Prologue

He watched me as I enter the interrogation room. His hands were handcuffed and placed on the table. It's just the two of us in there and an officer on guard outside.

"Don't waste your time, I won't answer your questions," Gab smirked as he said those make my blood boil.

After saying that he leaned back to the chair. My anger was about to erupt anytime.

"Why won't you answer my questions?" I was trying to be calm at that moment. The memories keep flashing in my mind, malapit na akong sumabog sa galit at sapakin itong nasa harapan ko.

'You ruined my family! You killed my wife! Pero ang batas ikaw ang pinapanigan kasi ikaw ang mas may kapangyarihan!'

"Ito ang tatandaan mo, oras na hindi mo sinagot ang tanong ko, pati pamilya mo madadamay sa gulong sinimulan mo," I said, my words caught his attention.

"Shut up! You don't know anything." He said he started to become agitated, his voice becoming louder and louder.

"Do you want your parents to join you at the jail?" I asked him, nagtataka niya akong tinignan.

"Why are you talking about my parents? They have nothing to do with this," Gab said with a slightly defensive tone.

I looked at him, I can feel the anger running through my veins and anytime I wanted to punch this guy and buried him on the ground, 6ft.

"Then, just let me show the people the evidence about your parent's crime. I'm sure you'll gonna love to watch your family also suffer in law's hands."

As I mentioned his parent's potential criminal act, his mood immediately changed again. He stood up once more and pointed at me with a menacing look.

"How dare you, Sebastian! My parents didn't do anything! They did nothing wrong!" He yelled in disagreement. I smirked, I'm trying to hide my satisfaction after seeing his reaction.

"Why did you kill my wife?" I asked him, he suddenly changed his mood, he looks like a psychopath that was smiling because of the question he was heard. I took a deep breath trying not to feel any emotion. He was smiling at me as if he was happy about what he did to my wife.

"You've committed one of the most heinous crimes you can think of. You have stolen the love, the life. And the happiness of so many people. And you stole it for what, you monster? For money? For fun?" My question was filled with anger. My partner just enter the room and just tapped my shoulder to calm me down.

"Ako na bahala rito, Seb. Calm yourself down, we will win this case for your wife,"

I'm waiting for his answer, I'm waiting for him to speak but he didn't.

"You will never win, Seb. Una pa lang talo kana, kaya kong makalaya rito, hawak ko ang batas." Mahigpit kong hinawakan ang kwelyo niya, punong-puno ako sa galit.

As I was looking at him, I found myself hurting him and punching his face. The guards were trying to stop me.

"You'll never fabricate the case anymore, Gab. My wife deserves justice, and the innocents you just make their life hell. This is not where it ends, fuck you!" I said I find myself held by a guard and lead my way out. My partner look stressed because of the mess I made.

"Your daughter will be worried if she saw your hand, Seb. Fix yourself, bro."