Chapter 56: Being a Blind Man

Start from the beginning

It's just that no matter how huge the spiritual vein is, the spiritual energy will eventually be completely drawn one day. At that time, I don't know where the Lingwu Academy can find another spiritual vein?

Li Li stretched his waist, squinted his eyes, and said, "It's really good to cultivate here. The speed is much faster than other places. I feel that my cultivation level is about to break through."

"There is a spiritual vein at the bottom of the Lingwu Academy, and the room we rented also has a first-level spirit-gathering formation. The spirit-gathering formation method will draw spiritual energy from the spiritual vein, so the spiritual energy inside the room is stronger than the outside. .” Jun Xie explained.

He can also set up a gathering spirit formation, and it is more advanced than this.

However, if he changed the spirit-gathering formation in the room, it would definitely attract the attention of the elders or dean of Lingwu Academy, so he would not take the risk of doing so.

"The heritage of this Lingwu Academy is really rich!" Li Qiye couldn't help exclaiming.

In the Lingwu Continent, the power to have a spiritual vein can be counted on ten fingers.

"This Lingwu Academy is quite generous." Jun Xie rubbed his chin. According to what he knew about human nature, if someone with power had a spiritual vein, most of them would not share it with outsiders for cultivation.

However, although Lingwu Academy is generous, why didn't it benefit from it!

Lingwu Academy has trained so many students, if one day Lingwu Academy is in trouble, there should be many people who will choose to help.

Although human nature is selfish, it is not absolute.

"Then do we still have to pick up the mission now?" Li Li asked.

"No need to accept the task for now." Jun Xie said without thinking, "Give me your point card."

Although Mo Li didn't know what Jun Xie was going to do, he was used to listening to Jun Xie, so he gave Jun Xie his point card without thinking.

Jun Xie also took out his own point card, then transferred 9,000 points to Mo Li's point card, and then returned it to Mo Li.

Li Li looked at the points in the point card, couldn't help being surprised, and said, "Why did you give me so many points?"

"Lingwu Academy has a practice room, and the Spirit Gathering Formation inside is more advanced. You can go there to practice on weekdays, and the speed will be faster than in the room." Jun Xie said.

"What about you?" Mo Li frowned, "You gave me all the points, what if you want to practice?"

"I don't need it for the time being, and the points are gone, so I can still earn them." Jun Xie said with a smile, "Didn't it be agreed before that I earn points to support my family, and you are in charge of being beautiful."

"I'm not in charge of being beautiful now, but practicing!" Mo Li muttered.

"Well, let's put it another way. I earn points to support my family, and you are in charge of cultivation." Jun Xie said calmly.

Mo Li, "..."

"I might stay in the Library Pavilion during this period of time." Jun Xie thought about it, but decided to tell Li Li his plan, and said, "I entered Lingwu Academy only for the books in the Library Pavilion."

He himself has the cultivation method, and only he can practice the Chaos Supreme Jue, and no one can guide him at all.

As for alchemy, he is already a god-level alchemist, and there is no need for the alchemist here to teach him.