Zong narrowed his eyes and said, "Why can't I feel your breath?"

Even though Jun Xie was standing in front of him, he still couldn't feel the aura that belonged to Jun Xie.

Jun Xie said indifferently, "My mask is a spiritual weapon, and it also has the function of concealing breath. What's the matter with you coming to me?"

Kong Zong settled down, then locked his eyes on Jun Xie, and said, "What do you think of the recent murder case?"

"I don't think so!" Jun Xie said calmly.

"Uh!" Kong Zong didn't expect Jun Xie to answer like this, but he didn't react for a while.

"Don't you suspect that we did it?" Mo Li stared at Kong Zong with an ugly expression on his face.

"I don't suspect you, it's just that you haven't shown up in the past few days, and you suddenly put on a mask at this time. For many people, you are the most suspicious." Kong Zong touched his nose with an embarrassed expression , squinting at Jun Xiedao, "Besides, your cultivation level is so high that people are somewhat suspicious. They all suspect that you used some shady means to break through to the Emperor Spirit Realm."

He swore that he really never doubted Jun Xie and Mo Li, but even if he was the chief dean of Lingwu Academy, he couldn't stop everyone's mouth.

Mo Li looked suddenly enlightened, and said, "No wonder when Jun Xie and I were walking in Lingwu Academy just now, those people were looking at us with strange eyes."

"Don't be angry, they will doubt you just because they are ignorant." Kong Zong smiled and said, "After all, the vast majority of people in Lingwu Continent don't know that they can't advance in Lingwu Continent. To the Emperor Spirit Realm."

Kong Zong made an investigation into the origin of Jun Xie's identity, and the staff of Lingwu Academy were also very efficient. It didn't take long for him to investigate all eighteen generations of Jun Xie's ancestors.

It was only after reading Jun Xie's information that Kong Zong thought that Jun Xie, like him, was not from Lingwu Continent.

At the same time, Kong Zong also thought he had guessed the truth, but he didn't tell the truth.

As for the so-called truth that Kong Zong guessed, like Jun Zhicheng and Jun Hongze, they both believed that the current Jun Xie was a fake.

If Jun Xie knew what Kong Zong was thinking, he probably couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Isn't it because we are ignorant? If we kill people, we will definitely destroy the corpses and wipe out the traces." Mo Li snorted coldly.

Jun Xie reached out and touched Mo Li's head, and smiled, "Whatever they think, I don't care."

Mo Li squinted his eyes, looked at Kong Zong and asked, "Who is the first to spread this rumor?"

Those who spread this rumor must have no good intentions.

"This seems a bit difficult to investigate. After all, there are so many people in Tongtian City, why don't you think about it, what kind of enemies have you made?" Kong Zong said.

Jun Xie glanced at Kong Zong and said calmly, "There are quite a few people who have hatred against me, I can't remember everyone."

The corner of Kong Zong's mouth couldn't help twitching, and said, "Forget it, it's useless to ask you anyway."

Mo Li rolled his eyes and said suddenly, "Principal, who do you think will be the murderer?"

"If I had any clues about the murderer, I wouldn't be foolish enough to come here and ask you." Kong Zong couldn't help rolling his eyes.

Mo Li twitched his lips and said, "Those people died so strangely, there must not be many people who know this kind of magic method, there must be doubts?"

"Take me to see those corpses." Jun Xie looked at Kong Zongdao.

Kong Zong had no objection, maybe Jun Xie and Mo Li could help, so he took them to the place where the corpse was temporarily placed.

The victims were all turned into mummified corpses. Looking at them row by row, there were as many as hundreds of mummified corpses. They were all unrecognizable. Except for the clothes and clothing on their bodies, their identities could not be recognized at all.

Li Li looked at the skinny corpses, blinked involuntarily, and said, "If you say they died normally, no one will believe it."

A golden light flashed in the depths of Jun Xie's eyes, and he slowly approached the corpses. A gust of cool wind suddenly blew in from the gate, and the white clothes fluttered slightly, making the environment a bit gloomy.

"Why do I feel a little eerie?" Li Li's body shivered involuntarily.

"Could it be that their souls are still here?" Kong Zong said half-jokingly.

When Jun Xie heard the words, he suddenly turned to look at Kong Zong.

"What's wrong?" Kong Zong looked at Jun Xie puzzled.

"You were right. Their souls are indeed still here." Jun Xie slightly raised his brows, and pursed his lips. "It should be said that their souls are imprisoned in the corpses and cannot get out."

"You...you're not kidding, are you?" Kong Zong just felt a little unbelievable.

"The soul is imprisoned in the corpse and cannot leave, which means that they cannot be reincarnated." Jun Xie raised his hand while speaking, and a golden jade flute appeared in the palm of the hand.

"What are you going to do?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie curiously and asked.

"Don't you want to know who the murderer is?" Jun Xie smiled lightly at Mo Li and said, "Then let's ask the victim in person. This is the quickest way."

Listening to Jun Xie's words, Kong Zong felt a little weird in his heart, but before he could ask, he heard the faint sound of flute.

I saw Jun Xie holding the golden jade flute in his hand, put it to his lips, and played it slowly.

After a while, there was a sudden bang, and the door behind them closed automatically, and the light in the room dimmed accordingly.

A faint golden light radiated from Jun Xie's body. The golden light entered the jade flute, and then turned into strange golden runes that floated out of the jade flute, surrounding the mummies.

Kong Zong recovered from his astonishment, first looked at Jun Xie, then at the mummies, his eyes suddenly became a little dark.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com