𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟★𝟎𝟑

Start from the beginning

Busy strolling away in the jungle, long and slim, greeny vines drip down from the enormously tall trees, flowers of many kinds grow freely in the area, surrounded by lush, leaf bushes. Animals heard distances away, one particular one coming closer to you. Y/N sat down on the soft, short - lengthen grass, tickling her legs softly, you were busy waiting for your forest friend, [Name], who seems to be running over this time.

Munching berries away, you fail to notice [Name], sneaking up on Y/N for a surprise attack, as you yelp at the large yet sweet Thanator, happiness spread across their face. You looked at [Name] for a second, while their head tilted to the left side.

You laughed. Loudly, in fact, at the sudden act of action you just experience, as [Name] watched you laugh, confused by the sudden reaction. Wiping some tears away, you faced the burnish black creature, "So, what would you like to do today?" You asked, unsure of what to do after your picnic. [Name] then crouched down a bit, leveling to your height, and you knew what they were thinking. . .and you loved it.

Yipping in pride and joy, currents of wind softly hit your face, as the sun rised high into the azurua - blue sky, gleaming on your skin. As you enjoyed the swift yet wonderful joy ride with your forest friend, [Name] roared every now and then, but not aggressive ones, happy ones.

Even if everything was passed by really quickly, you'd admire the majestic place Pandora has always been, just like when you were a child. You shout loudly, "How about we take a break, [Name]?", as they glance at you for a second, and come to a stop. Y/N turns to their side and jumps off, as your clothes were now wrinkled by the sudden speed.

"C'mon, I got some berries!" Y/N excitedly announced whilst walking away, [Name] happily joining them on the left side, getting along well with an extraordinary human being. You are different, that's for sure, but a good type of different.

════ ⋆★⋆ ═══ ⋆★⋆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ═══ ⋆★⋆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ═══ ⋆★⋆ ════

You were busy smiling cheekily at how [Name] was spinning around in circles, trying to catch a insect of some sort, buzzing around. You took another bite into the scrumptious berry you obtained before going out, 'At least this'll get my mind off some things. .' the thought popped into Y/N's mind, as they zoned out. [Name] was done playing around with the poor insect, and was now moving your arm slowly to catch my attention, shifting your gaze upon [Name], quietly sighing while patting their head, "Y'know, even the most beautiful places in Pandora, can turn out to be the most dangerous." You blurt out randomly, [Name] looking at you in confusion.

There was a moment of silence in the atmosphere before a rustle was heard from the bushes, your head immediately eyeing the bushes with a dagger you carried in your pocket, while [Name] started growling in a threatening way. Suddenly, a smaller Thanator peeped its small head out of the many lush leaves.

Eyes wide and full of curiosity, you lowered your dagger on the ground, to show you mean no harm, as your Thanator walked slowly to the much younger one. It squealed in delight as they saw another one of their species, quickly approaching [Name], clutching onto them. You stared in awe at the loving siblings. .wait, siblings?

You blinked a couple of times before realizing why their probably familiar with your Thanator.

Y/N was busy trying to get the fact together, while the mini Thanator came up to you and lay their much smaller head on your thigh. By the sudden touch, you snapped out of your thoughts and look at the Thanator, "Oh my goodness, your adorable! You excited but quietly say to them, patting the top of their head gently.