Chapter 60: Really sick

Start from the beginning

However, except for Jun Xie, Mo Li did not tell anyone about his breakthrough.

"Not bad!" Jun Xie chuckled.

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie's face, hesitated for a moment, and couldn't help asking, "What have you been doing for half a month?"

"Reading, practicing, and attending classes." Jun Xie said calmly.

"Then have you made a breakthrough in your cultivation?" Li Li asked.

In fact, Li Li's idea was very simple. He felt that his cultivation base had already broken through, so Jun Xie's cultivation base might naturally also break through.

He always felt that Jun Xie was much stronger than him.

Jun Xie nodded and smiled, "The Heavenly Spirit Realm is high, but it's still not as good as you."

"It's okay!" Mo Li reached out and patted Jun Xie's shoulder, raised the corners of his lips, and said with a smile, "Anyway, I will protect you."

He has to work harder to cultivate, after all, he still shoulders the important task of defending Jun Xie's innocence.

Li Li was a little worried. His Taoist companion was too good, and he would always attract the covetousness of those coquettish sluts, so he had to become stronger.

For the time being, Jun Xie didn't know about Mo Li's worries. He looked sideways at Mo Li, smiled slightly, and said, "Okay, I'll wait for you to protect me."

"However, what happened to that guy just now?" Mo Li looked up at Jun Xie, frowned and said, "During the time I was in the training room, what happened to you and him?"

To Jun Xie, Mu Tianhe's actions just now belonged to the inexplicable kind, and he couldn't give a reason, and said helplessly, "How do I know what kind of madness that guy is going again, since I entered Lingwu Academy After that, he only went to class three times, and every time he came to trouble me."

Jun Xie said that he was also innocent.

"Attracting bees and butterflies!" Mo Li twitched his lips.

Jun Xie shrugged and said helplessly, "It's not what I want!"

"Forget it, let's not talk about that inexplicable guy." Li Li waved his hand and said.

Jun Xie didn't want to talk about Mu Tianhe any more, so he quickly changed the subject and said, "I'm leaving Lingwu Academy tomorrow, and I'm going to do mission training with my instructor and those in my class."

"Hey, what a coincidence!" Li Li's eyes lit up suddenly, and he said excitedly, "I'm going to go outside to do training tasks tomorrow, it seems like I'm going to a village."

Looking at the excited Li Li, Jun Xie couldn't help squinting his eyes. Could it be that their mission training was in the same village?

"By the way, does your class need to form a team?" Jun Xie asked.

"Yes!" Mo Li nodded and said, "Together with the people from Dan Yuan."

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Maybe we're going to the same place tomorrow."

"If that's the case, it would be great." Li Li said cheerfully, "It would be even better if you are the one who will team up with me."

Jun Xie smiled lightly, "It's not impossible."

Mo Li nodded, suddenly remembered something, looked at Jun Xie and said, "By the way, I forgot to tell you, I am in the same class as that woman Liu Rusi."

Originally, he shouldn't have paid so much attention to this woman, but who made Liu Rusi Jun Xie's ex-fiancee!

He was afraid that Liu Rusi would want to turn back after finding out that Jun Xie was good.