Chapter 80: Not afraid of them

Start from the beginning

"But why do I feel that we are not arrogant at all on weekdays!" A man in Tsing Yi touched his chin and said, this man has a pair of peach blossom eyes, he is very attractive when he smiles, his name is Shen Qing, He is twenty-one years old, and his real cultivation is at the peak of the Earth Spirit Realm, but he has hidden his cultivation. In the eyes of others, his current cultivation is only at the peak of the Xuanling Realm.

Jun Xie glanced at Shen Qing, and at the same time saw that Shen Qing was actually hiding his cultivation, but he felt that this matter had nothing to do with him, so he would not say it for the time being.

As for why it was temporary, it was only because Shen Qing hadn't offended him yet.

If Shen Qing offends him, then he doesn't mind exposing Shen Qing's true cultivation.

Shen Qing was swept over by Jun Xie's gaze, and his eyelids couldn't help twitching. At the same time, there was a cool feeling in his heart, his body trembled violently, and then he was full of doubts, what happened to him just now?

Why do I have a bad feeling of coolness?

Well!

Forget it, maybe it was his illusion!

Hearing the words of the three people around him, Xu Keqi couldn't help but look a little ugly, and said, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Zhou Qi coughed lightly, then smiled and said, "The grievances and grievances between you should be resolved by yourself."

Wu Qin nodded and said, "Yes, we won't join in the fun."

Shen Qing said with a smile, "We're standing right here, we won't move up, and if you get knocked down later, we'll still be able to carry you back!"

Then, the three of them stayed away from Tsui Hark-ki at the same time, and it seemed that Tsui Hark-ki even wanted to kill someone.

Li Li listened to what they said, but suddenly felt a little interesting, so he said with a smile, "The three are quite good at protecting themselves."

Shen Qing touched his nose with his hand, cast a sideways glance at Jun Xie, and said, "I can't beat the top 100 students in Lingwu College's student strength list."

Zhou Qi blinked and said, "I'm afraid of pain!"

Wu Qin remembered the scene of Jun Xie beating Remnant Gui Yi in the Martial Arts Conference before, his body couldn't help shaking slightly, and said with a smile, "I can't beat it either, and I'm also afraid of pain."

They were all students of Lingwu Academy, so they naturally heard about Jun Xie.

Although they all intend to live a life of fooling around and waiting to die, they are not fools and know who they can't offend.

Jun Xie's expression was indifferent, his untied long hair was hanging behind him, hanging down to his waist, his white clothes fluttered slightly in the wind, his temperament was like a fairy, and he was so gorgeous that everyone was amazed.

Zhou Qi couldn't help looking at Jun Xie's face. It's a pity that such a perfect person has such a cruel personality. Although he is a little tempted, he doesn't want to die yet!

Jun Xie ignored the three of them, but looked at Xu Keqi calmly, curled the corners of his lips, and said coldly, "Is your helper here?"

As soon as this remark came out, Xu Keqi's face suddenly changed.

But Mo Li couldn't understand what Jun Xie meant, so he looked at Jun Xie with puzzled eyes, as did Shen Qing, Zhou Qi, and Wu Qin.

Jun Xie turned over his palm, and saw that at some point in his hand there was a jade slip for communication.