Chapter 61: I'll trade with you

Start from the beginning

"What?" Lin Feng didn't react for a while.

"I'll change the number with you." Jun Xie repeated again.

"Aren't you happy to be accompanied by a beautiful woman? Why did you switch with me?" Lin Feng looked at Jun Xie puzzled.

"Is she pretty?" Jun Xie asked disapprovingly.

"It's pretty!" Lin Feng nodded honestly, "Don't you think she's pretty? It's also pleasing to have a beautiful woman to accompany you on the road, right?"

"I don't think so." Jun Xie looked indifferent, and said with pursed lips, "Looking at her, I might as well look in the mirror myself!"

Looking at Jun Xie's face, Lin Feng somehow felt that what Jun Xie said...was very reasonable.

Jun Xie looked at Lin Feng and said calmly, "My Taoist companion doesn't like seeing me with other women."

Mo Li nodded quickly.

However, Lin Feng still didn't understand the relationship between Jun Xie and Li Li, so he said without hesitation, "Then your Taoist companion is really not ordinary."

Mo Li immediately glared at Lin Feng angrily, seeing that Lin Feng was a little puzzled.

Jun Xie couldn't help but said, "He gets jealous very easily."

Lin Feng thought it would be no big deal to change the number, so he nodded and said, "Okay, I'll change with you, but who is your Taoist companion?"

Jun Xie and Lin Feng exchanged notes, then turned to look at Mo Li.

"Isn't he his Taoist companion?" Mo Li snorted coldly at Lin Feng.

Lin Feng, "..."

Too bad he seemed to have said the wrong thing just now.

But because of the exchange of notes between Lin Feng and Jun Xie, Li Li didn't care about anything with him anymore.

And what Lin Feng said was actually correct, his mind was very small, and he couldn't bear Jun Xie's side besides him.

People from two classes plus four tutors, there are a total of 84 people. They are going to a village called Huangshi Village this time.

There is no teleportation array in Huangshi Village, so they can only fly or walk there.

Tongtian City is quite a distance from Huangshi Village, so everyone decided to fly there.

After flying for about ten hours, they finally arrived at Huangshi Village.

The person who went to Lingwu Academy for help was the head of Huangshi Village, Huang Yuanchang, who seemed to be a simple old man.

Huang Yuanchang is also a cultivator, but his cultivation is not high, only the high level of Xuanling Realm, which shows that his cultivation talent is not good.

After arriving at Huangshi Village, the four instructors led the students to find the village head, Huang Yuanchang, to learn more about the situation here.

Huangshi Village is not that big, and the total population is only about 500 people.

Although the Lingwu Continent is full of cultivators, there are not many people who are truly talented in cultivation. There are many people who spend their entire lives without a chance to break through to the Earth Spirit Realm.

They will experience normal birth, old age, sickness and death just like ordinary people who cannot practice.

As for the villagers in Huangshi Village, almost all of them have very poor cultivation talents, and the village chief Huang Yuanchang is the one with the highest cultivation level.