Chapter 81: Fighting in the City

Start from the beginning

"Looking at his age, he shouldn't be very old. Can he beat the elders of the Xu family?"

"Tsk tsk, judging from the current battle situation, he is not at a disadvantage, is he?"

"This combat power is really strong enough..."

"..."

Mo Li knew that he was not Xu Gong's opponent, so when Jun Xie made a move, he consciously stepped aside.

Xu Gong's combat power is considered strong for people of the same level, but it is a pity that he is facing Jun Xie now.

Not only is Jun Xie's cultivation much higher than Xu Gong's, but his combat power is also stronger than Xu Gong's.

After Xu Gong fought with Jun Xie for a while, he knew that Jun Xie was not easy to deal with.

Although Jun Xie's cultivation seemed to be at the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, the combat power displayed by Jun Xie far exceeded the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm.

Xu Gong even suspected that Jun Xie had been hiding his cultivation all along.

But he was indeed right, because Jun Xie really hid his cultivation, but no one could see it.

Jun Xie's attitude was leisurely, facing Xu Gong's attack, he didn't look nervous at all.

"You are so weak, how can you kill me?" Jun Xie pursed his lips and said with a smile that was not a smile, his eyes flashed playful, and he looked completely careless.

Both Jun Xie's words and Jun Xie's attitude deeply stimulated Xu Gong.

Xu Gong took out a sixth-level top-grade spiritual weapon in the shape of a long whip, and he rarely took out this long whip when he was fighting people on weekdays.

But now he was stimulated by Jun Xie, so he had to take it out.

"Stinky boy, the old man has to skin you and cramp you today." Xu Gong's eyes were bloodshot, his face was full of resentment, he looked hideous and terrifying, he swung the long whip in his hand, and slammed straight at Jun Xie go.

The moment the long whip was swung out, it made a piercing sound, and rolled straight towards Jun Xie's neck.

When the long whip was less than half an inch away from Jun Xie, Jun Xie's figure flickered, teleported to one side, and then reached out and grabbed the whip directly.

A flash of astonishment flashed quickly in Xu Gong's eyes, and he reacted immediately, wanting to swing the long whip again.

But Jun Xie's movements were faster than his. When he moved his hand, his eyes flickered coldly, and a thick spiritual power instantly merged into the long whip, and then he heard a loud bang, and the long whip The explosion shattered, and at the same time Xu Gong's body was blown away by Jun Xie's power, and then he fell hard to the ground, spitting blood.

Surprises were heard all around, and everyone's expressions seemed to be in disbelief.

Seeing Xu Gong being defeated by Jun Xie, Xu Cheng's complexion finally changed, and he couldn't help but feel a little shocked. He originally thought that Xu Gong could handle Jun Xie alone, but he didn't expect that Xu Gong would be defeated in the end. attack.

Jun Xie turned his gaze to Xu Cheng, curled the corners of his lips, and said, "Are you going to fight too?"

Xu Cheng looked at Jun Xie with a willful attitude, a gloomy look flashed in his eyes, and said, "You have indeed defeated Xu Gong, but I am different from him."

Although they are all elders of the Xu family, his cultivation level is higher than that of Xu Gong.

Xu Gong's cultivation is only at the beginning of the Chenling Realm, but his cultivation is already at the peak of the Chenling Realm.

Even if there is a gap of one level, the strength between the two is a world apart.

Xu Cheng took two steps forward, staring at Jun Xie with a vicious look, his figure suddenly flew and stood frozen in mid-air.

"They all look the same ugly, what's the difference?" Mo Li twitched his lips.

Jun Xie teleported into mid-air, his white clothes fluttering in the wind, his long hair fluttering, and the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, saying, "For this deity, there is no difference between you."

"Arrogance!" Xu Cheng snorted coldly, raised his hand, and a long sword was condensed from the surrounding aura, and then flew towards Jun Xie.

"I can do this trick too." Jun Xie smiled slightly, then raised his hand, and lightly waved his white sleeves. Compared with Xu Cheng, his movements were very elegant, making people feel pleasing to the eye.

The aura around Jun Xie instantly condensed into a huge long sword, much bigger than the long sword made by Xu Cheng.

Xu Cheng watched Jun Xie's long sword split the long sword he made at once, his face changed suddenly, and then he moved his figure to avoid the long sword that was directly hitting him.

And Xu Gong, who was knocked down by Jun Xie just now, also stood up at this moment, glanced at Jun Xie viciously, and then joined the battle.

Xu Cheng also saw that Jun Xie was not easy to deal with, so he didn't say anything about besieging Jun Xie with Xu Gong.

Jun Xie was besieged by two people at the same time, but he still didn't look embarrassed at all.

Xu Keqi looked up at the situation in the sky, but his face was a little ugly. He was afraid that the two elders would be unable to take down Jun Xie if they dispatched together.

If Jun Xie cannot be captured today, then his status in the Xu family will only get lower and lower in the future.

The more he fought, the more frightened Xu Cheng felt. He originally thought it would be easy to deal with a person whose cultivation was at the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, but he didn't expect the opponent's combat power to be so high.

wrong!

This situation is really not right!

"Your cultivation is definitely beyond the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm!" Xu Cheng couldn't help exclaiming, and his face twisted slightly at the same time.

When Jun Xie heard this, a smile appeared on his face, and he pursed his lips and said, "The answer is correct, but there is no prize."

"Where is your cultivation?" Xu Cheng asked with an ugly expression, looking at Jun Xie with a hint of vigilance.

"Why did I tell you?" Jun Xie sneered, with his arms folded around his chest, and the mocking look on his face was obvious.

"No matter what level of cultivation he is in, if we can't kill him today, then our Xu family will be ridiculed and looked down upon in the days to come." Xu Gong said through gritted teeth.

Xu Cheng's eyes were flickering, he felt that Jun Xie's cultivation was at least at the Chenling Realm, otherwise it would be impossible for him and Xu Gong to be unable to defeat each other even if they joined forces.

If they fight head-on, they may not be able to take advantage of it, so they have to think of other ways.

Seeing that they all stopped suddenly, Jun Xie didn't care, squinted his eyes, and pursed his lips and said, "Don't say that I don't know how to respect the old and love the young. I don't have to kill you today, but if people from your Xu family come to me again trouble, then the deity will directly destroy your Xu family's mansion."

Xu Cheng's face darkened, a vicious look flashed in his eyes, and at the same time he summoned a light red flame.

The crowd watching below showed a look of surprise.

"That's... beast fire?"

"I've heard that the fourth elder of the Xu family has beast fire, but I didn't expect it to be true."

"This is the first time I've seen a beast fire!"

"I don't know what kind of monster's beast fire it is?"

"..."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com