Chapter 64: Get lost

Start from the beginning

Cheng Dongqiu couldn't help but rolled his eyes, and said, "Even if you participate, it's useless, and maybe it will cause us trouble."

Jun Xie smiled indifferently, and didn't care what Cheng Dongqiu said.

Mo Li was a little displeased and said, "Are you saying that Jun Xie will drag you down?"

"Isn't it?" Cheng Dongqiu raised his eyebrows and said, "With his cultivation base, if he is against a seventh-level monster, he will only be eaten."

Mo Li wanted to say something more, but was stopped by Jun Xie.

"Don't be brave in such dangerous things." Jun Xie held Mo Li's hand, curled his lips, and said with a smile, "Remember, when you encounter dangerous things in the future, you should also stay far away .”

"Then haven't I become a person who is greedy for life and afraid of death?" Li Li was a little confused, "Then will you still like me?"

"Naturally I like you." Jun Xie lowered his eyes, smiled slightly, and said, "And I don't mind if you are greedy for life and afraid of death, anyway, I just want you to live, and I don't care about anything else."

"That's good!" Mo Li immediately said with a smile.

"Get out!" Cheng Dongqiu said angrily, "I really don't know how your mentor taught you."

"This has nothing to do with me. I have only taught this classmate Mo Li for a few days." Yu Zheng quickly put aside the relationship, rolled his eyes, and then said, "Okay, let's see how those people are doing first. Bar."

Although the snake venom in those people's bodies was removed by Jun Xie, but because the essence was still being lost, they just woke up for a while, and passed out again.

After two hours, Zhu Xiao and Wang Huafeng hadn't come back yet, while many students from other groups came back, but they didn't find anything wrong.

"Why haven't they come back yet?" Yu Zheng frowned.

Cheng Dongqiu also felt that it had been a while, and was about to speak, but suddenly heard a loud noise outside, and the ground shook slightly.

Jun Xie put his arms around Mo Li's waist, and because of the sudden vibration, the center of gravity of Mo Li's feet became a little unstable, and he directly hit Jun Xie's chest.

Mo Li rubbed his nose aggrievedly, and looked at Jun Xie with teary eyes.

"It hurts?" Jun Xie looked at Mo Li's nose, it seemed to be a little red, so he stretched out his hand and gently rubbed it for him.

Li Li nodded, then pursed his lips, and said aggrievedly, "Why is your chest so hard?"

"I'm not a woman, so my chest is naturally not soft." Jun Xie smiled slightly.

Mo Li's eyes widened instantly when he heard the words, and said, "Have you ever touched a woman's chest?"

The corner of Jun Xie's mouth couldn't help twitching, and said, "I've always been alone, and I'm not interested in women at all, how could I touch them?"

And he is not a pervert, how could he touch a woman's chest?

Mo Li curled his lips, looked sideways at Jun Xie, and said, "Then how do you know that a woman's chest is soft?"

Jun Xie said helplessly, "Isn't this common sense?"

Mo Li snorted coldly and said, "I've lost my memory, and I don't understand any common sense."

Jun Xie, "..."

Amnesia is really a good excuse!

Compared with their leisurely, the others seemed much more nervous.